AlefFool

Mar 29, 2021
Ok maybe I will specify some things to not give people hope for amazing mod.
Im just an avarage software developer and Im not graphic designer so I cannot create new body parts and visiual elements etc.

Im trying to create new trait system which will be using to breeding new mon girls but this girls using 100% assets from base game, so goblin girl is just young girl with green skin, spiky ears etc. (all races have there own speparate statistics like base max births)

When you have specific race selected you will be able to check new evolutions by hovering race name in right window like this:
View attachment 2362853
View attachment 2362861

Sorry if I misled someone.
Do not worry, we are watching the progress of your work and wish you a successful completion.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
XYZoUSAMA: I have added the PixiesInPrivate mod to the modpack.

Also there are some additional bugfixes to other mods.
The pixies don't work if you milk your slaves on the player state, they try to bring the slaves back from the player state to the main state and get stuck, tested on 2.0.9.0.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
this game still got lot to update, i can see the hunger bar meant and logic is next update we need give them food

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
The ovum rejuvination plugin for bepinex makes me CTD.
PM me the specific error after redownloading the modpack and testing it again.
(I have updated this plugin since I first uploaded the Mono version.)
The pixies don't work if you milk your slaves on the player state, they try to bring the slaves back from the player state to the main state and get stuck
Ask guyverek, the author of this plugin. I only ported it to BepInEx 6.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
guyverek: HealthPixyPlus is most probable candidate. No other plugins in the modpack touch UpdatePixy function though.

AlexTorch: try disabling it by removing it from plugins folder and see if it changes something.
I remember that mod doing something along those lines.

Reactions: AlexTorch

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Всем доброго времени суток, думаю тут сидит достаточно РУ ребят которые по любому шарят за распаковку Unity.Assets, нужен умелец который сможет распаковать шрифты игры и запаковать их в исходное состояние(у меня есть человечек который будет работать над шрифтом и переведёт менюшки и не переводимый текст который не переводится через папку локализации) от вас распаковка и упаковка х) на добровольной основе конечно, ибо я сам перевод делаю по своему личному желанию.

Reactions: COMARO

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
How to pass day 36? I reached day 35 i saved it. Than everytime when day 35 ends i get her say i misunderstood goodbye. I am on easy mode. Can someone tell me how to fix for this? I am on v2.0.0.0

Schubert Tortellini

Jul 9, 2020
I download this new version and everything looks fine.
My guess is that some other mod modify this method in some way and they overlapping
Aside of the bug that made HealthPixyPlus trying to transfer slaves after milking and birth to main estate as mentioned by AlexTorch, PixiesInPrivate didn't transfer pregnant slave to delivery room when player are in the same room.
I've tried disabling RestlessGirls and putting RestTime to max value but no dice, I'm in 2.0.8.1 with v8 modpack

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ps how do you edit that I see gibberish with notepad and UABE and assetripper seems to fail to detect and extract
or maybe i should not rename resources.resources to resources.assets?
Use
Open data.unity3d, decompress to file, name "file1"
Select resources.assets with the drop down, click "info"
Find text assets, export as txt with the plugins button
Edit
Import with plugins button
Save and close asset window
Save on main UABE page, save as "file2"
File > open "file2"
File > compress, save as data.unity3d, save it outside of the data folder
Move into data folder, make sure you backed up the original

Dark Angel™

Nov 16, 2021
Hello.
Does anyone have a table for the Cheat Engine?

I know that the game is kind of easy...
But what if someone has one?

tcaz

Dec 11, 2020
I love this game and have played and enjoyed it since it came out originally, but man the more I play it, the more I really want a successor to the game that just has ~more~.

At the very least, actual monster girls (slimes, lamias, harpies, etc) and a better put together engine for modding so people could add in assets for custom girls would be fantastic. Imagine being able to design hair and such and just port them into the game to put your favorite anime/video game characters into your brothel.

Maybe some day...

Renmaru

Nov 13, 2018
This game is terrible for that part of my brain that wants to do everything, see everything and collect everything sometimes. Finally got the whole Gallery unlocked and let me just say with the DLC in I thought it was almost too easy, tentacles make everything a breeze whereas before it I was struggling with money until I got things going. Little did I know that getting the extra DLC ending for the succubus gal would lock me out of going into endless mode. My suggestion; save often, or... create 99 tentacle rooms, save on the last moments of day 50 with enough essence and eggs to make one more room at least, get that ending, load and get your other ending. Selling eggs gives so much money it's insane and if you fill every tentacle room you make you'll be getting your returns and then some.

Reactions: Kile reeze
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes