Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I played too much this game recently, I want to take some break and watch anime
but I think this change have 99.9% chance to work from code perspective :)
A man of culture.

I noticed that some of my saves won't load properly with that change, probably because some orcs are mating at that moment and code logic is messed up. Other saves without orcs mating/new game works fine and it seem slave health is affected properly, although I don't play/test actual gameplay as much (more code tinkering/graphics checking).

KillerJester

Apr 12, 2022
How to install the Cheat Mod?
Cause the original File had no BepInEx I had to use the Mod one to get it into the file. But it still didn't work

Rhythm_ISSUE

Dec 2, 2017
Can't read.jpg

Can't read if it's description outside screen monitor... yeah, I know that I can go find another slave to see a better descriptions but this is shouldn't be a problem in the first place... Anywhy, nice mod and I like all the updates. Sorry for my bad english.

Zelchar

Nov 22, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked, I could only find people lamenting that it wasn't possible in vanilla, but are any mods working on letting you breed the NPCs with monsters?

ththth

May 9, 2017
guyverek I think the last patch to your mod "broke" birthing shows somewhat. When a slave with low health is brought there the clients don't choose her, which leads to the birth never starting and the slave eventually dying. I'm not sure, but my guess is that this is because of the changes in 0.5.0.15?

Apr 16, 2019
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.16)

- birthshow fix
- first night you get 1000g to start the game with less min-maxing
- changed auto sell options in configuration manager
- game auto detects if you need origin dna after day 30 and give it to you when night starts so you dont need to kill anyone and luck factor is removed

- fix to clients picks in brothel -> calculate damage done by client to girl and if this damage will put slave under 20% max health client dont take this slave (before clients can take slave which was impossible to get payment because of that)

- small fix

- health regeneration parameter for species, every species have own health regeneration ratio
- species parameters rebalance to add health regeneration
- there more places when health regeneration works for example after birth in delivery room

- small fixes

- tentacle room room upgrades
- tentacle room also selling milk

- remove flat maintenance changes from essences and add procentage changes but only positive
- add production milk changes to essences

- new item to buy on report window, pixie summon dust, use on any slave to summon one pixie
[/SPOILER]
I played 0.5.0.15, this latest version feels the most fun I ever felt with this mod. Also I feel this version much more beginner friendly. Thanks for the good updates man! :D

I thinks these recent addition of auto sell and tentacle room upgrades removes so many annoying micro management in the mid-late games (Also SO MUCH less RNG). The percentage based maintenance cost reduction also makes pursuing rare species MUCH more WORTH IT.
If other want to play with this mod, I think I full recommended trying it now

saber6

Aug 5, 2019
I'm actually enjoying the ComplexBreeding Mod and i'm currently using the version 0.5.0.16, but I have a question. Is it normal that now girls give birth to so many girls? Now to get a male monster it takes several days and girls. Am I missing a new mechanism that was explained or I am just really unlucky?

Sorry for my bad english

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
I'm actually enjoying the ComplexBreeding Mod and i'm currently using the version 0.5.0.16, but I have a question. Is it normal that now girls give birth to so many girls? Now to get a male monster it takes several days and girls. Am I missing a new mechanism that was explained or I am just really unlucky?

Sorry for my bad english
Essences allow girls to give birth to girls when breeding with monsters.
Demonic->Goblin, Orc
Feral->Werewolf, Minotaur
Elemental->Salamander
(so for example human with demonic essence can give birth to more human girls when breeding with goblins or orcs etc.)

So if you want to get a lot of monster babies, just breed them with a girl that doesn't have the relevant essence.

(Also some girls can give birth to their own kind with specific monsters, like orc girls can always give birth to more orc girls when breeding with orcs... etc.)

You can drain their essences with the tentacle room if you have problems with a girl having an essence that it shouldn't have.

Diosio

Jul 10, 2019
Is there any reason as to why the mod doesn't have its own thread? Personally feel it would make it easier to follow.
For now the easiest way to find it is just to search for guyverek and it'll be there in the signature.

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
Essences allow girls to give birth to girls when breeding with monsters.
Demonic->Goblin, Orc
Feral->Werewolf, Minotaur
Elemental->Salamander
(so for example human with demonic essence can give birth to more human girls when breeding with goblins or orcs etc.)

So if you want to get a lot of monster babies, just breed them with a girl that doesn't have the relevant essence.

(Also some girls can give birth to their own kind with specific monsters, like orc girls can always give birth to more orc girls when breeding with orcs... etc.)

You can drain their essences with the tentacle room if you have problems with a girl having an essence that it shouldn't have.
My understanding is that the ratio of new monsters/girls is random and not controllable. Repeated breeding with the above categories just increases the chances of the associated essence appearing/upgrading, even if not present in the parents.
The ratio is very skewed towards monster generation, because if you want slaves you can put them in the brothel.
I know this because I set up a breeding group (human-goblin) focused on farming eternal essence; I specifically removed demonic essence from the bloodline, and I can still get new girls to continue the breeding process (about 1/8 chance, from just observation and no math).

Maybe I also don't have the complete picture tho...

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
My understanding is that the ratio of new monsters/girls is random and not controllable. Repeated breeding with the above categories just increases the chances of the associated essence appearing/upgrading, even if not present in the parents.
The ratio is very skewed towards monster generation, because if you want slaves you can put them in the brothel.
I know this because I set up a breeding group (human-goblin) focused on farming eternal essence; I specifically removed demonic essence from the bloodline, and I can still get new girls to continue the breeding process (about 1/8 chance, from just observation and no math).

Maybe I also don't have the complete picture tho...
Human girls shouldn't give birth to any humans when breeding with goblins if they don't have corrupted essence.
(They should give birth to some goblin girls but no humans.)

Just checked on 0.5.0.16 new save:
25 human girls with various essences (1-3 of anything except corrupted) matched with 25 random goblins :
0 human girls, 55 goblin girls.
(Breeding went until every single human girl ran out of birth option)

Are you playing with an older version,or with a save from an older version ?

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
Human girls shouldn't give birth to any humans when breeding with goblins if they don't have corrupted essence.

25 human girls with various essences (1-3 of anything except corrupted) matched with 25 random goblins :

Hey thanks for testing, you beat me to it!
I am up to date with the mod, but my save is from an early 0.5.X version. I was pretty sure it was possible in an earlier build, but I could have just assumed it worked that way, and never found contrasting evidence...
Also under "changed mechanics" in the ComplexBreeding post it just says: "s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species". It's not very clear that there are conditions to be satisfied.

EDIT: on better inspection, you are completely right! It's explicitly stated in the description that pops up when you hover over the feral, demonic or elemental essence. Guess I miread it and never noticed my mistake!

Last edited:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
This mod is so popular now, that I agree with some of the comments, that it should be in it's own thread under the modding forum. That being said, it is ALSO big enough and popular enough that I it would be great if someone would actually create a fandom wiki of it. While it is a mod, this is getting to the point of almost being a derivative work, much like 'Portal 3'.

I've gotten the goblin girls, but how do you get the other rares? (This is why I wish there was a wiki)

saber6

Aug 5, 2019

I'm playing a new game with the version 2.0.15.1 and version 0.5.0.16 and a single girl, for example, a human with demonic essenses +1 and a max of 9 birth, paired with a goblin with same demonic essenses, gave me 4 goblin girls, 3 human girl and occasionally, the last birth can be a human girl, a goblin girl or a male goblin (this one is pretty rare). In older version of the mod I was mostly getting male goblin and some human/goblin girl. This is way I was asking if there were any new changes.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes