Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
I remember Anna's trait God Bless proc 100% not 20%, Or 1 in 5 chance that happened 5 times. RNGesus blessed me. Best bug ever.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
How to cure the sick girls??
VD medicine

This game is terrible for that part of my brain that wants to do everything, see everything and collect everything sometimes. Finally got the whole Gallery unlocked and let me just say with the DLC in I thought it was almost too easy, tentacles make everything a breeze whereas before it I was struggling with money until I got things going. Little did I know that getting the extra DLC ending for the succubus gal would lock me out of going into endless mode. My suggestion; save often, or... create 99 tentacle rooms, save on the last moments of day 50 with enough essence and eggs to make one more room at least, get that ending, load and get your other ending. Selling eggs gives so much money it's insane and if you fill every tentacle room you make you'll be getting your returns and then some.
succubus ending is such trash

Laser

May 30, 2017
Is milk only produced after each birth or is it always produced after the first-time birth?
It is permanent for slaves after their first pregnancy, but milk production stops if they reach their birth limit.

How to pass day 36? I reached day 35 i saved it. Than everytime when day 35 ends i get her say i misunderstood goodbye. I am on easy mode. Can someone tell me how to fix for this? I am on v2.0.0.0
Did you deliver all monsters being requested? The misunderstood ending is when you do not meet these conditions. I believe day 35 is when minotaurs are requested. This post goes over details of how to get one (same applies to salamander). It takes 5 minutes to produce with all upgrades to Flora.

hippopotamuus

Jul 8, 2018
mbm_v2.0.9.0_patch.zip

DLC.zip

MBM v2.0.9.0.zip

Here you go boys and girls, enjoy.
sorry for being dumb but do I need to download every single one of these? I don't have the earlier versions so the last link is the only one I should use, right?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Ok maybe I will specify some things to not give people hope for amazing mod.
Im just an avarage software developer and Im not graphic designer so I cannot create new body parts and visiual elements etc.

Im trying to create new trait system which will be using to breeding new mon girls but this girls using 100% assets from base game, so goblin girl is just young girl with green skin, spiky ears etc. (all races have there own speparate statistics like base max births)

When you have specific race selected you will be able to check new evolutions by hovering race name in right window like this:
View attachment 2362853
View attachment 2362861

Sorry if I misled someone.
possibility of teaming up with some graphic designer?or we* can try design (could be ugly though@@)

Lifekai

Jul 6, 2017
so made a large monster cage / breeding room in my estate (doing it there because i want to keep the special/reward npcs safe, and or trying to breed the super monster) and the freaking pixys gets all big brained and moves the npc from the estate to the main farm... i don't think is ment to happen, and my npc its turns into a line from the right side of the screen to the main area, and has been for a few days now.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
ahahah same here just experienced it 1st hand for after the mod.
the only way to fix now is to use older save,no choice.Figuring out.
confirmed healthpixyplus is messing with it.
for quick trace of bugs can see here.https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-8-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-9985544
also feel free to ping me when found bug,will update the post.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
True, I tried created slime girl but it require more work: (transparency work a little bad but I still have hope)
View attachment 2364014
Well, I tested transparency anyway, instant regret. The problem however is even if I can make new texture slots for a skeleton I don't know if you'll be able to use them for a new separate race.

Since we're talking about a slime I took a liberty and butchered art edited leg mesh a bit as well:

MBM-SpineSlimeTest.png

Seems like you guys mostly mod with BepInEx and all I wanted Mono build for is to be able to edit the code with dnspy. And it doesn't recompile anyway...

Jun 27, 2022
Enjoyed the game, sexy fun sprite animations, and some good unlockable scenes with the main characters! It's a bit tough to get a profit going but once you get on a roll, it just snowballs from there and soon you got gals being banged left and right lol.

miriand

May 8, 2020
Does anyone have a mod or something to make the "master" mode, literally master. It's too easy to play now. Especially with the DLC when they added tentacle eggs :(

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Well, I tested transparency anyway, instant regret. The problem however is even if I can make new texture slots for a skeleton I don't know if you'll be able to use them for a new separate race.

Since we're talking about a slime I took a liberty and butchered art edited leg mesh a bit as well:

View attachment 2365462

Seems like you guys mostly mod with BepInEx and all I wanted Mono build for is to be able to edit the code with dnspy. And it doesn't recompile anyway...
any progress is appreciated.seems convincing,i guess maybe the body also (optionally makes it more fluidish*)
though I think the reason you think its kinda weird is because your eye tells you that the fluid should not have leg.
like water,so maybe thats where its seems unconvincing*.but hey maybe they can have legs too.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes