XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
How to install the Complex Breeding Mod or better yet how do I download it or what am I lost on this please help
read all in one MBM mod related post.https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-8-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544
and use search engine and youtube.

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
I thought the most newer unity game by default support both inputs?Repackaging is impossible AFAIK.
Because we dont have the complete* source code&unity dev environment.

Even then you will loss the ability to mod.Are you sure you want that?
if we can repackage it i believe we would have access to the code directly and woudn't even need bepinx no? anyway i just wanted to play this on mobile :(

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
complex breeding hides slave pictures ? any help
Done on purpose. Game's logic is pretty simple: If there's a body type which doesn't fit under predefined graphics for slave/monster portraits - it will be rendered as a black filled silhouette.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ever.vila.ss

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
Done on purpose. Game's logic is pretty simple: If there's a body type which doesn't fit under predefined graphics for slave/monster portraits - it will be rendered as a black filled silhouette.

thanks for quick reply

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I was playing rimworld recently and this guy's solution to the permutation issue with N clothing x N body types was kinda brilliant

A way to make portraits dynamic would be to create a mask of each body part, which is easily done via Magic wand tool in paint.net or gimp
Then apply rgb to those masks based on the part color and overlay them onto the portrait.
  1. Eyes
  2. skin/scales/fur(clothed)
  3. skin/scales/fur(naked)
  4. hair
  5. penis
  6. balls

also will need to select masks and update them whenever a cosmetic potion is used or milk is given to a loli
I can just imagine the bugs already

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I always wondered why it had to be this type of graphics when game already have full-drawn and animated bodies using a standard "monster/slave stand position" spine in certain situations (when you receive a special slave/create slave or monster)? Well, I get it: art direction.

Oh yeah, I guess I should also post some progress on 'tits 5 mod' from time to time. I completed the game with thigh code changes along with some other edits to see if it breaks special slave/NPC's kids on a new save (random thigh mod). Good news: it doesn't IF you are using a fresh save file for a new game. If you use an existing save file - random visual bugs will occur. It's just tied to save data, no workaround here, I suppose.
I knew spine editing for each condition will be a chore, but sometimes it gets really tedious. So, it's getting there, although at a slow pace and sometimes it just looks ridiculous, see for yourself :p

Tits5Milking.gif Tit5Capsule.gif

Reminds me of 'Oyakodon: Oppai Tokumori Bonyuu Tsuyudaku de' a bit.

Last edited:

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
yeah there is already a cheat mod in bepinv5 that can give 100 of all items.
Yeah... that is.. not quite what i would want. Unless i can take them away too again.
I don't want to cheat directly. I just want to change the appearance of the random ass goblin at the start, since starting over and over and over and over 5 million times to get a somewhat decent first looking goblin is.. awful by design.

Reactions: rocky19141

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
so i don't seem to be able to find the player mansion in any menu
i completed pritty much all achivements, all npc goals
i have over a million gold, but i can't seem to find how to construct the player mansion

Vas9i

Aug 6, 2022
v2.0.15.1+DLC
BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0.zip
BepInEx.ConfigurationManager_v18.0.zip

How to fix this?

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at HarmonyLib.Internal.RuntimeFixes.StackTraceFixes.OnILChainRefresh (System.Object self) [0x00000] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.ILHook.Apply () [0x00059] in <4e2760c7517c4ea79c633d67e84b319f>:0
at HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.ManagedMethodPatcher.DetourTo (System.Reflection.MethodBase replacement) [0x00047] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.ManagedMethodPatcher.DetourTo (System.Reflection.MethodBase replacement) [0x0005f] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x00033] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException (System.Exception exception, System.Reflection.MethodBase original) [0x00045] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch () [0x00095] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll (System.Type type) [0x00008] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateAndPatchAll (System.Type type, System.String harmonyInstanceId) [0x0001e] in <474744d65d8e460fa08cd5fd82b5d65f>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.RuntimeFixes.ConsoleSetOutFix.Apply () [0x0001f] in <fc9d7fbc6dcb44cf87be11d8d92ae161>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain () [0x00011] in <fc9d7fbc6dcb44cf87be11d8d92ae161>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x0005c] in <fc9d7fbc6dcb44cf87be11d8d92ae161>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0004b] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <a1e9f114a6e64f4eacb529fc802ec93d>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Entrypoint.Main () [0x0008b] in <fc9d7fbc6dcb44cf87be11d8d92ae161>:0

JonasJobs

Jun 21, 2017
Guyverek
getting demonic essence for the Angel is impossible, none of them come out, of the lots of humans that were born only 2 angels came out with demonic essence +1 and then nothing came out at all, making it impossible to get demonic essence +2,+3, etc.
(I've tried it with monsters too) I don't know if it's due to a new function you implemented. But you can't breed multiple angels to increase your demonic essence.
Yeah can someone check this? i'm in day 360+ an have been trying to get an angel with more than lvl 1 demonic essence but i'ts just not possible. i even tried removing all the sacred essence,thinking that it colided with the demonic essence, and got angels with only (+1 demon, +8 magic, + 8 feral) but these angels still never gave birth to an angel with any +2 demonic, in fact i don't remember if they did ever gave birth to other angels, as far as i remember all of +1 demonic angels only gave birth to humans

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022

idk if i have been super unlucky but like my first 7-10 slaves were all just black picture :7

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
idk if i have been super unlucky but like my first 7-10 slaves were all just black picture :7
Well, yeah, you mentioned Complex Breeding mod and I recall it behaves like that by design, because it generates non-standard slaves/monsters (not intended by original game code).

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah can someone check this? i'm in day 360+ an have been trying to get an angel with more than lvl 1 demonic essence but i'ts just not possible. i even tried removing all the sacred essence,thinking that it colided with the demonic essence, and got angels with only (+1 demon, +8 magic, + 8 feral) but these angels still never gave birth to an angel with any +2 demonic, in fact i don't remember if they did ever gave birth to other angels, as far as i remember all of +1 demonic angels only gave birth to humans
Yeah tested, 20 angels with enormous womb with demonic 1 didn't give birth to any angels.
Made me curious so I ran another test with 10 more but this time instead of demonic I got them eternal 1 (from tentacle room), no angels were born.

I'd guess its bugged and the "forbidden essences" of angels is checked even when an angel gives birth.
Angel gets pregnant -> the game checks the mother for essences -> she has demonic/eternal ? -> no angel can be born so it defaults to human ?

Should probably test if other rare races are affected.. (the ones that have forbidden essences)

Edit: after a quick test with Drows.. yeah it seems bugged, Drows that get sacred 1 can't give birth to Drows.
(tested with drows cause they have much higher chance to give birth to more drows, and cause they have a "forbidden essence" sacred)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lithum and Dadaism

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
Yeah tested, 20 angels with enormous womb with demonic 1 didn't give birth to any angels.
Made me curious so I ran another test with 10 more but this time instead of demonic I got them eternal 1 (from tentacle room), no angels were born.

I'd guess its bugged and the "forbidden essences" of angels is checked even when an angel gives birth.
Angel gets pregnant -> the game checks the mother for essences -> she has demonic/eternal ? -> no angel can be born so it defaults to human ?

Should probably test if other rare races are affected.. (the ones that have forbidden essences)

Edit: after a quick test with Drows.. yeah it seems bugged, Drows that get sacred 1 can't give birth to Drows.
(tested with drows cause they have much higher chance to give birth to more drows, and cause they have a "forbidden essence" sacred)
Demons are just not possible then? Should we ping guyverek about this and hope they fix the issue?

Anyways I seem to remember that there was a change in the mechanics of children of rare species: someone lamented the fact that you could have a forbidden essence in angels by downgrading a demon, so maybe the behaviour is an unintended side effect from the fix? (it's not listed in the changelog sadly).

I found the post I was thinking.

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
hello guyverek. is it to late send tip for flat chest slaves to make thier tits something like 400? if you cant do that, its ok

6PACK

May 11, 2018
I'm at version 2.0.15.1. My illustrated book for Niel seems to be bugging. I can't produce specific items; hence I cannot accomplish her favors. How do I fix this?

1681042844112.png

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
It would be nice if someone could make a Cheat Mod for this. The MBMMenuMod, which held Cheat Menu in it, doesn't work. Yes, i am using Complex Breeding.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes