Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Hey something is wrong when get to 50 days, I can't enter the estate i can trying to click the button but it just renames it so i am stuck in the message telling to click the button that is highlighted.
You have to buy the real estate with 50000 gold in order to access it. To do that click house icon below.
In the same way you access it or click estate name.
Estate.png
You have to do it every playthrough and it is not permanent across all playthrough like before.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
right click on the game, go to properties then go to compatibility , then click change high DPI settings from there check program DPI and high DPI under that switch it to system instead of application
Wow game is finally playable thank you. I'll have to remember this setting.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So I think not a lot of people noticed this, but it seems uncensor for a recent 2.0.9.0 doesn't uncensor everything. Some selected scenes does come with censored assets. I've seen two examples yet, might come across more of it when I'll check all assets:
- Adult Female birth (Exhaustion States)

Birth2AdultCensoredWithUncensoredPatchR.png

- Nero (Goblin 2)

NeroGoblin2CensoredWithUncensoredPatchR.png

Oh, and as a bonus, now Harem Ending 2 is uncensored. Not much, but here's an extracted CG:

ending_CG_dlc1-CAB-f8f083f34d40c10b3bf3243209b34dbb-4278451096475967698.png

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Wait, to get the harem ending do you have to make 50,000 gold before 51 days, or just after 51 days with max likeability?

DButch

Oct 25, 2021
What is "brainwashing" supposed to do? Nothing happens when i do it and i can do it over and over again. Also, going into sex scene with the npcs doesnt work anymore.
EDIT: Im gigablind, you guys can call it skill issue if u want, i accept it.

• Haha
Reactions: daquus

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
go to your private estate and see,and i think you should see the preview for the dlc next time so you can get a hint.

LastTurtleFR

Nov 13, 2021
I'm in a bit of a pickle. I don't have any tentacle eggs, and I need them to create the tentacle room, which creates eggs. Is there any way to get them aside from the room? (I demolished it quite early on)

NEGA

May 5, 2017
I got to infinite mode and got the Tutorial Prompt to obtain the personal state and other states, but the game got stuck and couldn't continue, so I closed the game and reloaded my save, but I only get the infinity mode prompt and can't get any prompt to open new states or buy them

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
What are the endings? How to get them? I've been sniffing and it seems like the succubus ending might be a bad end. Spoilers welcome.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I'm in a bit of a pickle. I don't have any tentacle eggs, and I need them to create the tentacle room, which creates eggs. Is there any way to get them aside from the room? (I demolished it quite early on)
the so called tortureroom* or whatever the new room name is.
you can get energy then built a room.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I got to infinite mode and got the Tutorial Prompt to obtain the personal state and other states, but the game got stuck and couldn't continue, so I closed the game and reloaded my save, but I only get the infinity mode prompt and can't get any prompt to open new states or buy them
used mod?if no mod then try reach out to dev.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
nope you start with 3 eggs which is enough for 1 rooms, aslong as you gather incense from corrupting girls (torture chambers really help alot)

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes