Drake212

Aug 30, 2018
Hi there, I know this has likely been asked before, but following the instructions and with the latest versions of the game, as well as BepInEx. Placed the MBMModMenu.dll file in BepInEx/plugins and it is not working, the menu does not come up. Any thoughts?

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
This mod is so popular now, that I agree with some of the comments, that it should be in it's own thread under the modding forum. That being said, it is ALSO big enough and popular enough that I it would be great if someone would actually create a fandom wiki of it. While it is a mod, this is getting to the point of almost being a derivative work, much like 'Portal 3'.

I've gotten the goblin girls, but how do you get the other rares? (This is why I wish there was a wiki)
If you select a girl then hover over the name of her species on the right tab, it tells you the requirements for new evolutions.
I agree a guide would be neat (see my blunder one post above), but it's a one-developer passion project, and it's still in development. Writing a wiki would require a lot of effort, and then some more to keep it up-to-date. :/

Reactions: technomage

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
Hi there, I know this has likely been asked before, but following the instructions and with the latest versions of the game, as well as BepInEx. Placed the MBMModMenu.dll file in BepInEx/plugins and it is not working, the menu does not come up. Any thoughts?
You mean the "configuration manager" menu that you open with F1? You need to download the configuration manager separately, and add the contents in the plugins folder. It tripped me up too ;)

Drake212

Aug 30, 2018
You mean the "configuration manager" menu that you open with F1? You need to download the configuration manager separately, and add the contents in the plugins folder. It tripped me up too ;)
No, I got the configuration manager (default: F5 for me) what I mean is the Cheat Mod Menu.
Like here
1679929164819.png
That is the menu that doesn't seem to want to load up even though all steps have been followed.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, apparently game tend to crash when you pack a new texture via UABEA which is larger in dimensions than an original one. Here's a solution: before you pack a new one, select Texture2D and press Edit Data. There you can find these lines
0 int m_Width = 2048
0 int m_Height = 1024
If your new texture is 2048x2048, you'll need to edit Height value to 2048 BEFORE repacking new texture. Otherwise game will always crash on startup.

Anyway, after dealing with this issue I can continue with adding new assets to existing ones. Here's some progress with Tits size 5 and fixed Flat size for grown females (originally it would have spawn without arm). Maid clothes are adjusted, ported clothes from a 'Girl' figure for grown 'flats'. And some other adjustments/edits.
So yeah, now there's actually 6 working breast sizes.

View attachment MBM-FixedFlatAndTits5_VP9.webM

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
any updates on RPG project??
You can check their page for news ( ).

Latest one, dated March 21 (via google translate) :

"It's been a long time.
For a while, the members took turns taking breaks. I apologize for not posting articles.
This time, I designed a draft of an NPC that appears in an RPG."

[NPCs]

image-web.jpg

"These are the NPCs that appear in this game.
This is a draft and may change in the future. Each NPC will appear sequentially.
I don't think there will be sex with NPCs as I want to focus more on the characters in this project.
Please understand this point. I'm sorry."

Last edited:

Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
Adding on to the previous question, I've had slaves get more concurrent births as they have been breeding with monsters.

Does breeding with a monster that has, say demonic essence increase womb size? For instance I got claire to have concurrent births three by having her breed with an orc.

kimeimaro

Jul 26, 2019
In CopmplexBreeding, how am I supposed to get Devils? I have Angels, and I assume your supposed to stack them with demonic essence then use the tentacle rooms to drain the sacred. But as soon as I give an Angel a stack of demonic essence, they never birth another angel, even after hundreds of births, so clearly the "Lower Species Birth: 70%" thing is way off. So unless there's a way to stack essences without chain breeding, I don't see how this is possible.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes