Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hey Kron, did you ever get the thighs problem fixed? would like to have loli thighs for my adults :)
I'm surprised you asked :p I'm in the process of testing a code modification in Assembly, which now actually checks for each character data in data.unity3d for "m_LowerBodyTypeChanceList" and "m_LowerBodyTypeList". No more checking for loli state as well, so they can inherit large thighs as well (not reverting to default value 1, 2 is large thighs). I'm testing it thoroughly because it cause a lot of issues. It pretty much breaks thighs render for any Special Slave/NPC if you use old save. For now I can confirm it works fine on a new save for Special Slaves, but I'm yet to see how it works with NPCs children.

I'd like to share it all sooner, but it needs more testing and fixing. Anyway, here's a little something:

Dragonian kid with fixed breast size 1 (remember that game doesn't use size 1 for 'girl' figures by default, now it does) and non-default thigh size, elf with Tits size 5, her child with tits size 5.

MBM-ThighsModTest.png

Also testing "Fixed spine" slave on Aure combined with thighs code change. It's funny how now you can get a randomized version of a Special slave (remember, it only works on a new save). Thighs value also changes for her, although not visually (I'd like to test it, but it's just a lot of work with potential bugs), but her kids will have that thigh size. However, randomized tit size can be rendered properly, as shown on a screenshot (Aure and her child):

MBM-AureSpineTest.png

Last edited:

TenTenTimes

May 3, 2020
guyverek or anyone that knows how does the brothel ranks work, I'm currently on Noteworthy on some of the factions but want to max them just not sure when to stop or what the highest rank is. Thanks in advance ^_^

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Actually, Niel's 'creation tube' customizing seems to be the least problematic one. It doesn't represent some of nasty visual bugs, but it makes showcase easier as well:
PS: My comment on missing clothing on some of sizes. Basically, for Tits 5 I think it's rather fitting that there's no clothing because of enormous breast size. "Flats", though... well, let's just say for now it's made like that to spot them quicker. I made clothing adjustments (bra) in VVIP rooms, by the way.

View attachment MBM-CustomizeAllSizeTesting.webM

Last edited:

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
Actually, Niel's 'creation tube' customizing seems to be the least problematic one. It doesn't represent some of nasty visual bugs, but it makes showcase easier as well:
PS: My comment on missing clothing on some of sizes. Basically, for Tits 5 I think it's rather fitting that there's no clothing because of enormous breast size. "Flats", though... well, let's just say for now it's made like that to spot them quicker. I made clothing adjustments (bra) in VVIP rooms, by the way.

View attachment 2516137
hello is your mod available to download for tits size massive i love them??

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
getting the cheat mod to work feels impossible at this point, all im getting is responses like what bepinex are you using or some other responses that dont help me at all, im using bepinex 5, the one before the newest version of it. i just need someone to help me out please, is there any other mods that may conflict with it or what?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Completely unrelated query but how does one get the "settings" in Niel's tube to actually work? Whatever shows up when clicking the giant "+" sign is always grayed out to me and is just ignored altogether and deleted when actually creating the slave/monster.
I've been deep in the search rabbit hole for a while but couldn't find anything related, nor did I find it anything mentioning it in the complex breeding mod post(s).
Is this bugged for some reason? Am I just blind and it's actually related to CB? Did I bork something up somewhere during the installation? I'm at a loss here.

axelries2

Jul 31, 2021
Can you turn off pixies, they are getting slaves killed by dropping them on the shower and forgetting about them

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
I was really hoping that in the DLC we could use the Npc's as slaves ):

I don't think the devs will release more content for this game, either.

Ah well, it's still a pretty damn good game.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
I was really hoping that in the DLC we could use the Npc's as slaves ):

I don't think the devs will release more content for this game, either.

Ah well, it's still a pretty damn good game.

For now? Maybe since most of their manpower is on their new project.
I mean a bad end for the latest DLC? Hell naw, there's no way we can end it on that.

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
Completely unrelated query but how does one get the "settings" in Niel's tube to actually work? Whatever shows up when clicking the giant "+" sign is always grayed out to me and is just ignored altogether and deleted when actually creating the slave/monster.
I've been deep in the search rabbit hole for a while but couldn't find anything related, nor did I find it anything mentioning it in the complex breeding mod post(s).
Is this bugged for some reason? Am I just blind and it's actually related to CB? Did I bork something up somewhere during the installation? I'm at a loss here.
As far as I know it doesn't do anything in complex breeding, I honestly don't know if it's intended or not, it's been like that since the earliest versions of complex breeding.

guyverek is it intended ?
Also I've ran into a few weird things/potential bugs in 0.5.0.16

The Minotaur1 animation is bugged with humans and elves (and potentially with other grown up slaves that use the same skin color) - The slave girl eyes are missing the outline part so no eyes when they "blink".

Golems seem to get generated with small/average/big breast size, but act like they have small when giving birth to golems, it feels like the game just tries to reset them to small size breasts, even after tentacle-upgrading one to huge the offspring get small/average breast size for golem and huge/big to the human offspring.

Reactions: ankhtar

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Oh yeah, here's an interesting soft-lock I encountered recently by testing all 6 types of breasts. Remember that intro tutorial right after first birth and milking? If you got a 'Flat' first slave - there's just not enough milk by default and it gets stuck at this scene :p Maybe I could've look at the code in the assembly, but I decided to increase milk value for 'Flat' type from 100 to 200 (Small type is 400). Just enough to pass the tutorial. And it also make them a bit more useful at milking as a result.
why not just decrease the milk required to pass tutorial?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Dont worry it is confusing. you need to read through roughly 70 pages of comments then i found out that bepinex6 is needed for the latest game verstion so i got that version , but the complex breeding mod says its for 2.0.14 and not for 2.0.15 so i searched for and got the 2.0.14 but thats not compatible with bepinex6 so i got an older bepinex it still didnt show up so i
it says 2.0.14 .but if you dont know most bepin mods works across small version changes...That's why I prefer bepin mods after learning how to make it.
and yeah the 1st time to setup is kinda tilted.especially for bepinv5 .because it by default doesnt have logs.you dont even know it doesnt work and where you fk up.lol

But to be honestly setting up bepinv5 is not that hard.I think maybe you just didnt sort it properly or you missed some step.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
why not just decrease the milk required to pass tutorial?
Mmm, because in my case there's currently six types of tits available: 0 and up to 5.
"m_MaxMilkArray": [100, 400, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000]
0 size is flat, which wasn't intended for grown slaves by default. If in my case Flat chested slave is spawned in the tutorial and milking phase begins, value 100 just isn't enough. So there's two options:
- Disable tutorial (not very user-friendly for a potential mod release)
- Increase Flat-chested milk value to 200 so it can pass the tutorial and be slightly more useful in that regard.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
getting the cheat mod to work feels impossible at this point, all im getting is responses like what bepinex are you using or some
does the complex breeding mod even work for you?If yes,then I have no idea why it doesnt work.Because the cheat mod and CBM used bepinv5.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Mmm, because in my case there's currently six types of tits available: 0 and up to 5.
"m_MaxMilkArray": [100, 400, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000]
I am suggesting a 3rd option,-decrease the milk required to pass tutorial.
also ps,do you happen to know what how is posetype reflected in the spine/like how to control/add new pose.(like depraved girl masturbate) is using posetype1
I know the code.but i dont know how to create a new animation with say a new pose* eg aggresively touching* that will be triggered as posetype 3 etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I am suggesting a 3rd option,-decrease the milk required to pass tutorial.
If I'll find that code, maybe. But I prefer 2nd option.
also ps,do you happen to know what how is posetype reflected in the spine/like how to control/add new pose.(like depraved girl masturbate) is using posetype1
I know the code.but i dont know how to create a new animation with say a new pose* eg aggresively touching* that will be triggered as posetype 3 etc.
No idea, sorry. I'm trying some things almost on a random basis, where 85% of ideas simply doesn't work and other 15% can cause severe bugs :p

is it like as a seperate bra?or like you just replaced the old* bra.
You can check these screenshots I made before:

Tflat.png T5.png

Reliux

Apr 3, 2023
I would like to know if anyone has any knowledge of which folder the npc girls are in and the software to modify them to create new breeds
Thank you in advance

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes