yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
What version of Bepin are you using?

The simple transparent cheat menu (the one that is linked in the OP, actually runs on an older version of bepin.)
5.4? or something, I'm not at my main pc. so sorry if I get the revision number wrong.

The complex breeding mod works in the most recent revision of Bepin.

Sadly I haven't had any luck with having both cheat menu and complex breeding available.

5.4 but it doesnt show up in the game, unless there is a button to open the cheat menu that isnt told, and it doesnt show in bepinconfig

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Sadly I haven't had any luck with having both cheat menu and complex breeding available.
I think you are confused with the versions, CBM uses v5, while some other mod menus or whatnot uses v5 or v6.

so yeah you dont expect v6 cheat menu to work along with CBM which uses v5.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Finally got "Grown version of Hitsuji" to work. Main issue with it was a way spine skeleton and scripting data in data.unity3d (SpineData.txt) are tied together. If you'll just add Hitsuji's horns in a way like Girl figure spine works it will result in all Adult Females to have Hitsuji's horns, no matter what race is rendered. So, it needs a code update in SpineData.txt as well. And a very precise one, otherwise all character graphics just won't work. What a joy to fix.

Anyway, some results (yeah, still missing a tail, but horns was a technical hurdle for a while) :
MBM-GrownHitsuji.png

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Finally got "Grown version of Hitsuji" to work. Main issue with it was a way spine skeleton and scripting data in data.unity3d (SpineData.txt) are tied together. If you'll just add Hitsuji's horns in a way like Girl figure spine works it will result in all Adult Females to have Hitsuji's horns, no matter what race is rendered. So, it needs a code update in SpineData.txt as well. And a very precise one, otherwise all character graphics just won't work. What a joy to fix.
maybe ping me the code and SpineData that needs to be edited see if I can create a BEPIN plugin for it or not.

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
It doesn't explain how my slave got a bigger womb from breeding with an orc outside of the tentacle room.
I did explain it, but I'll try to compile all I know.
Bigger womb sizes can be achieved either in the tentacle room, or just by repeated breeding. When you reach a certain hidden cap (let's say 4 births), you have a chance to upgrade the size from small to average on each subsequent birth. Higher sizes have different minimum caps that need to be met in order to have a chance to be unlocked. With 20-something births it's not uncommon to reach a big womb (3 concurrent births).
The upgraded size can also be inherited by future generations, with a 25% chance (I believe) to be downgraded instead.
Since big monsters - and horses - require 2 concurrent births to reproduce, it's a good idea to make them breed with slave who have a huge (4) or enormous (5, the max) size; that way you can have a combination of offspring that may include two new monsters.
I hope you found this helpful, and that I didn't misunderstand the mechanics.

Reactions: rocky19141

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
i think the modmenu plugin is bepinv5
you can refer to my all in one post,
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-15-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/post-9985544

also weekly bump
BepInEx version that the cheat menu mod was built on was the 5.4.21.0, which I downloaded from the BepInEx github.

im still unsure how to fix the cheat mod, and its to the point where its frustrating
A spanish speaking user said that it might be the BepInEx you installed. Did you download it from the BepInEx github, or did you download it from somewhere else?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Did someone made a mod that can give the girls huger tits both regular and special slaves?
I’m in the process of making it - bigger tits size and fixing flat size for grown slaves (also fixing small size for lolis). Slowly figuring technical hurdles and learning how to fix them. Honestly, I won’t guarantee I would bother with customizing special slaves for several reasons:
1. They have a fixed spine data, following with spine controller code which don’t allow for easy way of adding more customization.
2. I think I actually prefer to import special slave features to regular slaves: more hair options, for example. Not sure if custom clothes could be done, but I’ll look into it.

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
BepInEx version that the cheat menu mod was built on was the 5.4.21.0, which I downloaded from the BepInEx github.

A spanish speaking user said that it might be the BepInEx you installed. Did you download it from the BepInEx github, or did you download it from somewhere else?
i got it from github and its 5.4.21 that i grabbed, the cheat menu doesnt show up so its either it doesnt work or another plugin is the issue, all i know is this is getting nowhere rn and its kinda annoying.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes