DisposableJohnSmith

Oct 3, 2022
Hi all, sorry if this has a;ready been asked and answered but how do I install the DLC package into the game? And how will I know it worked?

Thanks.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Most of those things you can do right now by editing "ConfigData" in resources.assets

m_ClientRespawnTimeArray":

m_MaxMilkArray":
m_MilkProductionRateArray"

m_SoulOfTentacleEgg": 50,
m_SoulForTentacleRoom": 100,
m_EggForTentacleRoom": 3,
m_MaxSoul": 666

I've been tinkering with a bunch of the data within, you can do a lot of interesting stuff with the character data too.

While I'm not a mod pro, I doubt the pixies could be so easily edited to roam the mansion.
Ps how do you edit that I see gibberish with notepad and UABE and assetripper seems to fail to detect and extract
or maybe i should not rename resources.resources to resources.assets?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
ahhh bepinex ver not compatible,f.is there a magic tool to convert to the higher ver?

EDIT:Ohh boiiii,v5 worksssssss ohh yeah.if you could recompile in v6 then we can just request add it into the mod pack. heck yeahh.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Okay I may be brain damaged, but how do you get free play mode? How do you get the mansion with the PC in it?
I did this on v1.2.0 but that was like 6 months ago and I forgot how.

On my 2.0.4 save file I beat the game on normal and max-hearted all the girls on day 55. (When I try starting a new game I don't get the manion automatically like I used to after beating the game in 1.2.0

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
Okay I may be brain damaged, but how do you get free play mode? How do you get the mansion with the PC in it?

On my 2.0.4 save file I beat the game on normal and max-hearted all the girls on day 55. (When I try starting a new game I don't get the manion automatically like I used to after beating the game in 1.2.0
you have to buy it i think 50000 gold

Reactions: dusty stu

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017

in this new update and DLC u no longer get free mansion, u got to buy it at 50k in every new play thru

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
bro is rune ending even possible ?
Not if you have to cheat in order to get it. But now you mention it, does anyone have a solid strat to get 100+ tentacle eggs while appeasing the NPCs? I know how to get a decent production of eggs, but with managing 100% affection to all NPCs is a bit of a drag.

Terradrake

May 24, 2021
4. Fixed an issue where dog people's "multi-breast" characteristic did not activate in the tentacle room

Wait what? dog girls have multi-breast?? Does it show on their sprites too?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Devs making patches faster than slaves babies in the game. :KEK:

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.9.0 has been updated.

v2.0.9.0
1. Fixed so that slaves in childbirth cannot be selected multiple times
2. Fixed the problem that DLC is not applied when starting before DLC is loaded
3. Fixed the problem that fairies move slaves from torture chamber to torture chamber
4. Fixed an issue where you can purchase drugs even if you don't have enough money when purchasing drugs with high difficulty.
5. Changed the number of tentacle rooms required for the Rune ending to 50.
6. Miscellaneous

DLC v1.4
1. Corrected Anna and Nero data

Last edited:

slandy

Apr 9, 2019
bro is rune ending even possible ?
It's really easy, I didn't even start building 100 rooms until day 40, starting with just the eggs from the first one (I didn't sell most of them) I met the requirement with a few days left over even, and had over 600 eggs to spend.

Not if you have to cheat in order to get it. But now you mention it, does anyone have a solid strat to get 100+ tentacle eggs while appeasing the NPCs? I know how to get a decent production of eggs, but with managing 100% affection to all NPCs is a bit of a drag.
Get a start on making at least 10 tentacle rooms, avoid selling eggs as much as possible, use them for mana to build rooms. Acquire slaves as fast as you can, shove them in rooms as you build them. You want to exponentially snowball egg production and therefore room building. I had all my rooms built by day 46, starting from day 40. I didn't even put slaves in all of them, I only managed to fill 80 of the rooms and they were producing hundreds of eggs.

Only then did I sell my hundred eggs, and waited for day 50 to brainwash everyone.

Also you can sell a few eggs to speedrun Amilia's buying requirements, and maybe a couple to pay for Barbara's upgrades. Other than that, don't sell eggs if you can avoid it. Everybody else is pretty much just checking off the stuff on their list.

Last edited:

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Man, it was ridiculously easy now, lol.
Only had to sell monsters for the quest and i was swimming in cash, got harem ending and everything with no effort.
Still fun tho.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes