wolfhound

Apr 4, 2019
I did another localization pass on the script. Now has Less engrish.
Edit: Now Different versions for 1.x and 2.x. (Remove the extra text in the file name when placing in your folder.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy

How do you download it? cuz i click on it and it brings me to this

nhoktai500

Dec 24, 2022
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

I did the steps why it doesn't work

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game (If you are new to BepInEx, you download BepInEx from their github, extract its contents into the game folder, and open the game window for BepInEx to generate config files)
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder (plugins folder will not be there unless BepInEx is properly installed)

A button "Toggle Menu" should appear on the title screen in the top left. If it does not appear, you likely did something wrong with the installation, or have a mod conflict with other mods installed.

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.16)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 50, then increase maintenance by 1g for all per slave/monster above 50

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)

Species: 32
Professions: 13

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)

Changelog:

Changed mechanics:

Tentacle room upgrades: (inspired by Dadaism)

Max concurrent conceptions:

Triats -> Essences:

Racial triats -> Traits:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

So if I have a slave with Magical essence 4 and I want to get magical 5+, how much magical essence should client have. If he has like 1, it will get her child to 5? I don't know how it actually works

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
So if I have a slave with Magical essence 4 and I want to get magical 5+, how much magical essence should client have. If he has like 1, it will get her child to 5? I don't know how it actually works
I think it's actually impossible to have the essence upgraded in your scenario, unless the girl's rarity is higher than common.
Quoting guyverek, the mod developer: "Upgrade algorytm: 7 + ([tier of species] * 8) - (same gender parent current essence level) * 6 + 5 * (opposite gender parent current essence level) percent".
So you have 7 + 1*8 (common rarity) - 4*6 (essence level of the girl) + 1*5 (essence level of the client) = -4%, which is the chance to have the upgrade. I don't know if a negative number increases the chance of downgrading the essence of the offspring (which happens when you lose the upgrade roll, and then "win" a 20% roll after that).
There also is a table in this comment that computes the chances for all possible essence pairings. The columns list the essence of the parent who has the opposite sex of the child you are calculating for, and in the rows you look for the other parent.
Hope I solved your questions!

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I'm sorry to bother, and I know I'm likely just dumb or something, but could someone point me in the direction of the BepInEx I need for the Cheat Mod linked in the op that gives a menu and how i get said BepInEx to work?

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
I'm sorry to bother, and I know I'm likely just dumb or something, but could someone point me in the direction of the BepInEx I need for the Cheat Mod linked in the op that gives a menu and how i get said BepInEx to work?
trust me i have bepinex 5 already which is the one they say is needed, hasnt worked at all for me with the cheat mod and no help ive gotten actually helped. still unsure if its a mod i already have interfering or not but i wish i had some answers.

Apr 16, 2019
Because it seems so hard for other to install several mods, I'll give example of my setup of ComplexBreeding + CheatMenu

Here is the CheatMenu mod by 'zvnlot' called MBMModMenu:
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
Here is the ComplexBreeding Mod by 'guyverek'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-15-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10016740

For the basic game version : MBM v2.0.15.1 + DLC + Uncen v2.0.14.0
For the BepinEx : BepInEx x64 v5.4.21.0
(I used windows 64)
For the ComplexBreed Mod: v0.5.0.15 (.16 I assume also compatible)
also BepInEx Configuration Manager v18.0
for Cheat Menu Mod: MBMModMenu

Inside BepInEx/plugins should shows 3 files:
ComplexBreeding.dll , ConfigurationManager.dll , MBMModMenu.dll

It's quite simple actually, but the problem usually comes with compatibility so u should always understand the requirement of each mods.
for ex: ComplexBreedingMod made for BepInEx v5.x
A lot of cheat menu made for the latest BepInEx v6.x
this usually wont work, some compatible for v5.x

This is why if u want other understand what is your problem, u need to help them understand which version of each part are u using.
Hope this helps, have a good day :D

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
Because it seems so hard for other to install several mods, I'll give example of my setup of ComplexBreeding + CheatMenu

Here is the CheatMenu mod by 'zvnlot' called MBMModMenu:

Here is the ComplexBreeding Mod by 'guyverek'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-15-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-10016740

For the basic game version : MBM v2.0.15.1 + DLC + Uncen v2.0.14.0
For the BepinEx : BepInEx x64 v5.4.21.0
(I used windows 64)
For the ComplexBreed Mod: v0.5.0.15 (.16 I assume also compatible)
also BepInEx Configuration Manager v18.0
for Cheat Menu Mod: MBMModMenu

Inside BepInEx/plugins should shows 3 files:
ComplexBreeding.dll , ConfigurationManager.dll , MBMModMenu.dll

It's quite simple actually, but the problem usually comes with compatibility so u should always understand the requirement of each mods.
for ex: ComplexBreedingMod made for BepInEx v5.x
A lot of cheat menu made for the latest BepInEx v6.x
this usually wont work, some compatible for v5.x

This is why if u want other understand what is your problem, u need to help them understand which version of each part are u using.
Hope this helps, have a good day :D
stated before i have 5.4.21 but cheat mod doesnt work, and im unsure if the mod itself or a conflicting mod.

FAKYU95

Dec 25, 2018
I think I've got my mod mostly working, I will likely release it tonight or tomorrow, I am currently attempting a play through with v2.0.15.1 (mod was built on 2.0.12.0) to see if it works. I am also looking for this bug I've been experiencing (not sure if caused by mod or caused by game, or caused by computer). Due to how the mod works right now, a completely new save is required, otherwise some funky behavior will occur. I will probably also upload the source code file eventually after I clean it up. The building that NPCs have sex in will not show up in private estate.

Here is a list of some things that will probably not be fixed or changed if I release it:
View attachment 2451015

edit: I have not fixed anything in the list so far, but I have played through and got all NPCs brainwashed, aside from a new bug I found (Clients will always instantly begin ejaculation upon having sex), everything else seems to work fine. I uploaded two files: One contains the mod DLL, the other file contains the mods .cs file, and a .txt file listing dlls needed as reference, for anyone looking to debug, rework, or take over.

If you want to try the mod, there will probably be bugs, and be sure to start a new save.
sorry but how do you drag the npc's there?

Apr 16, 2019
stated before i have 5.4.21 but cheat mod doesnt work, and im unsure if the mod itself or a conflicting mod.
If I were u I would try this:
1st, try fresh install basic game, play it
if it worked,
2nd, I copy the fresh install and install BepInEx v5.x + MBMModMenu, play it
if it worked,
3rd, I copy the fresh install and install BepInEx v5.x + ComBreed + ConfigurationManager, play it
if it worked,
then just copy MBMModMenu.dll into the 3rd, play it

doing this will makes me understand which part I'm doing wrong installing

Reactions: LawlessYoda

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
So how do you get the Sacred stat to increase in Complex Breeding Mod?
1) acquire a slave with at least 1 sacred essence (for example buy one who is a paladin, or take the special elf girl you are gifted for acquiring favor with one of the main NPCs)
2) have her breed in the brothel until you have a slave with at least 1 tier in demonic/feral/elemental
3) build a selective breeding farm to cultivate sacred essence: build 3-5 breeding rooms (however many you want), and setup a breeding partner based on the essence you got on point 2. If you have demonic essence you may breed with goblins or orc, with feral essence werewolves or minotaurs and with elemental essence salamanders. Any other couple won't yield girls, only new monsters.
4) keep farming: sell slaves (and monsters) with downgraded essences or who lose the essence required for birthing new slaves; keep the rest as backup, or active breeding subjects
5) the process will be much faster if you use slaves with expanded wombs (more births), and/or high rarity races (higher upgrade chances)
6) if you acquire undesired essences, you can upgrade a tentacle room with the property of absorbing that essence

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
In the last version of CBM I threw away clients in question of essences, simply acquaired first of them and breed uber-goblin with all essences presented. With demonic essence every slave can have child-slave from him with all essences. If womb is enormous, 1 in every birth will be a slave. Forbiden could be drained in tentacle room. Profit. Have almost all types of slaves, angel and dragon on the way.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Nope, I dont get it. Is the bepinex thing supposed to be with games exe? the data folder? the other one? how the fuck do i know its working when it doesn seem to do jack shit and isn't opening any window of any sort or generating any new folders when i open the game.

And I assume these are the correct ones too? If not then I dunno where else this shit might be and it might frankly be better to offer a download of the game with whatever bepinex it seems is needed. Frankly either way this is tiring me because there is no clear indication of what im doing wrong if anything. Why can't using mods be simple for some games. and sure whatever feel free to laugh at me, its the internet, we're all fools on it at some point

• Angry
Reactions: JUDAEL
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes