Graly

Apr 10, 2022
Demons are just not possible then? Should we ping guyverek about this and hope they fix the issue?

Anyways I seem to remember that there was a change in the mechanics of children of rare species: someone lamented the fact that you could have a forbidden essence in angels by downgrading a demon, so maybe the behaviour is an unintended side effect from the fix? (it's not listed in the changelog sadly).

I found the post I was thinking.
yeah the Demon i had was carried over from a previous version before the race downgrade was introduced. since guyverek is taking a break i'd suggest using savefileedit to turn the holy essence from an existing angel and turn it into demonic. my hopes for a fix would be something like the taint from the tentacles to give girls essences, stacking higher than just +1

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Special Slave scene code, but it's edited to receive more 'Player' type NPCs instead (GameManager.cs):

View attachment 2534285

Result:
View attachment 2534286

More useful usage of this is to spawn all Special Slaves with one at once. And, as you can see, it's possible to spawn same slave over and over again. Very useful for testing!
All I hear in my head is; "Kage Bunshin!" lmao

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
All I hear in my head is; "Kage Bunshin!" lmao
s.png
Does anyone know how to get the minotaurs and salamanders?
Obtain Origin DNA via dismantling slaves/monsters by Flora's dolls. Some hints:
- Origin DNA drops more frequently from Humans/Goblins.
- You can use a "save scum" method: start dismantling process and save when it's nearly done for one unit. If it drops anything but Origin DNA - load. Repeat until you get one.
- Niel must be unlocked first before you can get it. Also, fully upgrade Flora's DNA Acquisition Rate.

Reactions: popjaime

apatheticpanda

Dec 7, 2018
im a bit confused on complex breeding, i got a human to sacred +5 and but she's only producing more humans, is there some kind of guide for who can produce what?

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
View attachment 2535493

Obtain Origin DNA via dismantling slaves/monsters by Flora's dolls. Some hints:
- Origin DNA drops more frequently from Humans/Goblins.
- You can use a "save scum" method: start dismantling process and save when it's nearly done for one unit. If it drops anything but Origin DNA - load. Repeat until you get one.
- Niel must be unlocked first before you can get it. Also, fully upgrade Flora's DNA Acquisition Rate.
thx!

Jan 18, 2023
Wich mods work with ComplexBreeding 0.5.0.17 ?
MBMModMenu works well, it seems
im a bit confused on complex breeding, i got a human to sacred +5 and but she's only producing more humans, is there some kind of guide for who can produce what?
Depending on what you want to produce. Remember, if you put the cursor on the name of the species, you can read some info
how to be a millionaire with Complex Breeding mod
play in easy, and run the brothel, milk helps too, and remember to sell monsters, they are expensive to mantain
Does anyone know how to get the minotaurs and salamanders?
You need to disamble monsters as if you were running a slaughterhourse, upgrade items of the genocide elf (flora) and you will get "origin genes", now with the dragon dwarf (niel) and put those items in the tube, and then, select minoutar/salamander. After that, you will need slaves with 3 max concurrent pregnancies and there you go

apatheticpanda

Dec 7, 2018
MBMModMenu works well, it seems

Depending on what you want to produce. Remember, if you put the cursor on the name of the species, you can read some info

play in easy, and run the brothel, milk helps too, and remember to sell monsters, they are expensive to mantain

You need to disamble monsters as if you were running a slaughterhourse, upgrade items of the genocide elf (flora) and you will get "origin genes", now with the dragon dwarf (niel) and put those items in the tube, and then, select minoutar/salamander. After that, you will need slaves with 3 max concurrent pregnancies and there you go
Thanks for responding! so yeah i realized i need at least Sacred 8 and Magical 4 and to have the father be a human as well, but even after having a dozen girls in the brothel with the correct requirements they still only produce humans, and im talking hundreds of births :/

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
:

(Google Translate)
It has been a while.
A quick notice about the development progress and update schedule for the 0.1 version.

image-800.jpg

The basis of the game is that the player, as a village manager, explores dungeons for the happiness and prosperity of the village, and uses the supplies and babies obtained there to manage the village.
The 0.1 version will initially feature three characters (human, elf, and dwarf), and other detailed content will be introduced in detail once resources and play examples are available.

For the 0.1 version, we have decided that we need to create the skeleton of the game first, and we are thinking of releasing the 0.1 version around this summer. Thank you for your understanding.

We wish you all the best in your health and happiness.
Thank you.

Would it be possible to implement this(and if possible, clients too) into zvnlot's cheat menu, so you can spawn clones/clients whenever you want?
No idea, man. If someone who works with BepInEx is willing to check the code I shown in the post and decide to implement it - go for it. My methods doesn't involve BepInEx at all.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Special Slave scene code, but it's edited to receive more 'Player' type NPCs instead (GameManager.cs):

View attachment 2534285

Result:
View attachment 2534286

More useful usage of this is to spawn all Special Slaves with one at once. And, as you can see, it's possible to spawn same slave over and over again. Very useful for testing!
??I thought its quite obvious its possible with cheat mod and my shadowclone mod,its like already 1 month.
did you perhaps kinda ANTI Bepin plugin?@@

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Would it be possible to implement this(and if possible, clients too) into zvnlot's cheat menu, so you can spawn clones/clients whenever you want?
yes its already in my own mod,and FYI there is shadow clone mod i released just a few days after cheat mod released and its in my signature and also listed in my all in one mod post.(its bepinv6 though)

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
??I thought its quite obvious its possible with cheat mod and my shadowclone mod,its like already 1 month.
did you perhaps kinda ANTI Bepin plugin?@@
- ANTI Bepin plugin?
- Nope. I just don't work with it usually (unless it's about translations for games which wasn't translated by normal means). And definitely not writing my own scripts for it because I didn't learn how to code properly for it (and frankly, mix of lazy+dumb :p)

- I thought its quite obvious its possible with cheat mod and my shadowclone mod,its like already 1 month.
- That's another issue - it's hard to follow something you don't use personally.

My statements about BepInEx/code finding are just notes for people here. For Assembly code edits I'm using dnspyEX, often with IL edits, which can be a pain to deal with, but can be effictive.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes