daquus

Oct 26, 2022
How to pass day 36? I reached day 35 i saved it. Than everytime when day 35 ends i get her say i misunderstood goodbye. I am on easy mode. Can someone tell me how to fix for this? I am on v2.0.0.0
you need to complete the monster selling missions.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
u are on the latest ver already?
damn i am still on 2.0.8.1. maybe try on that ver first and if its not working then i will update the game from dlsite
and it is strange because it works on my game
btw have you click on the [+] in the New one tho?
Tried everything. Tried it with Version 2.0.8.1 and 2.0.9.0.
Maybe I'm stupid. ._.

I made a video, bec. I can't find the problem.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
So succubus ending is nothing? not gonna bother then
doesn't really matter, building 50 cages is meta anyways since tentacle rooms are super OP and you should basically rush player estate so you can start breeding stronger and stronger slaves so that you can run the entire thing on autopilot save for when you have to fill the weekly quota for monsters.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Has any of you modders found a way to edit the affection requirements for the NPCs? If so, could anyone make a mod where you could edit for example the number of room upgrades needed for Barbara? Upgrading 50 rooms is just tedious.
Use the Player Estate to build them for free. The upgrade still costs money, but you don't have to build a stupid amount of rooms just to satisfy her.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
I know that in the past there wasn't a way, is there now a way to get lost unique characters back? i somehow lost the dwarven princess.

• Haha
Reactions: XYZoUSAMA

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I know that in the past there wasn't a way, is there now a way to get lost unique characters back? i somehow lost the dwarven princess.
Nope. The best way not to lose them is to mark them as favorites.
Also don't put them in a brothel unless they have maximum depravity.

miriand

May 8, 2020
Yes, you can edit "LikabilityData"
The code is found near the bottom, appears as :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change 50 to whatever

Read post #4,076 to see how
Can I change the number of required units in a similar way using UABEA to make the gameplay more difficult?
I tried now to do at least something myself, but my knowledge is simply not enough.

1675632118552.png

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Can you max out the love gauge without completing all of the NPC objectives? Specifically, I don't like that I have to chop off some girls for Flora.

Can you get girl DNAs without butchering girls, like will butchering goblins born from human mothers give humand DNA?
Just pretend you're sending them off to a nice retirement home for ex breeders. There's no animation or anything that explicitly shows them getting butchered, so it's not like you have to imagine too hard.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
As of 2.0.8.1 I don't know how to give monsters to the benefactor.
From day one to day 5 (when I get the gameover) My task list remains at 0/1
Do I keep the respective monster away from the breeding rooms?
Do I wait till day 5? How do I put the monster/s up for tax collection?
should be on day 5 or when ever it is that you have to you just sell the monster it shows. so if it says 0/1 goblin then just sell any goblin before the day ends. just drag and drop in the cart next to the shop or to the bottem left cart icon like you would sell any thing else

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Is it random which slaves escape at a new day (i.e. any slave overground) or is there a way that the slaves don't escape, escpially the unique ones

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is it random which slaves escape at a new day (i.e. any slave overground) or is there a way that the slaves don't escape, escpially the unique ones
Every time you put someone who is below level 5 Depravity aboveground, you are risking their escape.
Don't put non-broken slaves aboveground. Just stop doing that.

Reactions: gsmiles99

erixstyle79

Aug 30, 2021
Can you max out the love gauge without completing all of the NPC objectives? Specifically, I don't like that I have to chop off some girls for Flora.

Can you get girl DNAs without butchering girls, like will butchering goblins born from human mothers give humand DNA?
dry wombs go in the choppy bag

MugiwaraL

Nov 10, 2021
Can i have both Barbara and Sena&Lena or i need to choose one :/

edit: nvm i can have both

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can I change the number of required units in a similar way using UABEA to make the gameplay more difficult?
I tried now to do at least something myself, but my knowledge is simply not enough.
Haven't tried to do it, would take some work, but you can find the data under "PayData"
Final collection day looks like this
Code:
            "m_DataId": 10,
            "m_RaceList": ["Salamander"],
            "m_Race3List": ["Goblin", "Orc", "Werewolf", "Minotaur", "Salamander"],
            "m_Count1": [1, 1],
            "m_Count2": [2, 2],
            "m_Count3": [3, 3],
            "m_Count4": [3, 3]
Count1, 2, 3, and 4 would be the difficulty.
Not sure what the difference between racelist and race3list is.
Would likely require some lengthy testing.

Dec 13, 2017
I'm guessing the unofficial English translation/cleanup thing in the thread is probably not a good idea to install on top of the DLC? Or at least not copy+paste directly onto it. If the DLC adds new text then it might scream and die if the localization doesn't contain the text it's expecting. Might have to do some winmerge magic on it to get the non-dlc parts in. Fortunately it looks like it's all text files so it shouldn't be too difficult. EDIT: Looks like it already has the DLC stuff in it. Probably. I'm still doing this by hand because I only noticed when I was most of the way through the thing, plus I found a couple of typos.

Last edited:

miriand

May 8, 2020
Haven't tried to do it, would take some work, but you can find the data under "PayData"
Final collection day looks like this
Code:
            "m_DataId": 10,
            "m_RaceList": ["Salamander"],
            "m_Race3List": ["Goblin", "Orc", "Werewolf", "Minotaur", "Salamander"],
            "m_Count1": [1, 1],
            "m_Count2": [2, 2],
            "m_Count3": [3, 3],
            "m_Count4": [3, 3]
Count1, 2, 3, and 4 would be the difficulty.
Not sure what the difference between racelist and race3list is.
Would likely require some lengthy testing.
Thanks mate. Ill gonna try do something now :D

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes