Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Why haven't I discovered this sooner.
now to do another run with mods this time since I've 100% the gallery already.

• Haha
Reactions: XYZoUSAMA

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I found and have tried editing the ConfigData text asset, using the "Edit Data" button inside of EUBEA, however when I save and re-compress the game fails to load assets.
no idea.
assets patching can fail in any process if you select the wrong file save wrong or load wrong.i suggest double checking names before you click save/load stuff.
I messed up a bunches of times before too lmao.
or generally just retry.if it fails again do the patching from a copied orginal game file.if fails more than 5 times.Then.something is wrong.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I found and have tried editing the ConfigData text asset, using the "Edit Data" button inside of EUBEA, however when I save and re-compress the game fails to load assets.

Is there a step I'm missing or tool that you use to get the text into a format it can be edited? It does appear in all my editors I've tried using that the text data doesn't load in properly.
I'm not sure what you mean by "re-compress". I know there's an option to compress archive back using LZ4 or LZMA compression (don't try to load the game when you select LZMA option, it will take forever), but if you already decompressed it there's no reason for you to compress it back.
I also mentioned not to use an outdated release from Nov 18, 2022 which is at Release page. It can't handle these archives correctly (builds prior to Jan 7, 2023 also comes with incorrect texture extraction settings).
If it's not related to UABEA I think it actually might be an issue with standard text editors. Personally, I'd recommend to edit this stuff with Notepad++

Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by "re-compress". I know there's an option to compress archive back using LZ4 or LZMA compression (don't try to load the game when you select LZMA option, it will take forever), but if you already decompressed it there's no reason for you to compress it back.
I also mentioned not to use an outdated release from Nov 18, 2022 which is at Release page. It can't handle these archives correctly (builds prior to Jan 7, 2023 also comes with incorrect texture extraction settings).
If it's not related to UABEA I think it actually might be an issue with standard text editors. Personally, I'd recommend to edit this stuff with Notepad++
Yeah I was using the nightly build you had linked rather than the release from Nov18th.

I think the issue is that when I export the text data I get all these null values inside of it:
1679418631369.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I was using the nightly build you had linked rather than the release from Nov18th.

I think the issue is that when I export the text data I get all these null values inside of it:
View attachment 2485079
Wait, that's not a correct way to export script data.
Here's how you should do it with Plugins - Export .txt. Same for Import:
export.png

You also need to check TextAsset category only, don't bother with MonoScript one.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I found a visual bug where the offsprings of Claire (the green elf, based on the GS elf I believe) are missing their pregnant belly in their loli form. I'm using the modpack so idk if this happens because of it, or if it is a vanilla game thing.

1679421582528.png 1679421680133.png
(you can see the tattoo is out of place, but in reality it is in the correct way if she had the pregnant belly animation)

Edit: Did more testing and this happens with the combination Loli body + small tits, but if I change it to average or large tits then the belly shows up.

1679422339497.png 1679422432008.png
I tried to replicate this with Sylvia's offspring and it does happens with the loli + small tits combination:
1679423038847.png 1679423079301.png
Also tested with Serena's offspring, but the bug doesn't happens there no matter if she is loli or adult, but since she is shown as flat chest and you can't change it, idk if this is related with the bug or not.
1679423366361.png 1679423404704.png

(Another minor thing is that in the settings options there "Small tits" doesn't change, but this happens with any girl, but it gets stuck in their original size)

Last edited:
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I found a visual bug where the offsprings of Claire (the green elf, based on the GS elf I believe) are missing their pregnant belly in their loli form. I'm using the modpack so idk if this happens because of it, or if it is a vanilla game thing.

View attachment 2485176 View attachment 2485186
(you can see the tattoo is out of place, but in reality it is in the correct way if she had the pregnant belly animation)

Edit: Did more testing and this happens with the combination Loli body + small tits, but if I change it to average or large tits then the belly shows up.

View attachment 2485211 View attachment 2485217
I tried to replicate this with Sylvia's offspring and it does happens with the loli + small tits combination:
View attachment 2485246 View attachment 2485251
Also tested with Serena's offspring, but the bug doesn't happens there no matter if she is loli or adult, but since she is shown as flat chest and you can't change it, idk if this is related with the bug or not.
View attachment 2485258 View attachment 2485275

(Another minor thing is that in the settings options there "Small tits" doesn't change, but this happens with any girl, but it gets stuck in their original size)
Tested it, it's a mod pack/modified code to unlock tits sizes lolis. I've noticed it before that Small tits size (type 1 in the code) is the most problematic one in the game. It's basically half-implemented in the game and I'm planning to patch it myself at some point. Again, it's not an issue for the unmodded game.

test-700.png

Claire have a small size type (1) and with Assembly mod, for example, her child will have small type as well, resulting in bug you've shown. Other sizes (0-2-3-4) have a correct spine settings, but small size is equally broken for Grown-Child figures in modded scenarios, I'll keep that in mind.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Taurom

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
- added Artificer profession, have small chance to create new monster girl 'Golem'
Tried the new version, nice changes but I got a feeling I ran into a bug with the Artificier.
My Artificiers create golems that already has a profession by default(Witch/Maid/Warrior.. probably randomized?), but the profession doesn't show up in stats. (note: they still do what their profession should be doing)
(This is on 0.5.0.0 I just noticed you already did a few updates already, gonna check if it still works like this on 0.5.0.2)

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
I think there is a problem with one method Im using from base game that is not working correct
I remove this method and use other way to add initial traits to golem and I think this should help with new golems

fix is in version 0.5.0.3
Would it be possible for you to share the source code of the mod? That way peoplo could help develop new features and bugfix.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Speaking of, could anyone make old Bepniex6 mods compatible with Bepinex 5 now that Complex Breeding is here to stay and is on 5? Would be cool to have stuff like the Random Names while playing CB.

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
So I think I have an idea on where the data is for how the game handles the spine animations. Each race and special girls & special NPC each have their own {name}Data. (e.g, ClaireData, UsagiData, HumanData, FloraData). Each class is empty, but they all extend CharacterData. In the GameManager class, there is a method InitializeData() which probably uses the Database class to give each female their special data.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After reading the Database.cs code, I do not really understand how to read it or what exactly its doing, but from what I assume, it is probably reading from a json file. If I am correct, then the json file I think it might be reading is: "MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\catalog.json"

I also found this code in the class SeqAddressables that gets returns a SkeletonDataAsset object, and made a mod that reads its string parameter whenever it is invoked. One of the parameters was 'goblin_woman_nude_1'. (I am assuming this is the name of a SkeletonDataAsset file)
Code:
public SkeletonDataAsset LoadSkeletonDataAssetAsync(string assetName)

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
It would be interesting a mod for the protagonist to use the werewolf's sex position when he loses control, it's very exciting.

nymph2001

Jan 17, 2019
guyverek Great work on the mod it's a huge improvement on the base game.

Is it possible to have autosell rethought for the mod? Most offspring are not useful but you still have to check them all looking for the upgrades. It makes the game feel like a lot of work. Perhaps autosell could trigger only when the offspring has some essence or property worse than the same gender parent? Or auto sell on worse is the default and the check box auto-sells on same? This could let the fairies take care of most of the work.

Any thoughts on having a separate thread for discussion of your mod?

Reactions: PDL and Dadaism

Hentaiqw

Mar 25, 2019
Little update to my mod

After some thinking I decided to remove maximum concurrent conceptions from essences and create Womb size parameter (similar to breasts size)

It starting to irritate me that every plan to create a species must starts with getting feral essence otherwise you crippling yourself

changed mechanics are described in "Max concurrent conceptions" section
Idk if other people have reported this, but this update seems to have broken upgrades. Idk what the difference is, but some rooms can be upgraded while others can't (still takes your money) and it also triggers a "tutorial skipped" notification on the top left. The reroll upgrade option doesn't appear either.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes