Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022
this seems to be a problem for some users of this site I noticed. that particular virus is from one of the download mirrors its not the actual download its from a popup add on one of the download mirrors
check that you are downloading the the real file and not a fake from an add
It may seem so, but I've just tried downloading from three of the different mirrors provided, and every time, the file was blocked for containing the exact same remote access program.

Reactions: nero2388

Uhuchu

Dec 28, 2022
Can anybody clarify whether this is actually a backdoor virus or a false positive of one? My scan picked this up off of the rar a week or two after i downloaded it. (Think i used the gofile mirror).
1679064080998.png

Edit: After reading other ppls comments about this, it seems this has been happening for several ppl. I did do a windows update on the 15th
1679064973207.png
it may be possible latest windows ver's are flagging this. I read out of a different tech forum that some games can trigger this notification as FP. I'm doing full system scan after removing game from my system to see if their was actually a trojan, but I have not noticed anything strange at all and I've had MBM extracted and played on it several times over the last few weeks.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, about false-positives, I've noticed that when I upload edited Assembly-Csharp.dll on f95 directly, it always flags it as a virus. I've also seen uploaded Pixel Game Maker MV decompiler here, which also was flagged by f95 as virus (but that's an injector decompiler which actually does its job).
So yeah, I don't really bother with these flags anyway. Try this upload:

I tried it on virustotal recently and it was something like "0/60".

Uhuchu

Dec 28, 2022
Well, about false-positives, I've noticed that when I upload edited Assembly-Csharp.dll on f95 directly, it always flags it as a virus. I've also seen uploaded Pixel Game Maker MV decompiler here, which also was flagged by f95 as virus (but that's an injector decompiler which actually does its job).

MEGA (2.0.15.1+separate archives DLC and Uncensor)

Thanks for the link!

Yeah, I am fairly sure it is a false positive, probably something to do with a recent windows definition update as almost everybody who is reporting this as a virus/same virus as me is using windows defender as their AV.

UnitBravo

Dec 30, 2019
I wonder how difficult it would be to mod futanari into this game. It would probably require a good amount of effort for reworking animations, but it'd be interesting to see the breeding mechanics that would play in (hereditary, cross-hybrids, only 'already depraved' futas would be willing to fuck someone)

Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022

MEGA (2.0.15.1+separate archives DLC and Uncensor)

Worked like a charm, man. Thank you kindly.

Keep up the good work on your modding, too; it's been coming along excellently, by the looks of things, and I'm excited to see where things go next. I didn't know folks were making proper mods at all until just yesterday, but up until then, I've been tinkering with the English localization file - spicing up heaps of flavor text, clarifying mechanical details, and generally smoothing out all the grammar and spelling errors left behind from translation. I'll be posting that whenever it seems ready enough, but in the meantime, if you ever find yourself in need of some literary polish for your modding ventures, just let me know, and I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Reactions: Krongorka

Degenerator-ERO

Jul 15, 2022
I wonder how difficult it would be to mod futanari into this game. It would probably require a good amount of effort for reworking animations, but it'd be interesting to see the breeding mechanics that would play in (hereditary, cross-hybrids, only 'already depraved' futas would be willing to fuck someone)
Buckle in, this explanation's gonna be a long one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: I would estimate a workload similar to what the original devs have likely put into the DLC, or possibly more.

Overall - seems like a pretty mean hill to climb. But, considering how far some modding projects have apparently gotten already, who knows? Could very well be possible, if someone's willing to dig in and make it happen.

Last edited:

UnitBravo

Dec 30, 2019
Buckle in, this explanation's gonna be a long one.
Holy smokes, that is quite the explanation. Seems the game itself would need to be rebuilt from the ground up if you wanted futa characters that are interchangable. A hand-wave method would probably be to make them essentially act like male monsters exclusively, but then that would defeat the whole purpose of them being a 'futa' and having both male and female sex organs. Another would probably be making them toggleable as to who's the top and bottom, but as you said -- messing with the code will probably yield some odd bugs.

I'm not much of a programmer, unfortunately, so can't really help there. Adding futa would be the one thing that'd make the game absolutely perfect for my tastes. And, as you said, might as well make an entirely new game at that point.

That is, unless I want to go through an entire programming course to add futa to the game, haha

As for the balancing, it'd probably be best for something like that to be end game -- by the time you reach day 50 anyways, you'd already have a Sex-Industrial Complex making thousands in cash a day.

Last edited:

Ires

Dec 6, 2021
I got a worrying message form my anti-virus. It may be a false positive though I'd like to see if anybody else had their antivirus act up with a similar message to this game version.
Screenshot 2023-03-17 202252.png

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I got a worrying message form my anti-virus. It may be a false positive though I'd like to see if anybody else had their antivirus act up with a similar message to this game version.
View attachment 2476004
My antivirus has started fragging MBM zip files too.
Wierdly, I grabbed an old packaging of the current build, and my antivirus slept. Dunno what's up with that.

Reactions: Reluser

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah Degenerator-ERO 's explanation is on point here. Can't say it better myself. One idea I can think of - maybe it can be possible to make futas as brothel clients at least? But that will require some of custom graphics created (although not as many as if you'll have to make for slaves/monsters types). And yeah, some code changes needed still. And what's the benefit of that, again?

Still, having said that, here's some stuff I made in Spine, don't ask why:

MBMFutaOhGodWhy.gif

Oh yeah, as you can see, I also ported and adjusted Usagi's ear and tail at least for idle "woman_stand" pose. One of many needed changes to port it fully, but that's a start.
So, "Grown" (Woman type) versions of Usagi are possible now:
Also, notice how thigh size is always the same for Usagi (also Hitsuji and Dwarf) - because there's a code for them which doesn't check for tit size, like other races does.
MBM_GrownUsagiEarsTailmodtest.png

As for modding, here's another idea. I've been thinking about mod distribution and one thing I want to avoid is uploading whole data.unity3d and .bundles files. So, how about delta file patching using this tool ( )? Maybe it would be even possible to make a shell script (.bat file) later to patch every file automatically and at once with this method?

Last edited:

UnitBravo

Dec 30, 2019
Having some trouble installing the Complex Breeding Mod. Tried searching through for a solution in this thread but it doesn't specify.

So, I need to obtain BepInEx 5 from here ( ) and here is my flow:
I installed the game, then the DLC. Am I supposed to drag the BepInEx 5 contents directly into the game folder (so you see BepInEx above MonoBleedingEdge followed by MonsterBlackMarket_Data)? I have done this with all three versions of BepInEx 5 (Unix, x64, x86), none of them appear to work when I create a "plugin" folder in the "BepInEx" file and place the ComplexBreedingMod in there even after I open the game. I have a hunch that I'm missing a step somewhere, and people have been able to do it, but nobody's elaborated on how they did it exactly.

I'm using the latest version of Monster Black Market with the latest version of Complex Breeding Mod.

Hawkthrowaway12

Oct 4, 2019
Having some trouble installing the Complex Breeding Mod. Tried searching through for a solution in this thread but it doesn't specify.

So, I need to obtain BepInEx 5 from here ( ) and here is my flow:
I installed the game, then the DLC. Am I supposed to drag the BepInEx 5 contents directly into the game folder (so you see BepInEx above MonoBleedingEdge followed by MonsterBlackMarket_Data)? I have done this with all three versions of BepInEx 5 (Unix, x64, x86), none of them appear to work when I create a "plugin" folder in the "BepInEx" file and place the ComplexBreedingMod in there even after I open the game. I have a hunch that I'm missing a step somewhere, and people have been able to do it, but nobody's elaborated on how they did it exactly.

I'm using the latest version of Monster Black Market with the latest version of Complex Breeding Mod.
Having the exact same problem myself. No matter what version of BepInEx I'm using, it seems unable to inject itself or whatever it does to start, which inevitably means it just won't run. Weird thing is, the pre-modded version does work, but I can't add other mods to it since that version of BepInEx refuses to even acknowledge those mods.

If you ask me, this is a Windows problem. I've had similar issues with mods for other games lately, where the mods are installed 100% perfectly as per the instructions, but are hard-stopped from running by what I assume to be Windows/Windows defender itself. If that is the case, it could explain why the pre-modded stuff works, but not anything new, since the pre-modded stuffs already been installed and set-up

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Having some trouble installing the Complex Breeding Mod. Tried searching through for a solution in this thread but it doesn't specify...
Having the exact same problem myself...
Clearly there's a market for this.

In there is a build of MBM with Complex Breeding and Bepinex already installed, so if it doesn't work, you know it's your system.
Also in that link is a mod allowing Huge breasts on everyone, Medum/Large on Bunnies, and Flat holding 200, but that doesn't work with Complex Breeding, it's just there.

Uhuchu

Dec 28, 2022
View attachment 2476004
Had the exact same thing, as multiple people have as well in the last 2 weeks.

It's more than likely a windows defender defnition update that is triggering this. It did freak me out initially but the more I looked into it, and saw other ppl with the exact same notificaiton, using the same anti virus (windows defender), it became quite clear that it's actually a false positive.

You can scan the package/zip/file with multiple other scanners and they all come back clean. (like totalvirus)

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes