XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Nope, I dont get it. Is the bepinex thing supposed to be with games exe? the data folder? the other one? how the fuck do i know .
free to laugh at me, its the internet, we're all fools on it at some point
Sure we are all fools at some point.
1st,did you ever tried to search youtube for bepin mod?there are a lot of it skyrim etc.the layout is the same.
(We are not some weird cn dev that purposefully make some uncommon setup to make users suffer nor are we paid.Unless you have very High security/privacy requirement feel free to just watch a few minutes of those videos.YT probably wont know what game you plan to apply mod so yeah.)

2nd,stay calm and maybe state what problems you are facing is it only the layout?If thats the case then 1st is the answer and I believe you should be good to go.(AT least for me when i figured out the layout from some video 10min later the mod is already applied on my game.)

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
trust me i have bepinex 5 already which is the one they say is needed, hasnt worked at all for me with the cheat mod and no help ive gotten actually helped. still unsure if its a mod i already have interfering or not but i wish i had some answers.
do you happen to be funnily running mac or linux or some shxt?
I think either your game is broken or just you missed something very small or your OS&hardware etc is just totally different and somehow make a unity game not work well or maybe just unlucky at this point.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Unfortunatly No but maybe when more dlc comes out ^^ finger's cross. This game is such fun and pretty good for chilling soild 9/10 give me more dlc or a sequel lol ^^
If we bully them enough like Badger does to the payday devs we might get it or least a promise for one.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone knowing a way to maybe edit the savefile so i can edit a specific characters stats and appearance? Wanted to start a new game and change the starting goblins look.
That or a cheat to get a potion that can do the same directly?

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
anyone know if its doable to change all the mouse inputs to touch input, then repackage game for android?

skopyboppy

Oct 9, 2020
trust me i have bepinex 5 already which is the one they say is needed, hasnt worked at all for me with the cheat mod and no help ive gotten actually helped. still unsure if its a mod i already have interfering or not but i wish i had some answers.
download bepinx5.* (version 5.0-5.whatever is ok as long as it starts with 5)
make sure its x64
paste contents into your MBM folder (where the .exe file is)
run MBM once, exit
if everything goes right your bepinx folder should have a bunch of folders (including the plugins)

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
anyone know if its doable to change all the mouse inputs to touch input, then repackage game for android?
I thought the most newer unity game by default support both inputs?Repackaging is impossible AFAIK.
Because we dont have the complete* source code&unity dev environment.

Even then you will loss the ability to mod.Are you sure you want that?

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes