Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
Question on the math for essence increase or decrease for the complex breeding guyverek ...

"Upgrade algorytm: 7 + ([tier of species] * 8) - (same gender parent current essence level) * 6 + 5 * (opposite gender parent current essence level) percent"

Wouldn't this mean that having two parents with high essence would have a decreased chance of upgrading. For instance if the mother has 5 demonic, wouldn't her child be more likely to posses 6 demonic if the father had 1 demonic than if the father had a higher demonic essence?

Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
I dont understand what is the problem so I created some table in excel to show how much procent chance you have to upgrade common slave offstring (not monster, for monsters reverse table) essences
For better tier just add +8 per tier to result, of course 0 is still 0
View attachment 2490021

If male have 10 demonic essence and your slave parent have 0, then slave child have 65% chance to have +1 demonic essence

If you fail upgrade essence then you have 20% chance to downgrade this specific essence
This table totally makes sense! I think I was just confused by the way the math was written!

Also just confirming, does each species have 5-6 variants for each essence type? Is there a table for what species are possible, or is that intentionally hidden?

Graly

Apr 10, 2022
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.12)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 50, then increase maintenance by 1g for all per slave/monster above 50

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)

Species: 32
Professions: 13

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changed mechanics:

Tentacle room upgrades: (inspired by Dadaism)

Max concurrent conceptions:

Triats -> Essences:

Racial triats -> Traits:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

i'm not sure i like the downgrade of a race thing in some cases...
i think its weird how the devil i have gives birth to more angels than devils. maybe it would be best to only spawn the base race in that case (so the devil would give birth to humans in case of a downgrade - or even something like Imps and Succuby that would be fun)

Reactions: rocky19141

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Alright, I guess I have all code-related issues for extra tits size figured:

1. Spine (most time consuming part of the process)

New slots for a new tit size must be created. I used same graphics and mesh from tits_left_4 and tits_right_4. You also have to check for other stuff which use numerical slot values, because game code checks for them automatically and will use it to render a character. Everything must be edited and adjusted properly.

MBMtits5Spine.png

2. Localization file Checks in Assembly (ReferenceCharacterLook.cs), add new lines with Method Edit:

1MBMassemblyCode.png

3. Add new lines in localization file (like 3. en.txt and any other localization file) :

2MBMLocalizationText.png

4. In data.unity3d check following script data files:
- ConfigData
"m_MaxMilkArray": [100, 400, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000],
"m_MilkProductionRateArray": [0.25, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5],

Where 2000 (or any other value you'll set) will be the max milk value in new tits tipe.

- *Any character data, except for unique slaves and NPCs with fixed spine data
"m_TitsTypeChanceList": [0.2, 0.35, 0.45, 0.55, 0.65, 0.75],
"m_TitsTypeList": [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5],

Where 5 is a new tits size. ChanceList must be added as well or this character won't load at all.

And if everything is done right:

TitSize5InGameFixed-900.png

Huge size vs Type 5:

HugeComparedToSize5-600.png

Before anyone asks about Amilia size and her kids - It still counts as Size/Type 4, but (!) Amilia's tit size graphics is definitely on par with new size visually (at least in my opinion).

I need to update all graphics data with it, check for any errors and it will be released.

Jan 18, 2023
I dont understand what is the problem so I created some table in excel to show how much procent chance you have to upgrade common slave offstring (not monster, for monsters reverse table) essences
For better tier just add +8 per tier to result, of course 0 is still 0
View attachment 2490021

If male have 10 demonic essence and your slave parent have 0, then slave child have 65% chance to have +1 demonic essence

If you fail upgrade essence then you have 20% chance to downgrade this specific essence
I love this table, a live the update, i love your mod. I still have a question. The requeriments for new species are rigid or is a minimun? for example, goblins have a possibility to breed orcs, but it says it need only 1 tier of demonic essence, so it means that it will only be possible to get an ogre with a femgoblin with 1 demonic or i can use a 2 demonic? i have an army of demonic goblins but not a fem-orc

nekoneko55

Jan 18, 2023
Auto sell children not working, tick all the pixy, it didnt work.... Can someone help me with this, micro everything is painful, i also cant auto assign them into capsule too

Last edited:

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
guyverek

View attachment 2490504

Would this increase or decrease breast size? To get inlarge breasts wouldn't it be enlarge breast size +# instead of -#?
If you have stored at least 4 vitality, it will give you a 30% for every egg conception to enlarge breast size. If you have 10, it can either use 4 for the first effect, or 10 to give a tier of eternal essence to a slave that had none. You can't trigger both effects together.
To collect vitality you need +# upgrades, they will remove a stat and grant you the amount shown.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Alright, I guess I have all code-related issues for extra tits size figured:

1. Spine (most time consuming part of the process)

New slots for a new tit size must be created. I used same graphics and mesh from tits_left_4 and tits_right_4. You also have to check for other stuff which use numerical slot values, because game code checks for them automatically and will use it to render a character. Everything must be edited and adjusted properly.

View attachment 2490393

2. Localization file Checks in Assembly (ReferenceCharacterLook.cs), add new lines with Method Edit:

View attachment 2490357

3. Add new lines in localization file (like 3. en.txt and any other localization file) :

View attachment 2490380

4. In data.unity3d check following script data files:
- ConfigData
"m_MaxMilkArray": [100, 400, 800, 1200, 1600, 2000],
"m_MilkProductionRateArray": [0.25, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5],

Where 2000 (or any other value you'll set) will be the max milk value in new tits tipe.

- *Any character data, except for unique slaves and NPCs with fixed spine data
"m_TitsTypeChanceList": [0.2, 0.35, 0.45, 0.55, 0.65, 0.75],
"m_TitsTypeList": [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5],

Where 5 is a new tits size. ChanceList must be added as well or this character won't load at all.

And if everything is done right:

View attachment 2490401

Huge size vs Type 5:

View attachment 2490409

Before anyone asks about Amilia size and her kids - It still counts as Size/Type 4, but (!) Amilia's tit size graphics is definitely on par with new size visually (at least in my opinion).

I need to update all graphics data with it, check for any errors and it will be released.

Bruh, just breed with the player's mother- I mean Amilia. Oh yeah, she has a limit. Here, have this v2.0.0.0 save. There was a feature where you can give brainwashed NPCs some milk. The feature was removed after a few bugfixes versions.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Bruh, just breed with the player's mother- I mean Amilia. Oh yeah, she has a limit. Here, have this v2.0.0.0 save. There was a feature where you can give brainwashed NPCs some milk. The feature was removed after a few bugfixes versions.
Like I said, I compared Amilia’s kids (grown with milk) breast size with a new type. A new type is bigger. I also had screenshots with comparison.
Well, I guess I’ll just have to finish and release actual mod so people can compare it themselves.

GETERADE

Jun 7, 2022
Made cheat mod. Works on 2.0.15.1, not sure what other versions it may work on
View attachment 2465616

Auto clean has the same effect of niels washer item, except the effect can be toggled to be on all the time. (Niels washer also cures infected rooms)
Brainwash all NPCs does not modify NPC favorability, it just allows you to have sex with NPCs at private estate.
100 items should add 100 of each item (Button can be spammed if you want). It should be all items I think.
Special slaves can be spawned more than once.

Installation:
BepInEx 5 installed to game
Place .dll file into BepInEx\Plugins folder
whats the hotkey to open the cheat menu

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
Hey Guyverek brothel client has a damage dealt during sex stat but they do not hurt. Is that stat there just because of a method you used to improve brothel or is it actually supposed to hurt the slaves?

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
Also for any modder dudes is it possible to enable the minotaur miscarriage effect across the board as a possible difficulty increase?

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
0505 (edit I update and it still doesn't damage, I think it is intentional. If they got damage in brothel it would be crazy hard lol)

1679668729524.png

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
I dont know what to say you, I checked last version I upload like 1 minute ago and it works
0.5.0.13 started a completely new clean save to check, slaves are not taking any damage.
(the first slave we get already has this issue, checked with human start and elf start)
Pixies also seem to be on strike on my older saves gonna check them on new save.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Also for any modder dudes is it possible to enable the minotaur miscarriage effect across the board as a possible difficulty increase?
If you want it as permanent negative (always on) effect for monsters - it can be done.

Miscarriage-800-Trait92.png

For now I only replaced another trait with this one (Miscarriage is Trait92, and 0x5C as IL Instruction, edited in Assembly - Character.cs). Checking if there's a way to add it as a third trait instead of existing two.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
it will try to do this.
Max(MaxBirthCount - MultiplePregnancyCount, 0)
so theoretically...It will normally be set to MaxBirthCount - MultiplePregnancyCount
practically,eg if that character max is 10 and multiple is 3,it will always try to be 7.
Yeah, thanks, it took some head scratching but I eventually figured out it has a weird way of keeping it from maxing. The reason I thought it didn't work is that for some low count slaves (and all 1 count slaves obviously), it always fails to preserve womb.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes