tcaz

Dec 11, 2020
guyverek Great work on the mod it's a huge improvement on the base game.

Is it possible to have autosell rethought for the mod? Most offspring are not useful but you still have to check them all looking for the upgrades. It makes the game feel like a lot of work. Perhaps autosell could trigger only when the offspring has some essence or property worse than the same gender parent? Or auto sell on worse is the default and the check box auto-sells on same? This could let the fairies take care of most of the work.

Any thoughts on having a separate thread for discussion of your mod?
This is probably my biggest problem with the mod as-is. There's a lot of not very fun busy work involved in just checking random outcomes.

It's fun making decisions about how exactly to breed the girls and monsters, but not fun having to check every few seconds to see if you CAN make the fun decisions this time or not.

Still, it's a good mod and very promising. Just wanted to throw in my feedback.

Reactions: rocky19141

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
guyverek
Werewolf2 sex for Bella, Karen, and Sylvia do not have torso(version 0503)

complex.png

The Salamander2 penis clips through the body of the same three girls and Nero.

clip.png

For easier debugging check, you can replicate this using the Gallery

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
That true, sadly I dont know how change game UI to add additional options but I add to configuration manager plugin this option (F1 to open), after some testing I think it working good, so if you want you can check it

View attachment 2486584

should be fix now, thx for reporting like always
Very cool QoL upgrade, thank you. This was defnitely a big busywork with CB MBM so I'm excited to see how this helps!

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)
Am I retarded? I've followed these instructions exactly, but I can't get BepinEx to see Complex Breeding as being installed - even uninstalling all other mods except what seem to be dependencies doesn't make it show
1679498090890.png

thanui

Apr 12, 2019
JP TO EN TRANSLATION

Translation from JP text file to EN with reference from dusty stu's EN text file and surgy's mod pack EN text file.

Changes:
- Fixing misinformation of some trait and item
- Attempts to make story text less engrish

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

note: unrar into game folder and change game language to "JP to EN" to use

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Slutsuho

Mar 25, 2020
Maybe you using BepInEx version 6+?
I don't think I am? I've tried manually overwriting whatever's in the main mod pack with a manual install of 5.4.21, but it just throws a bunch of errors and fails to load anything at all when I do that.

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
I don't think I am? I've tried manually overwriting whatever's in the main mod pack with a manual install of 5.4.21, but it just throws a bunch of errors and fails to load anything at all when I do that.
Which version did you download? I think x86 doesn't work because it's for 32bit applications.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, I was just in the process of extracting outline sprite sheets. Monsters with slaves have both black and white outlines variations (separate for slaves and monsters), so a full graphics extraction/proper repacking with outlines is actually an even more repetitive process than I thought. Well, it helped with generating a shitpost... or maybe someone will take it seriously as a mod idea for unique monster race? We'll see.

SomebodyOnceToldMe.gif

(actual mini-doujinshi)

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Does the original modpack still work? I have ovum rejuvenation turned on but I still see the birth counts going up? Or is the mod supposed to do something else?

Mewzmao

Feb 19, 2021
Is there a full save? if not can you tell me how to install the cheat mod i cant find the plugin file

Apr 16, 2019
After some playing waiting to day 10 to get pixies can by annoying, so I added new item to buy on report window
This item when used on any slave summon one pixie, so you can have early help and you dont need to kill anyone

I added also in configuration manager option to random starting slave to give some diffrent starting experience (it is off by default)

View attachment 2488179
I played the v0.5.0.3, is there plan in the future for more barbara upgrade? Also it seems that we cant upgrade the breeding room in the underground anymore?
Maybe just me, but I feel like the end game for the higher species still a bit too expensive(?), I know that it is intended (I also know u can cut the cost with elemental essence etc), but I would like maybe some 'superior' essence to counter it?
Like maybe the princess bloodline also have Royalty Essence or something that only added + benefits like reduces maintenance cost, increases milk quality massively.
But overall the mod make the game feels more dynamic and have more in depth, I really love your work :D thanks a lot man!

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Does the original modpack still work? I have ovum rejuvenation turned on but I still see the birth counts going up? Or is the mod supposed to do something else?
Birth count will go up but will stop at 1 minus the maximum, (like 19/20). Beware of random traits that reduce maximum births, those aren't taken into account.

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
hello all we need bigger tits. is there way to increase milking % from 1600 to something like 2600? and make the monster more horny when they see bigger tits? and add random texts what monster really think of slaves?

slarkas777

Dec 14, 2022
The following options come to mind:
-upgrade functioning as a trait of a princess.
-increase or chance to increase essence.
-increasing the chance of species spawning or lowering the essence requirement for spawning.

Sorry my english is bad…

Reactions: Dadaism

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
If someone have some cool room upgrades ideas which are reasonable to create and are not of type: +5% conception rate etc. I always happly take some ideas
For delivery room:
- guaranteed that any new slaves are de-ranked to a lower rarity (like orc -> goblin). It's a negative modifier that can be useful to achieve high tier essences on common species, since rarer species have more consistent upgrade chances.
- high chance to randomize colors in newborn (within species parameters). If you setup breeding with goblin girls you are guaranteed to end up with pitch black monsters in a few generations, which is boring.
- high chance to randomize physical assets, not in color but in shape/model.
- skew probability more in favor of monster or slave birthing, that way you have more control on your farm.

For breeding room:
- guaranteed to cause disease: to ease ghoul generation, venereal achievements and venereal cure production.

For tentacle breeding room:
- probability to enlarge assets on each successful birthing cycle (tit size, womb size, thigh thickness or upgrade from loli). Tentacles modify the host to achieve a more efficient seedbed. It could also leave the host debilitated somehow to compensate (less health? Less health regen? A negative trait you have to breed out from future generations).
- the opposite: probability (on succesfull tentacle egg generation) to revert your slaves to loli form if possible, and reduce assets. Tentacles are absorbing life force out of their host. It could also help remove the debuff from the idea above, and/or partially restore birthcount.
- you can also break down these ideas into different upgrades.
- probability to add one stack of eternal essence (the one that has the reference to a corrupting/ungodly influence on it). The probability goes down the higher the essence already is.

For depraving room:
- probability to learn a random profession (if the requirements are met, and with weighted probabilities), justified as brainwashing.
- probability to forget the profession, with the same reasoning.

For showers:
- at the end of a deep shower (had 3 levels of either outer or inner cum) all health is restored: healing water.
- probability that at the end of a deep shower one or more births are deducted, to prolong slave longevity and lessen reliance on ovum recovery injections; especially useful on early game where you don't have access to it, and have to micromanage anyways.

I tried to stay within what is feasible, using mechanics already present in the mod. Hope you'll consider some of these!

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
hello all we need bigger tits. is there way to increase milking % from 1600 to something like 2600? and make the monster more horny when they see bigger tits? and add random texts what monster really think of slaves?
I would love some speech/thought bubbles to express more slave and monster personalities, but I think it would require a lot of text, new UI, and it could get annoying if the screen is covered by opaque elements.

Reactions: Rocke498
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes