Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: WizardsTariff

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Bruh, just breed with the player's mother- I mean Amilia. Oh yeah, she has a limit. Here, have this v2.0.0.0 save. There was a feature where you can give brainwashed NPCs some milk. The feature was removed after a few bugfixes versions.
???????its a new size 5.I guess you are new to the game so you dont really know the size.

giving brainwashed NPCs milks can already be moded to bypass and make it work.I dont think there are that much people that wants to down grade to 2.0.0.
epictstat_afterfeeding6000milktoamilia.PNG
its just that I havent properly package the mod and release

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Seems like I managed to add an additional miscarriage trait to werewolf, but as I noticed, in a way it doesn't even show up in monster stats. Made a video for a demonstation:
you just call AddRacetrait(xxx);?

I guess there are somekind of hidden magic limit to display the traits huh.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
you mean like if the multiconception is 1 it may Fail to preserve the number? hmmm...if thats the case then we need to edit the patch.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
you mean like if the multiconception is 1 it may Fail to preserve the number? hmmm...if thats the case then we need to edit the patch.
Well, I noticed that now there's a chance for a slave to lose pregnancy no matter how much babies they have in womb, if that's what you mean. If I add an additional 3rd trait, like miscarriage, it won't show up in stats window. Other two traits are visible and working as well.
Saving this code in assembly also seem to throw an error, but I'm yet to see a game-breaking event. Maybe it's a pointless warning or maybe not. I'll release it a bit later so people can test it and say if it breaks anything.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Well, I noticed that now there's a chance for a slave to lose pregnancy no matter how much babies they have in womb, if that's what you mean.
You mean like even 0 babies will trigger misscarriage event?

Saving this code in assembly also seem to throw an error, but I'm yet to see a game-breaking event. Maybe it's a pointless warning or maybe not. I'll release it a bit later so people can test it and say if it breaks anything.
it should not throw an error just by calling a function.something is definitely wrong.i guess we can only test and see.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You mean like even 0 babies will trigger misscarriage event?

it should not throw an error just by calling a function.something is definitely wrong.i guess we can only test and see.
Ah, I see. Miscarriage event only happens in case there's a pregnancy already. Same how Minotaur miscarriage trait works, basically.

Dnspy throws an error upon file saving with an additional trait, but still saves the data. Usually it's a bad thing and game crash, but I didn't encounter any crash. Maybe it's not a critical error and won't break anything. That's why I'm offering this mod as a stability test/if it works with other BepInEx mods.

So yeah, here's a mod. Short description: it adds a chance of miscarriage event for all monsters, like a base trait for Salamander. But for other monsters it won't show in stats window. Also, for it to work I think you'll have to buy/create a new monster, because existing ones won't carry it other (seems like they keep their traits in save file). Anyway, it will increase difficulty for sure.
Installation: Replace Assembly-Csharp.dll in Managed folder. Make a copy of original file. Play the game.
Only works with version 2.0.15.1

Now, I also noticed there's an additional possibility for this mod. You see, traits have configuration option like this:

"m_IsMonsterTrait": "TRUE",
"m_IsSlaveTrait": "FALSE",

So, in theory, slaves can also have this trait, but I have no idea how it will work. I'll do some testings to see how game handles miscarriage trait added to slaves themselves.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

Graly

Apr 10, 2022
I played too much this game recently, I want to take some break and watch anime
but I think this change have 99.9% chance to work from code perspective :)
are Royal customers implemented yet? i have all 4 factions at significant

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes