ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
Every character can only give birth X times before needing to take fertility medicine. This count affects that max. number.
Ah thanks, does that affect monsters at all? Like that was a goblin with that trait and it doesn't seem monsters can breed females or give birth.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I see some "My Slave Brothel" comments, are there any other games like this and that as well? Pretty amazing stuff here.

apotheosis

Jun 13, 2017
I see some "My Slave Brothel" comments, are there any other games like this and that as well? Pretty amazing stuff here.
Black Market (RJ286256) and MARIONETTE (RJ315676) are two other SimTower-like brothel games. MARIONETTE isn't as good imo as there's only a few different designs for the girls but if you really want something similar it'll scratch the itch.

Reactions: Jax9876

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Ah thanks, does that affect monsters at all? Like that was a goblin with that trait and it doesn't seem monsters can breed females or give birth.
It does not affect monsters, but if a monster has it then their children can have it too. Not sure how it could be transferred to females though.

Reactions: ShadeDragon

Karen225

Jun 26, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game but while i can assign girls to the bestiality and birth shows it doesn't play. It just has clients wait there and then nothing happens. Do there need to be a certain number of people?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CYFire

quinova

Feb 14, 2018
This is the best Breeding/Brothel management sim game I've ever played. It's got pregs and actual birthing, traits that you can pass down to offspring, interesting crafting mechanics tied to it all, just the whole deal. I almost never do this but I bought the game directly it's that good my god.

The only thing I wish is a way for monsters to transfer their traits to females via monstersex actually having a chance to make a female.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game but while i can assign girls to the bestiality and birth shows it doesn't play. It just has clients wait there and then nothing happens. Do there need to be a certain number of people?
Yes, it needs at least 3 clients (per horse). Also only girls that fulfill the conditions for large monsters (number of possible multi-preg of at least 3) can actually work in the bestality show.

Reactions: CYFire and Karen225

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Can someone explain me how should I use the milk? Like what's the difference between different milk types? What's the optimal way to spend it?

Karen225

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, it needs at least 3 clients (per horse). Also only girls that fulfill the conditions for large monsters (number of possible multi-preg of at least 3) can actually work in the bestality show.
Thank you, just had one of my girls five birth at the same time my dwarven princess got rear-ended by the horse.

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone explain me how should I use the milk? Like what's the difference between different milk types? What's the optimal way to spend it?
I actually cheat engined it to see what it does, it improves the traits of the slaves or monsters randomly or instantly adds growth to a baby. The milk type gives traits related to the racial, i.e. elves give maintenance down and for some reason health up, guess health down is a trait so improving that negative trait eventually leads to a positive.
edit: Forgot to mention that it takes a fair quantity of milk to increase any traits, if you drop 100 elf milk on a slave they'll get like -10 main cost and 75 health while 1 won't do anything.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Man, had a good time with this one.

Anyway, hoping for a hotfix for the bug with Niel's progress.
Would a good Samaritan kindly reply to my post if there is indeed an update? Don't wanna miss it if one does come out, and It'd be much appreciated.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Im gonna explain the milk mechanic.

Every time you milk your girls they produce milk that can give traits THEY personally have. But it's a percentage.
It's not shown ingame but game keeps individual milk for each girl separate. And while you can't see, for example: Each milk from Elf in UI contains different milks from all Elf girls traits separately.
It's simpler method. Milk particular to that race, have percentage inheriting that race default positive traits. While just milk gives traits from all pool of traits.

And you may inherit traits that way and spread it around your girls.
Other method of spreading traits is brothel.
You build VIP rooms. And let people hit without condoms. You can manually set up which dudes get mandatory(eg high infectious people) condom.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Probably my only dislike about the game is that the scenes with the 4 (well, 5) shopkeepers/helpers are rather dull and same-y.

Also, real talk: Even if it wouldn't have made sense, I wish we could have gotten those girls as "slaves" for our private mansion.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Probably my only dislike about the game is that the scenes with the 4 (well, 5) shopkeepers/helpers are rather dull and same-y.

Also, real talk: Even if it wouldn't have made sense, I wish we could have gotten those girls as "slaves" for our private mansion.
I agree. Like join from time to time, indulging in the passion between the mosters. But maybe they racist and don't like orc diccs. Who knows.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes