GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Thats the worst part, you DON'T. You can't undo them. You could start a new game and don't brainwash them, or view the gallery.
New room idea?
Purification room: place girls in there to slowly revert the girls brain damage from riding cocks too long
or it could be a succubus ability you can use via essence
OR, it could be a random room upgrade via blacksmith hammer? (easiest and most doable)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Adding proper flat size for grown slaves comes with more edits than anticipated, for sure. Hopefully it all works out in the end. These two are guaranteed to be in the game now:

tit0man4paizuriedit.gif tit0man4paizuricumedit.gif

Another variation I would've loved to use if it didn't cause fuckton of spine bugs, probably won't be released as part of the mod, consider it just as a bonus to this post for now:

tit0man4bonusedit.gif

Last edited:

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
Asking why this happens, the butterflies leave the exclavas abandoned in the delivery room and in the milking parlor, how can I avoid that?
jhjhgjhgjhgjytytt.jpg hgfhfghgfjhjhg.jpg jhgjhgjtyytutyu.jpg Sin título.jpggfdgfdgfdgdf.jpg

apatheticpanda

Dec 7, 2018
I gave him 10k and nothing happened
it sounds like you're using complex breeding mod, way to increase essense is with breeding, for exmaple if you keep breeding two Demonic +1 together eventually the baby will have +2, breed the +2 with the +1 till they're both +2, eventually they will make +3. and so on to +10

Reactions: rocky19141

nekoneko55

Jan 18, 2023
Guys, the pixie thing not working, i have like 20 of them, assign all the work for it, and it just do nothing, and i have to manual everything !!!!!!

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Guys, the pixie thing not working, i have like 20 of them, assign all the work for it, and it just do nothing, and i have to manual everything !!!!!!
OKAY !!!!!! Man, you are way too excitable...are you sure you aren't a kitten instead of a cat? Anyways make sure you have the global pixies configured.
test1.PNG

Then make sure the slave's pixies are configured
test2.PNG

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, game was updated to 2.0.16.0 ( )

Changelogs:
Fixed an issue where the trait "Semen Tank" was not applied
Fixed an issue where babies in the birthing room could not be immediately moved to personal territory
No Loans Available After Day 51
Set the initial value of all fairy management options in the upper row to check all
Added Thai font

UnknownDevDot

Dec 30, 2022
The speech bubble animation will jitter when moving, though that is my fault for how I handled it, I used threading to update its position, I'd use whatever code is used to update the speech bubble positions that the game uses, but could not where it is.
Exiting the game to title screen is buggy with the mod (It will sometimes freeze for a bit, I think this it is waiting for the thread I am using to finish).
When a slave is sold, the speech bubble position resets to what I believe is likely coordinates (0,0).

Here is the code I am using in case someone else wants to take a look at it/upgrade it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving slaves while text bubble is active won't do anything, slaves position isn't modified until after you drop them.
Selling & Salvaging is indeed a problem right now
Slaves dying while bubble is active is not quite a problem (no errors, but the speech bubbles position will still be where their head would be if they were alive).

Animations such as having sex, birthing, idling, resting all work fine, and you can see if a slave is in that specific state or not Example: Character.State == EState.Sex, it would also be possible to have specific dialogues based on the slaves deprevation.

An update on the mod I'm working on regarding slaves you can buy potentially being pregnant with a random race, I ran into a minor roadblock and stopped working on it for a bit, I'll likely post a dll tommorrow for it. (Problem was elves womb tattoo race. I could get sex partner to say 'Unknown' for all slaves, but with elves, the race that tattoo'd her would be none. I also had trouble finding out how to patch slave price. Also ran into unknown bug where a 4th slave could be purchased somehow)
I added the speech bubble function in version 2.0.16.0, just in case.

Character.Say(string text, float duration, float fixScale = 0f, bool alwaysInCamera = false, bool isUI = false)

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Where is no way to brainwash the brainwashing girl?
Also if here is informed person, please tell me that MBM mod is proposed for, only to add new traits, no skin, races, mechanics?

Last edited:

CILinkz

Apr 2, 2020
how exactly do the mods work? i have them in BepInEx plugins but they dont work :( do you need to have the BepInEx in a specific part aswell? the Complex Breeding Mod is giving me especially problems

Last edited:

harryhal

Aug 9, 2016
Man you guys are a pain, ok, here is a mega link for the complex breeding mod and cheat menu mod. This is a working copy of my game with the mods installed.
Complex Breeding - MBM Mod.zip

For everyone else, here's the main game with the other mods already in place. with it's version of bepin. This also has a super cheaty assembly file that makes the game super super easy (rune on 1st day at night, all others morning of 2nd day, full inventory when rune pops up, 1 pixy for every recycle, all recycle dna's are origin, special slaves and clients are super powered, build capsules without requirements after barbara is unlocked on day 2. Also, no negative trait for upgrades on rooms)

Monster Black Market - MODDED

Now, one caveat that you need to remember, both of these, as well as any of your vanillas, all share the same save space with no differentiation between games so make sure you remember which slot goes to which game, otherwise bad things can happen :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'll include one extra bonus to prevent people from learning the search button...the CT table for cheat engine for the freeze time, money, achievement points, Essence, and Neil's dna timer.
View attachment 2540075
Man, you hand feed people and they still can't be bothered to look one page back.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes