ccc6999

Jan 26, 2023
Someone has probably already explained it, but I don't want to scroll through 300 pages to find it. How do I get DNA for the potions and stuff? I saw something about "disassembling" your girls, but how do I do that? Does it kill them?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Someone has probably already explained it, but I don't want to scroll through 300 pages to find it. How do I get DNA for the potions and stuff? I saw something about "disassembling" your girls, but how do I do that? Does it kill them?
unlock flora

ccc6999

Jan 26, 2023
Also, I've brainwashed the twins that run the brothel, and now I can't have sex with them. What is the point of brainwashing if I can't have sex with them? Is there a way to reverse it?

FoxyEarth

Aug 8, 2017
So I can't even use Niel until I have this other girl?
Always unlock Flora first then Niel. The other 2 you can do in pretty much any order after that. The reason is simply to build up materials for Niel right away and you want to make Minotaur and Salamander ASAP. Also Flora will give you pixies so you can start automating everything.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Also, I've brainwashed the twins that run the brothel, and now I can't have sex with them. What is the point of brainwashing if I can't have sex with them? Is there a way to reverse it?
they appear in the player estate brainwashing pretty much lets you impregnate them

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Is this only available in gallery, is there a way to get them to do it during the gameplay?
brainwash them with rune to do that you need to complete all their tasks among us style so the heart is complete full
also you need 666 essence you can also give rune tentacle eggs to get 50 essence per egg

Reactions: testing101hi

knightblade

Nov 3, 2017
how do get tentacle rooms after the first one (i got rid of it because it was blocking where i was putting other stuff... i also sold all the eggs cause i thought i could move it.)

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
In CBM Noel's vat doesn't seem to work for growing slaves/monsters with specific traits. they don't actually have the traits when you grow them. Also it generates the same values for each trait every time.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes