XXXX22137

Jan 18, 2022
Hi i can't seem to be able to unlock both harem and rune ending. I did all the requirements before day 51. Can someone help?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
To access encapsulated fields you need to use reflection. I use the Harmony code injection library to help me do this.
thanks for reply I can access private fields now,but I am having very big problem with serialized fields.they dont seems to have effects even after edit by my code.will ping you some prove

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Can we make MC breed girls instead with monster ?
tldr yes once you have private estate.
if you have specific mod,its possible anywhere.(well its possible to even sxx in slave cage for my mod.so yeah.Not released to public yet though.)

after using 10 minutes to mod.Prove
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
English
Translation of the game Monster Black Market made by me.

The Author can use it if he wants, just Credit the Translation.

Supported Version
v2.0.15.1 DLC

NOTE1: I will translate future versions if possible.
NOTE2: Any typo or text out of context please let me know.
NOTE3: I do translations for Hobby.

Português
Tradução do jogo Monster Black Market feita por mim.

O Autor pode usar se quiser, apenas Creditar a Tradução.

Versão Suportada
v2.0.15.1 DLC

OBS1: Irei traduzir versões futuras se for possível.
OBS2: Qualquer erro de digitação ou texto fora de contexto por favor avisar.
OBS3: Faço traduções por Hobby.

Last edited:

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Can anyone here make a guide How to install Mods and what mods to use or where are these mods.
Because i checked for like 2 hours and i found threads here all over the place on pages scattered all over the timeline, saying different things:
bepineX 5 needed, bepinex 6 needed, outdated, works with 2.0.14, doesnt work with 2.0.14, code inject, modnot showing up, major overhauls, dont use other mods, use other mods, this and that... its all a clusterf.
So can someone who is kind and has the time make an updated guide how to get the lastest version working with mods that are good.
List some Mods maybe. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2023
Can anyone here make a guide How to install Mods and what mods to use or where are these mods.
Because i checked for like 2 hours and i found threads here all over the place on pages scattered all over the timeline, saying different things:
bepineX 5 needed, bepinex 6 needed, outdated, works with 2.0.14, doesnt work with 2.0.14, code inject, modnot showing up, major overhauls, dont use other mods, use other mods, this and that... its all a clusterf.
So can someone who is kind and has the time make an updated guide how to get the lastest version working with mods that are good.
Clearly there's a market for this.
Mega
In there is a build of MBM with Complex Breeding and Bepinex already installed, so if it doesn't work, you know it's your system.
Also in that link is a mod allowing Huge breasts on everyone, Medum/Large on Bunnies, and Flat holding 200, but that doesn't work with Complex Breeding, it's just there.
here, and for anyone who is new to this: This friend posted a link with the new version of the game and bepinex already installed together with a version of complex breding, just download this and put it anywhere in your pc, then search the mods you want and download them. Usually, those will be "dll" archives, so you only need to open the files of this version, there will be a folder called "BepInEx", inside, there will be another folder called "plugins", inside there will be the old version of complex bredding, just replace it with the dll of the mod or version you downloaded and enjoy the game.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
There is nothing much to be confusing if you look at it systematically/understand the chat more.
There are 3 fundamental logic or rule*.
1.bepineX 5 needed==not compatible with bepinex 6 unless stated .just like how usb b cannot work with usb c.Very simple.
2.some mods are FUNDAMENTALLY/TESTED NOT compatible.like cooking oil!=diesel. putting both equals good luck:p.
3.code inject or whatever ununsual technical terms sometimes is just some modders chat.ignoring it is totally fine as final user,reading it can help you understand the pain of modders thats all.

and just for a funfact the signature in every of my post has the all in one post.It included mod ideas and existing mods known by me.You can even copy the post text into a notepad/99% of text editor use the search function to search v5/v6 to get whatever mod you like.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
3.code inject or whatever ununsual technical terms sometimes is just some modders chat.ignoring it is totally fine as final user,reading it can help you understand the pain of modders thats all.
That covers what I'm posting here, I guess, because I don't work with BepInEx at all. Unless there's no download link it's just like a 'public note' and maybe a hope it will help someone to understand the process better.

Oh yeah, here's an interesting soft-lock I encountered recently by testing all 6 types of breasts. Remember that intro tutorial right after first birth and milking? If you got a 'Flat' first slave - there's just not enough milk by default and it gets stuck at this scene :p Maybe I could've look at the code in the assembly, but I decided to increase milk value for 'Flat' type from 100 to 200 (Small type is 400). Just enough to pass the tutorial. And it also make them a bit more useful at milking as a result.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
here, and for anyone who is new to this: This friend posted a link with the new version of the game and bepinex already installed together with a version of complex breding, just download this and put it anywhere in your pc, then search the mods you want and download them. Usually, those will be "dll" archives, so you only need to open the files of this version, there will be a folder called "BepInEx", inside, there will be another folder called "plugins", inside there will be the old version of complex bredding, just replace it with the dll of the mod or version you downloaded and enjoy the game.
Thank you good sir youre a life (and many braincells) saver for me :D

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
There is nothing much to be confusing if you look at it systematically/understand the chat more.
There are 3 fundamental logic or rule*.
1.bepineX 5 needed==not compatible with bepinex 6 unless stated .just like how usb b cannot work with usb c.Very simple.
2.some mods are FUNDAMENTALLY/TESTED NOT compatible.like cooking oil!=diesel. putting both equals good luck:p.

and just for a funfact the signature in every of my post has the all in one post.It included mod ideas and existing mods known by me.You can even copy the post text into a notepad/99% of text editor use the search function to search v5/v6 to get whatever mod you like.
Dont worry it is confusing. you need to read through roughly 70 pages of comments then i found out that bepinex6 is needed for the latest game verstion so i got that version , but the complex breeding mod says its for 2.0.14 and not for 2.0.15 so i searched for and got the 2.0.14 but thats not compatible with bepinex6 so i got an older bepinex it still didnt show up so i fumbled around with 3 different versions of 3 different things nothing worked so i gave up after like 4 hours of pain. So iff anyone is new to this game and wants to mod Civilisedhangman is your saviour! :D

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
That covers what I'm posting here, I guess, because I don't work with BepInEx at all. Unless there's no download link it's just like a 'public note' and maybe a hope it will help someone to understand the process better.

Oh yeah, here's an interesting soft-lock I encountered recently by testing all 6 types of breasts. Remember that intro tutorial right after first birth and milking? If you got a 'Flat' first slave - there's just not enough milk by default and it gets stuck at this scene :p Maybe I could've look at the code in the assembly, but I decided to increase milk value for 'Flat' type from 100 to 200 (Small type is 400). Just enough to pass the tutorial. And it also make them a bit more useful at milking as a result.
Hey Kron, did you ever get the thighs problem fixed? would like to have loli thighs for my adults :)

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes