XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone have a mod or something to make the "master" mode, literally master. It's too easy to play now. Especially with the DLC when they added tentacle eggs :(
just role back,but if you really want I can make you one. throw me your xxx_Data folder and I can mod and throw it back to you then start a new game.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
ok we can add our custom breast size but we need to somehow add the assets(new breast size,else it will ALWAYS BE FLAT)
else we just use existing size.

Last edited:

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
man i cant enter my personal estate,i am on version 2.0.4,its stuck on the state tutorial and i am clicking like a madman.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
ok we can add our custom breast size but we need to somehow add the assets(new breast size,else it will ALWAYS BE FLAT)
else we just use existing size.
Are you talking about l0li body always reverting to flat or adding a breast size bigger than size 4 (as there's 0-4 types)? If it's about l0li breast type there's a code in the Assembly-CSharp.dll which needs to be edited, Surgy made a mod disabling that check for 1.2.10, I don't know if he did the same for newer Mono versions.

If it's about adding new breast size, I can basically duplicate a slot in a spine data, "breast type 4" for example, enlarge it a bit and name it "5" so all you'll have to do is to edit the code to "connect it" with a new character.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Uhh... how to enter personal estate? Seems mine stuck
Do you mean you can't buy it or something else?
Make sure you're on the latest version, as there are many bugs relating to freezes in the earlier versions.

If you are on the latest version, then it might be a bug that the dev have not fixed (they are still updating every 1.5 day with the bug squatting)

Reactions: Cess99CQA

Eleschann

May 5, 2020
Do you mean you can't buy it or something else?
Make sure you're on the latest version, as there are many bugs relating to freezes in the earlier versions.

If you are on the latest version, then it might be a bug that the dev have not fixed (they are still updating every 1.5 day with the bug squatting)
I see. My version is outdated (2.04). Not buying or anything, but I can't access the personal estate.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Are you talking about l0li body always reverting to flat or adding a breast size bigger than size 4 (as there's 0-4 types)? If it's about l0li breast type there's a code in the Assembly-CSharp.dll which needs to be edited, Surgy made a mod disabling that check for 1.2.10, I don't know if he did the same for newer Mono versions.

If it's about adding new breast size, I can basically duplicate a slot in a spine data, "breast type 4" for example, enlarge it a bit and name it "5" so all you'll have to do is to edit the code to "connect it" with a new character.
niceeee,i since I now already actually did have a new size,with no assets(so yeah it default to flat.)
if you make a new spine size 5 then I think everything will probably work.
I will try add my patch onto it and see if it works(so I would expect to see the same visual* as the size 4,but number is different.)

Somehow my extractor just fails to extract texture.lol.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I see. My version is outdated (2.04). Not buying or anything, but I can't access the personal estate.
Oh yeah, make sure you're not running on a save before the DLC, too.

After the DLC, it's changed so that you have to buy the personal estate with 50000 gold in order to access it. You have to do it every playthrough and it is not permanent across all playthrough like before.

Reactions: Eleschann

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
nah older save works fine,i have save from v1.x
and its my 1strun,i kept it and just load it and re save it,always works.
i think its some other trigger.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Room upgrade like a nice fun thing to play with. Let's see... 50 upgrade each for Favor. Not a problem.
Oh... the game slow down already huh? I didn't even have a lot of slave at a time.
Yup this one feature is unusable sadly. But was it really unusable by design or was it my PC fault for being weak?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Room upgrade like a nice fun thing to play with. Let's see... 50 upgrade each for Favor. Not a problem.
Oh... the game slow down already huh? I didn't even have a lot of slave at a time.
Yup this one feature is unusable sadly. But was it really unusable by design or was it my PC fault for being weak?
I have a 6 years old laptop and my monster breeding industrial complex runs fine.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
nah older save works fine,i have save from v1.x
and its my 1strun,i kept it and just load it and re save it,always works.
i think its some other trigger.
You might be locked out of Rune's content if the save is past day 6, though.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Remember that is enourmous amount of work and just for one part, if you add for example new legs you need add this for young and adult, s with monster, big monster (plus drained), s animations in brotel (glotyhole, vip, vvip, beast), birth animation, tentacles etc.
Oh yeah, I'm well aware about that. I talked about it a lot when I made several spine edits for 1.2.10.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey something is wrong when get to 50 days, I can't enter the estate i can trying to click the button but it just renames it so i am stuck in the message telling to click the button that is highlighted.

miriand

May 8, 2020
just role back,but if you really want I can make you one. throw me your xxx_Data folder and I can mod and throw it back to you then start a new game.
If you don't mind, then please :)

I just want to clarify what exactly needs to be thrown off? The entire "MonsterBlackMarket_Data" folder?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes