zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
how did you manage to bring up the menu ive been struggling to bring it up myself
The "Toggle Menu" button should appear in the top left in the title screen if you've installed it correctly. All you need to do is click it. If it's not there, make sure you installed it correctly.

So I downloaded BepInEx 5. So what do I do now in order to use the cheat mod?
After you have extracted BepInEx 5 and placed it in the game folder, run the game, then close it once you get to title screen (BepInEx needs to generate configuration files for mod to work). The plugins folder in BepInEx will not be there unless the configuration files are generated. Once plugins folder is there, place the dll file in it and run the game, and it should work.

No, I got the configuration manager (default: F5 for me) what I mean is the Cheat Mod Menu.
Like here
View attachment 2498662
That is the menu that doesn't seem to want to load up even though all steps have been followed.
I am sorry, but I have no idea why it is not working for you. I don't use configuration manager, but I installed it anyways and the mod works fine. Maybe try opening the game, getting to title screen, closing it, and then looking at the LogOutput.txt file in the BepInEx folder to see if it has any errors.

Kuzo0

Jan 16, 2023
In CopmplexBreeding, how am I supposed to get Devils? I have Angels, and I assume your supposed to stack them with demonic essence then use the tentacle rooms to drain the sacred. But as soon as I give an Angel a stack of demonic essence, they never birth another angel, even after hundreds of births, so clearly the "Lower Species Birth: 70%" thing is way off. So unless there's a way to stack essences without chain breeding, I don't see how this is possible.
What game is this guy talking about ? Angels and Devils is what’s confusing me

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
guyverek

what is the requirement for proucing big monster feral + big womb ?
Big monster -> unlock niel, unlock origin DNA by deconstructing a lot (also given automatically on the last versio of the mod, check the changelog), generate big monster by dragging origin DNA in the tank. Note that big monsters (and horses) require slaves with an at least average womb to produce offsprings.
Farm Feral -> you need to setup a breeding couple with feral essence: there is a chance to have it upgraded on future generations. I recommend using werewolves but anything is fine as long as you respect the breeding requirements.
Big womb -> womb size is increased in the tentacle room with the right upgrade, or by having a high enough birth count (bigger sizes require a high birth count). It can be inherited, like an essence, and there is a chance to be downgraded.

Reactions: comoo

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
Adding on to the previous question, I've had slaves get more concurrent births as they have been breeding with monsters.

Does breeding with a monster that has, say demonic essence increase womb size? For instance I got claire to have concurrent births three by having her breed with an orc.
It's not linked to essences anymore, look at my reply above.

bigdud13666

Jan 29, 2022
The "Toggle Menu" button should appear in the top left in the title screen if you've installed it correctly. All you need to do is click it. If it's not there, make sure you installed it correctly.

After you have extracted BepInEx 5 and placed it in the game folder, run the game, then close it once you get to title screen (BepInEx needs to generate configuration files for mod to work). The plugins folder in BepInEx will not be there unless the configuration files are generated. Once plugins folder is there, place the dll file in it and run the game, and it should work.

I am sorry, but I have no idea why it is not working for you. I don't use configuration manager, but I installed it anyways and the mod works fine. Maybe try opening the game, getting to title screen, closing it, and then looking at the LogOutput.txt file in the BepInEx folder to see if it has any errors.
i have the same problem and i still not understand why.
maybi it would be esyer to geht a olrady a moded yersun vrom the game ?

• Haha
Reactions: B4rb4ra

Shizurux

Jan 27, 2023
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.16)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 50, then increase maintenance by 1g for all per slave/monster above 50

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)

Species: 32
Professions: 13

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changed mechanics:

Tentacle room upgrades: (inspired by Dadaism)

Max concurrent conceptions:

Triats -> Essences:

Racial triats -> Traits:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

can you send the BepInEx 5 because i download it but it doesn't seem to work

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
On version 0.5.0.16 of complex breeding:
Only need womb size to be average (or higher) for big monster breeding.
No need for any essences.
thank you for help
i tried with big womb orc with 0 feral and didnt work
i also tried small womb sheep with 2 feral also that didnt work
only pregnancy i got is from the rabbit with avarage womb and 1 feral
as far as i understand feral and avarage womb is must to breed big monster

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
thank you for help
i tried with big womb orc with 0 feral and didnt work
i also tried small womb sheep with 2 feral also that didnt work
only pregnancy i got is from the rabbit with avarage womb and 1 feral
as far as i understand feral and avarage womb is must to breed big monster
Tested with 10 human girls with no essences and Average(2) womb size + 20 minotaurs with no essences:
Offspring : 80 minotaurs
No need for essences, or even big sized womb.
(Game version 2.0.15.1, Complexbreeding version 0.5.0.16)

Reactions: Dadaism

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
cant get the cheat menu to work, i tried replacing the dll file and logoutput.txt file was no help. any help i can get?

What version of Bepin are you using?

The simple transparent cheat menu (the one that is linked in the OP, actually runs on an older version of bepin.)
5.4? or something, I'm not at my main pc. so sorry if I get the revision number wrong.

The complex breeding mod works in the most recent revision of Bepin.

Sadly I haven't had any luck with having both cheat menu and complex breeding available.

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
Alright, I'm still not clear on how to downgrade BepinEx from 6.0.0 to 5.x.x so I can get Complex Breeding working, and... yeah this thread's pretty long. Where's all the resources I actually need to get them working?

Apr 16, 2019
What version of Bepin are you using?

The simple transparent cheat menu (the one that is linked in the OP, actually runs on an older version of bepin.)
5.4? or something, I'm not at my main pc. so sorry if I get the revision number wrong.

The complex breeding mod works in the most recent revision of Bepin.

Sadly I haven't had any luck with having both cheat menu and complex breeding available.
which transparent cheat menu u using? I'm using 'ModMenu' mod, it's compatible with complex breeding 0.4.x & 0.5.x and bepin 5.4.x

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes