Leficios

May 29, 2023
Can someone tell me what are the favor of all the girl i cant get 100% likeablity besides with sena, lena and amilia

Dylanjnj

Jun 27, 2018
i played this 5 times hahaha but how do i get pass day 35 with the minatour how do i get it???

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Is there any release date for next game? I've seen the images from their page, but Idk japanese and my computer doesn't translate.

From what I understood is that they've been working on the next game even before this one , they stopped the progress and now they have been working on the sequel. It looks they are working on illustrations and animations, so the development is at 60/80% I think... Anyways my theory is that the game will be released in 6 months or 1 year. Am I right?

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

ninjaq

Sep 29, 2018
hey quick guestion, is there some sort of guide to mod making? i would love to start doing all of that but idk where to even Begin, what tools to use

ninjaq

Sep 29, 2018
Can someone tell me what are the favor of all the girl i cant get 100% likeablity besides with sena, lena and amilia
you can check that, when clicking on girl you want to rise favor, in left bottom corner there is a heart with % of favor, when u click on that heart you can see them

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
how do i make the minotaur and salamander to impregnate my girls
Only girls capable of giving birth to 3 normal-sized children at once can support a minotaur or salamander baby.
The game would give you one when you get your first such monster. But it's usually more practical to have Aure's children do it. Aure is the special dwarf you get from your colleagues.

Reactions: zmbr

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i played this 5 times hahaha but how do i get pass day 35 with the minatour how do i get it???
You have to grow a minotaur in the lab. When you have the disassembly room and the lab, disassemble someone you don't need until you get "origin DNA". Origin DNA can grow anything. Use it to grow a minotaur.
Note that you'll need extra big rooms for anywhere the minotaur needs to be. They unlock when you get your first minotaur.
P.S. I heard the best chances of getting origin DNA is from humans. But there is usually an oversupply of goblins, so disassemble them too.
P.P.S. Upgrades will speed up a lot of things. Apply them before starting.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
I've got a little bit of a tech question for people, I randomly came back to this game just for fun, but a new issue has suddenly been happening somewhat regularly. Usually within about 5 minutes of playing the game freezes and crashes, and I haven't been able to figure out what the hell is going on. It's happened to a few other games much more infrequently (Slay the Spire for some reason?), but for whatever reason this is the one that's been giving me the most trouble. I've tried a few quick suggestions of command prompt to find corrupt files, but no dice.
Other Unity games seem to be alright, it's just this one.
Any ideas?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes