Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
If someone have some cool room upgrades ideas which are reasonable to create and are not of type: +5% conception rate etc. I always happly take some ideas
Addendum

For slave cages:
- a de-depraving mechanic: a relatively serene place where unburdened slaves can be left alone with their thoughts: each sunset and sundown, if there is only one slave in the room and she's full-health, decrease significantly depravity score.
- maybe busted, but some form of synergy upgrade: in this room, and all adjacent rooms, apply an effect like periodic health restoration. It's interesting because it makes you plan the position of the rooms relative to each other.

For brothel rooms:
- auto-clean upgrade each day
- shortening of sex times, or delivery times

Unrelated:
- it would be interesting to play with an "unconquerable" personality type: either she can't be depraved, or she loses some depravity each day.
- a "contract" mechanic: every once in a while Amilia gives the player a number of requests from rich... investors that require specific products. Some request common species with few or no essences and are up for only one day; others have more specific tastes and will request rare species, a range of acceptable body proportions, maybe the age, and/or some levels in an essence or two (they stay up for one week, let's say).
If you satisfy enough contracts she will give you access to "exclusive contracts" (name pending): progressively harder challenges that stay up indefinitely. You can refuse any number of them that are too hard, and the next generated request will be easier (less specific requirements) but will also pay less. Completing them will make you more money, but the next request will be more stringent. To avoid spamming for easy contracts there could be a cooldown penalty if you refuse two in a row. Exclusive contracts can range from rare species with some requirements in body parts/essence, to very niche species with specific colors, body shape, high tier essences while excluding other unwanted essences.
This way the player is offered short, medium and long term goals to reach (that they can safely ignore), giving a direction to the sandbox experience.

Thanks for reading!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
hello all we need bigger tits. is there way to increase milking % from 1600 to something like 2600? and make the monster more horny when they see bigger tits? and add random texts what monster really think of slaves?
Part of my plan in updating base Girl-Woman spines to include "tits size 5". I also think that 2000 milk should be plenty for it.

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

ct55

Jan 30, 2018
hey this is probs a stupid question but how do i access the "quick saves" that happen every day?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
That true, sadly I dont know how change game UI to add additional options but I add to configuration manager plugin this option (F1 to open), after some testing I think it working good, so if you want you can check it

View attachment 2486584

should be fix now, thx for reporting like always
did you happen to added the lower body rnd generation to cause such issues?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
So I think I have an idea on where the data is for how the game handles the spine animations. Each race and special girls & special NPC each have their own {name}Data. (e.g, ClaireData, UsagiData, HumanData, FloraData). Each class is empty, but

After reading the Database.cs code, I do not really understand how to read it or what exactly its doing, but from what I assume, it is probably reading from a json file. If I am correct, then the json file I think it might be reading is: "MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\catalog.json"

I also found this code in the class SeqAddressables that gets returns a SkeletonDataAsset object, and made a mod that reads its string parameter whenever it is invoked. One of the parameters was 'goblin_woman_nude_1'. (I am assuming this is the name of a SkeletonDataAsset file)
Code:
public SkeletonDataAsset LoadSkeletonDataAssetAsync(string assetName)

the game data is just mainly for the stats
but the SeqAddressable is some new infos.
hmmmmmm...but if thats the case then...........hmmm.................................................................................
Ok.i think I have some ideas to make like player can sxx with the girl in the breeding room.............
hmmmm
pm me the code/relevant stuff for getting parameter 'goblin_woman_nude_1'
Lets work together unravel the secrets of rendering

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Does the original modpack still work? I have ovum rejuvenation turned on but I still see the birth counts going up? Or is the mod supposed to do something else?
it will try to do this.
Max(MaxBirthCount - MultiplePregnancyCount, 0)
so theoretically...It will normally be set to MaxBirthCount - MultiplePregnancyCount
practically,eg if that character max is 10 and multiple is 3,it will always try to be 7.

Reactions: Sscdrake

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
hello all we need bigger tits. is there way to increase milking % from 1600 to something like 2600? and make the monster more horny when they see bigger tits? and add random texts what monster really think of slaves?
make monster more horny?how do you show that the monster is more horny.

I think showing slv is horny is easy has tattoo etc.but monster?I think we really lack the animation or sprites to show.

The most we can do is add speech bubble.or just decrease the resttime for sxx.

I would love some speech/thought bubbles to express more slave and monster personalities, but I think it would require a lot of text, new UI, and it could get annoying if the screen is covered by opaque elements.
Well I think if we can figure the speech bubble thing out.we can probably also adjust size and transparency within 1-2 days.

for text amount of text needed yeah definitely.Feel free to just create a text file with the personality and with some thoughts text in a .txt file just do some basic systematic layouting is enough.

____
Unless someone post a somewhat stable example or a working popup speechbubble for girl character in Bepin.
at least for me I would not implement that.Recently has a tons of projects bombing in.Dont really have the time to invest in researching more new mods,unless really possible or meaningful.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
or maybe someone will take it seriously as a mod idea for unique monster race? We'll see.

(actual mini-doujinshi)
hm......ok create the xdelta with the animation and xraceDATA.txt into it and sent me.
There's one flaw with xdeleta though I think it cannot merges patches into one.which is kinda sad like will lose the older figure patch etc..

I will handle the BEPIN plugin to create new Monster race and allow the monster moving here and there.
and lets see if the new monster race will just magically sxx with the girl or whatnot.

if it works then we can confirm we can add infinite monster race in(if we have animations&sprites etc)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I can do... One of those, actually. Technically I can also give everyone access to level 4 (Huge) breasts, but I can also adjust each value's milk levels.
I don't... think fucking with the milk values will break anything, it's fucking with the values in the cups or tank of the milking room that I'm hesitant of, since they have artwork for how full they are... but the values of characters? Adjusting the balance of Foxes and the Milk Injection, sure, but not game-breaking.
What values would you like them set to? The vanilla are as follows.
100 (Flat) 400 (Small) 800 (medium) 1200 (Large) 1600 (Huge).
While I'm at it. Foxes have a trait which causes them to have a 35% chance to fill their breasts to full when they're emptied.
Would you like that chance altered?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
While I'm at it. Foxes have a trait which causes them to have a 35% chance to fill their breasts to full when they're emptied.
bepin mod?

Lifekai

Jul 6, 2017
so tiny bug in ComplexBreeding mod 0.5.0.10 not sure why, but first i thought i was gonna report a bug with a minotaur in an egg. Turns out its just one of them... transmander? thinking its a minotaur idk!
not the right name.png
btw just had the same happen with a sheep named horse... mabye something with large monsters idk
... nvm turns out the 2nd one was a new race i missed! cool!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XYZoUSAMA

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I can do... One of those, actually. Technically I can also give everyone access to level 4 (Huge) breasts, but I can also adjust each value's milk levels.
I don't... think fucking with the milk values will break anything, it's fucking with the values in the cups or tank of the milking room that I'm hesitant of, since they have artwork for how full they are... but the values of characters? Adjusting the balance of Foxes and the Milk Injection, sure, but not game-breaking.
I'm working on adjusting artwork for a bigger breast type (visually bigger than Type 4 'Huge' one). Scripting data is also not a problem for a new size (CharacterData will use a new type 5 value, chance for character to have it and a milk value), that's not an issue. What I remember being an issue, however, is an empty value for Customize window. I know there's a call to a localization text file which use text for Tits Size (Flat, Small, Mediocre, Big, Huge). I tried to add a new line with a text like 'Exxxtra'. But it didn't seem to work.
So yeah, after I'll do adjustments to the artwork I'll take a look at it as well.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
localization text file which use text for Tits Size (Flat, Small, Mediocre, Big, Huge). I tried to add a new line with a text like 'Exxxtra'. But it didn't seem to work.
So yeah, after I'll do adjustments to the artwork I'll take a look at it as well.
?adding into localization worked for me though.huh weird.

Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
I feel like I need to check for an update to complex breeding each time I want to play xD. Fun to see constant improvements lol.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes