jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Perhaps it's because Bepin 6 doesn't support Bepin 5 build? I personally haven't tested it yet, so you might wanna give that a try on Github.
Seems like [UnityEngine.CoreModule] and [BepInEx.Chainloader] just refuse to patch and i have no idea why
Edit: tried remove the mods and other stuff from bepinex in mod pack so that it would initialize, and yet it still gave a preloader error
I'm tired of this fucking software and if a migraine is the only result from this, then it's not worth it

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Random thing I discovered is when doing the dismantling things on any day you can drag 14 slaves/monsters into the queue at once,l, any more at once and you immediately trigger the exhaustion stat.

However, as long as you only drag one monster/slave at a time beyond that it will not trigger exhaustion until the end of the day. If there are monsters/slaves in the queue she will keep dismantling them until she runs out. So you can drag enough slaves/monsters into the queue one at a time to have enough to keep her busy for the entire 1.5 day exhaustion debuff and have a half day of no debuff to jam a bunch more into the queue and essentially never have her stop

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Is it just me or do most if not all mods seem bugged from the modpack? Or am I missing some hotkeys?

Only thing that works is the numpad menu and the quick sell/buy keys, the cheat menu definitally isn't working cause i don't see it at the main menu.

Jun 16, 2022
Can someone explain how to use the brainwash mechanic? I have maxed depravity with a few slaves I would like to brainwash, but all I get is hearts spamming whenever I hover over the selected target as nothing changes. Please help.

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone explain how to use the brainwash mechanic? I have maxed depravity with a few slaves I would like to brainwash, but all I get is hearts spamming whenever I hover over the selected target as nothing changes. Please help.
You use brainwash on the unique NPC's such as Flora or Barbara when they have full favorability, not your slaves.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
So i found out that i needed to put the game and bepinex into my disk for it to work and wow i never thought about it

Jun 16, 2022
You use brainwash on the unique NPC's such as Flora or Barbara when they have full favorability, not your slaves.
Damn, I'm disappointed I missed that. Thank you very much. Enjoying the game a lot in just a few hours of playing so far. The brothel is an economic powerhouse, the pixies do too much of what I don't want them to (selling female slaves immediately after birth sessions in the brothel as well as too much of the same variety, which fucks up the market prices), I suck at dealing with veneral diseases lol (even though I haven't had anu issue with said feature when I got the condom capacity upgrades), I liked the racial traits of the different slaves you can choose from (If you don't pay too much attention to Hitsugi's HP bar, they can easily die when mating), I haven't explored too much of what the private estate has to offer, the 5 day tasks are pretty easy to achieve, there's a quite of bit of stats to keep track off, I can see how other players can get easily overwhelmed with the seemingly never-ending growth of the business (mainly the brothel portion for me), and I'm somewhat confused about the drop rate of breaking down monsters when given to Flora. Overall, I would give the game a 8/10 for right now.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
love this game i just hope someone makes a futa mod where the girls can fuck each other that would be great like make a potion where they have a dick or to take it away so some of there tratis can stack

Adcthebig

Jul 22, 2021
Hey, question here, i am at day 19 and my game keep crashing and i look in the thread and didnt find one with the newst update. and i havent installed any mod

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
How sex with the NPC's work? I mean the MC and the business partners. I have only service options, I click on them but no bar or anything else rises. So I don't know if I have to do something else besides clicking the icon and letting play out, although nothing changes at all, the girls just stay in loop. So I don't know what to do to make them orgasm and go to sex.

PS: Alright, got it! Restarted the game and it worked. Was probably a bug.

Last edited:

Cunnyngham

Dec 14, 2022
-So I tried running this on Winlator because I don't have a PC rn and

"Failed to initialize graphics. Make sure you have DirectX 11 installed, have up to date drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration in display settings. Initialize Engine Graphics failed"

kept popping up when I tried opening the exe. Even though I did have Directx installed when I finished setting up the emulator. Anyone wanna help? Anything would be useful at this point.-

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes