0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Every species in game and every unique character has own c# class which is harsh, sadly. There also is logic after impregnation which take this type of female class so I wrote transpiler to change that to looking for ERace enum. From that there is a lot of magic a so anwser is yes and no.
Yes every species is recognize in code as seperate entity and there can be thousands of them
No every species must have as base class one of existing class, but it will be not be visible for player. (I think... and hope)

About animation if you could add them to assets I think is possible but to be honest and dont look on animations logic so Im guessing.

Thx everyone for kind words, I will try my best to create something cool.
Damn man, this is insanely cool, I'm really looking forward to your mod so I can quickly translate it and play with it myself!

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Since this game is being modded, is it possible to make it that Flora's affection can be maxed from disassembling just monsters and creating pixies. Like 20% from each type of monster for a total of 100%.

And stop the price increase of ovum rejuvenation potion each time it is bought or making it so that bodyparts can be bought and doesn't require disassembling, so I can create my own potions. (I know the ovum rejuvenation mod exist, but that is too easy. Still I'm using it since there's no better solution.)

Or disassembling monster give some some random girl DNAs and body parts, since all monster you breed have a non-monster mother anyway, so it's logical.

KindaSleepy

Jan 26, 2023
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: proof of concept) (no file yet)

Someone ask for update so Im here to deliver, its a wall of text so I understand that only I will read it :)

Please do not have big hopes. Its my second mod in my life and first mod after posting on this thread I was informed that it is not working :D

I want to describe mod Im working on. MBM is amazing game and it have great potencial but for me developers should focus more on sandbox features and not "story".
(by story I meant unique characters itp. if I can be honest I will sell all features from DLC for assets like wings for generic slaves)

Many mechanics are very messy for me like trait system or upgrades rooms or even upgrading stats by consumig hectoliters of milk.
Progression in not linear but very "snowbally", you buying cat slave on beginning and you basicly shooting monsters left and right and after 10 minuts you have god slaves and monsters.
I like more slow and calculated sandbox experience when after few hours of game I can still have something to achieve or created.
I also like when you can "customize" your solutions to problems and achieve goals in diffrent ways. (like in factorio you can use belts, trains or robots)

Changed mechanics:
- Slaves cannot escape from brothel (I dont know who think it is a cool feature...)
- Fully depraved slaves are no longer supermens (they lose health like before)
- When "depraved face" is off, slave have originals eyes
- There is only one type of milk, milk not longer upgrades stats
- Most of room upgrades are disabled (I think only works health regeneration, cure disease, ending in and out)
- tentacle eggs are sold for 100 gold (5000... why not million)
- all triats and racial traits are removed and new system is implemented
- milk is for selling, slave generete milk in diff ratio and there is new attribute "milk quality" which is used when selling milk (milk is sold in automatic way in millking room)
- s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species
- removed clone parent mechanics (monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down)
- no slave species is restricted in tits size (some species like rabbits still have only for example flat on market but you can breed your way to huge if you want)
- you can have 5 childs in one pregnancy, big monsters only take 2 "slots" because getting this parameter up is much harder then in base game
- clients in brothel are changed for new trait system

Triats:
I was thinking for days how implemented system which will be possible in current UI, it will include genetics (but in not overpower way like in base game) and will be fun.
I early drop the idea of many individual triats inheriting by children -> trait slot are very limited, UI is very small and hard to see stuff, and can be messy quickly

I created something I named "essences", essence can have tier value from 1 to 10 and describe how much concetration of specific group of genes slave/monster have.
For example slave can have demonic essence +1 which means that there is small group of genes originated from demons. More concetration more bonuses and sometimes weaknesses.
Tiers are inherited by gender and can be upgraded but every tier is harder to get then last one but having partner with high concetration of specific essence increase chances.
Tiers can be also lost by generations if you are not focus on selective breeding
For example feral essence:
View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:
Renamed to just traits, this can be anything like: immunity to diseases or tattoo/crest mechenics from elfs
Some traits are added just for beeing specific species, for example ghoul girl cannot be sick
Some traits are chance based and can be gained when essences levels are high, for example you have 10% chances to gain immunity for diseases when at least have eternal essence +4
When at least one parent have trait then of course you have bigger chance

Brothel changes:
Clients are now named after classes from dnd and can give you required essences to start your breeding program
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:
Species can now change, for example elf after taking to much demonic essence can give birth to drows (dark elfs) etc.
Species are divided to tiers Common -> Uncommon -> Rare -> Epic -> Legendary

Current human posibilities:
View attachment 2369790

Some starting species are recreated, for example dragonian is not more and you start with cute lizard and you must breed your way to powerful dragons:
View attachment 2369794

That all for now, everything I showed now is working in some way, Im currently playing to learn how number works and add at least minimum acceptable balance changes etc.

If someore read this I will be in shock.
Holy moly, that looks SO COOL. Can't wait to see more of your work!!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Every species in game and every unique character has own c# class which is harsh, sadly. There also is logic after impregnation which take this type of female class so I wrote transpiler to change that to looking for ERace enum. From that there is a lot of magic a so anwser is yes and no.
Yes every species is recognize in code as seperate entity and there can be thousands of them
No every species must have as base class one of existing class, but it will be not be visible for player. (I think... and hope)

About animation if you could add them to assets I think is possible but to be honest and dont look on animations logic so Im guessing.

Thx everyone for kind words, I will try my best to create something cool.
That's basically what we need for any kind of serious modding - tweaking the code. I'm willing to tweak Spine files to add new breast size bigger than existing "4". It doesn't really need changing sprite work, just duplicating size 4 and increasing it in size a bit.
If you're interested I'll tweak all needed base-girl/woman .json files (all poses) and send it to you.

MBM_titsSize5.png

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I just noticed something, in the gallery monsters can have different penis and ball size. It also somewhat affects the animations by having larger belly bulge for larger penises.

Now when I played the game I found ALL my goblins had small penises and balls, orcs had small penises and large balls, werewolves had large penises and large balls and minotaurs had large penises and small balls. Maybe because I only bought one monster each and kept breeding the same lineage.

Have anyone found any goblins with large penises and balls for example, and are there any gameplay effects like monsters with large balls having better conception chance?
If you bought goblin with small penis and balls, his offspring will always have the same size. Just buy monsters with size you want, re-roll Amilia stock until you get what you want. Also you can change penis and ball size using cosmetic potion. Creating monster using DNA is rng.

They do not affect the gameplay. Just for looks and larger belly bulge in slaves, most noticeable with minotaur and salamander.

Reactions: timmy95

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,
quick question, do any of you have any idea what's the capsule option for?
I assume it's linked to the deprav' training from Barbara, but I don't understand how it supposed to work.

Thanks!

1675703503944.png

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Hi guys,
quick question, do any of you have any idea what's the capsule option for?
I assume it's linked to the deprav' training from Barbara, but I don't understand how it supposed to work.

Thanks!

View attachment 2370926
It's best used on slaves in a brothel so that the pixies will automatically move the offspring to Capsule room as soon as they grew up.

Reactions: NathAlq

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
That option means if the slave is not depraved, pixies will automatically bring the slave to a machine as soon as one is available.
It's best used on slaves in a brothel so that the pixies will automatically move the offspring to Capsule room as soon as they grew up.
Thank you both guys, I've tried it, both with autosale on and off, didn't see the result.
I'll keep tinkering ^^

Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you both guys, I've tried it, both with autosale on and off, didn't see the result.
I'll keep tinkering ^^
You need to do TWO things.
First - enable option on PIXIES configuration in top right of screen. By this you are allowing pixies to do that.
Second, you need to choose slaves you want, and enable it for them.

Any new slave appeared in shop and bought, or born, would have same option you set in step one (pixies menu) - if global option is enabled, all new slaves would have it enabled as well. If it was disabled, and then you enabled it, you still need to change it manually on old slaves, if you need it to work.

Reactions: NathAlq

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I just noticed something, in the gallery monsters can have different penis and ball size. It also somewhat affects the animations by having larger belly bulge for larger penises.

Now when I played the game I found ALL my goblins had small penises and balls, orcs had small penises and large balls, werewolves had large penises and large balls and minotaurs had large penises and small balls. Maybe because I only bought one monster each and kept breeding the same lineage.

Have anyone found any goblins with large penises and balls for example, and are there any gameplay effects like monsters with large balls having better conception chance?
Don't worry in game you can get any size of penis and balls, just have to get the monster with sizes you want before breeding them

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
What is that link for?
I am not exactly very savy when it comes to this stuff (sorry for being an idiot)
It's a link to a folder with a .zip file in it.
Inside that file is a modified data.Unity3d file which changes a few values, letting everyone have Huge breasts, Bunnies in particular also get Medium and Large, Flat characters now have 200 max milk because OCD, and pubic hair is disabled for all slaves.

• Wow
Reactions: xyphus23

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v9; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.7+ of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game.
Compared to the previous version, it doesn't need to download anything.
Hello and sorry to bother you. I think the mods doesn't work for me, this is the error but I don't understand these things:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Oh man, code broken successfully:

HumanTitsType5_CodeBreak.png

So, how did this happened? I actually made another tits type, duplicating tits_type_4 and enlarging it.
Next, I edited HumanData and added "m_TitsTypeList [1, 4, 5]" where 5 is non-existing tits type (It kinda exists now, but Assembly code won't allow it anyway.

As for Assembly code...

Before edit:
Before.png

After edit:
After.png

Other changes: this also removes 'l0li check' like Surgy made for 1.2.10.

This was a test for Idle (Woman_Stand) pose. I'll make rest of spine edits later. This doesn't change milk value, doesn't show tits name either obviously (there's no code for it), it also seems to break gallery character creation code if it spawns an adult slave with this new breast type. But it proves my theory about Spine skeleton slots.

I'll see if I'll be able to disable code check for pubic hair for l0li. And I'm pretty sure I know what kind of code is responsible for thighs size when tits size is bigger than 1.

PS: Pubic l0li code check disabled:
L0liPubicHairCheckDisabled.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes