seok00

Jun 25, 2022
I have a question. While using Shadowclone mode, I accidentally placed a replication player at the brothel entrance, so the clients are not moving, the prostitution is forced to stop, the clients are not moving even though I moved the replication player elsewhere.

xxxx1101

Aug 13, 2018
Is it just me or do most if not all mods seem bugged from the modpack? Or am I missing some hotkeys?

Only thing that works is the numpad menu and the quick sell/buy keys, the cheat menu definitally isn't working cause i don't see it at the main menu.
Press F5 when in the game

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Who was the legend that created the Complex Breeding mod? Was there any updates too it with new races? It really adds a lot more replayablity to this game.

someKoolDude

Nov 9, 2021
I have a question. While using Shadowclone mode, I accidentally placed a replication player at the brothel entrance, so the clients are not moving, the prostitution is forced to stop, the clients are not moving even though I moved the replication player elsewhere.
Probably will need to reload a previous save. I haven't seen any documentation on the mod, but I also haven't found away to remove clones and how clones are generated and named seems to be inconsistent, although it is possible to have them generate with different names

Reactions: seok00

buffman101

Apr 30, 2022
Boys, there's new UPDATE on the dlc progress, check them out, they plan to release it between January 27th and January 31st

and google translate:

View attachment 2308307
It's been a long time! The work is in full swing.
So, along with the schedule, I will inform you about the brief status of the DLC.
I will update the details at the next opportunity.
[Release schedule]
Aiming for release between January 27th and January 31st
[price]
DLC: 770 yen (tax included)
Main story + DLC package: 2530 yen (tax included) [DLC additions]

1. Added Barbara NPC. Capsules can be created to fill rooms with ability values and satisfy slave fall rates.
2. Added Rene NPC. Rene is responsible for reviving slaves, generating tentacles, and brainwashing NPCs. #Rene doesn't have a particular scene.
3. Added special slaves Nero and Anna. They are slaves of cat and sheep people, respectively. 4. Added tentacles. It can be generated through Rene and can be used to infect a mating chamber to generate tentacles.
5. NPC brainwashing. With Rene's special ability, you can brainwash NPCs, place them in your personal territory, and impregnate them. # After brainwashing, conventional scenes can only be seen in the gallery.
6. New ending
7. Miscellaneous
I'm not sure why but I can't seem to find the personal territory anywhere! I have enough essence to brainwash someone but when I try to click on the NPCs, nothing happens. It only allows me to click on the main NPCs then it says brainwashing isn't omnipotent.. Anyone know if i'm missing anything?

Tazios

Jan 14, 2023
is there a mod to make the game last longer ? 50 of challenge days isnt enough for me xD
also a mod to get unique girls fast

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not sure why but I can't seem to find the personal territory anywhere! I have enough essence to brainwash someone but when I try to click on the NPCs, nothing happens. It only allows me to click on the main NPCs then it says brainwashing isn't omnipotent.. Anyone know if i'm missing anything?
There's a Metal box centered above the bottom... taskbar? It's right above the Barbara and Upgrade tabs at the bottom of the screen. Ya can purchase access to the personal territory for 50k I think. A house icon should appear, or you can hit tab to cycle through the estates. You can only brainwash NPC's once they've reached 100% affection. You can click the heart icon next to their portrait to see what tasks are left to max out their affection.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Well finaly mannaged to get an angel... and fairies send her into oblivion along with her baby which died during transfer. What the fairies tried to do is send them to the farm from the estate but it just send em onto a infinite transfer.

• Haha
Reactions: WarblGarbl

Kedesiklem

Aug 3, 2023
Sorry guys, I'm struggling modding the game, I have successfully did it once, but now I can't manage to make the plugin folder appear when launching the game with BepInEx, any suggestion ?
I've found several post solving this issue but can't manage to do it, am I missing something ?
I'm on Linux Ubuntu 22.04 and have GCC 11.4.0 witch is apparently the only requirement for BepInEx to work, I've extract the archive in the game folder, even get TitsV2aModForMBM working but no plugin folder
HELP

buffman101

Apr 30, 2022
A few mod ideas:

- Ability to add more pubic hair (Type C like the Furries)
- Change the breast mod so that the offspring of a slave will always be in Loli (Flat) state, then have the same breast size as parent once becoming an adult
- More body size options, like skinny etc

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Well finaly mannaged to get an angel... and fairies send her into oblivion along with her baby which died during transfer. What the fairies tried to do is send them to the farm from the estate but it just send em onto a infinite transfer.
wait you have pixies in the estate i dont and the mod is in the folder

Aug 4, 2017
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
Am i doing something wrong? The mods never show up. All i did was extract on the folder as indicated.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Am i doing something wrong? The mods never show up. All i did was extract on the folder as indicated.
I installed the mod pack yesterday and had to press F5 for it to appear in-game. It brought up the mod window where I could enable different settings like cheats and complex breeding.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes