jav253

Sep 12, 2019
It is hectic because the game is focused too much on micromanagment and its way too fast paced, and with time limits....when i said i want more managment i didnt mean more micro so that you need to have 500 APM i meant things to do in the game that is more complex than : pick up girl > throw girl in breeding room > wait >throw pregnant woman in nursurey > get goblin> sell. repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat....

Yes, and i'm a bit worried about the sequel since the DLC for MBM was honestly pretty bad. It seems to have been created solely for the crowd that asked to be able to fuck the NPC's, and nothing else. Not only did it not meaningfully expand the gameplay. It just completely broke the ingame economy with overpriced egg selling. I though the Dwarf girl room upgrades would change rooms to do different things, and that they would add more breeds of monsters but nope it was pretty dissappointing.

What it needs is a slower pace but slaves should probably require more things to keep them healthy than a rest on the hay. Monster breeding requests should have gotten tougher over time asking for specific traits, and cosmetic features. They could have added crossbreed monster girl hybrids too. Basically MBM is the best game of this type out there but it still has loads of room for improvement. That's why the sequel being changed to be a more similar thing could be a good thing but then they could also end up being lazy with it like they were the DLC.

dustbeen43

Feb 19, 2023
What it needs is a slower pace but slaves should probably require more things to keep them healthy than a rest on the hay.
I totally agree with you on this point. We can build some shower but it's not relevant for the gameplay. What's the point of having a shower room if you can finish the game without it (both underground or on the surface) ?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I totally agree with you on this point. We can build some shower but it's not relevant for the gameplay. What's the point of having a shower room if you can finish the game without it (both underground or on the surface) ?
It's more like a left-over of "Cleanliness" mechanic. You had to keep monsters and slaves clean otherwise they could've get an infection, if I recall it correctly from alpha version description. As well as "Gluttony" trait, which would require to feed them two times more.
Heck, I planned to use shower to remove cum inflation, but that's in the past now as well :p

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
It's more like a left-over of "Cleanliness" mechanic. You had to keep monsters and slaves clean otherwise they could've get an infection, if I recall it correctly from alpha version description. As well as "Gluttony" trait, which would require to feed them two times more.
Heck, I planned to use shower to remove cum inflation, but that's in the past now as well :p
you managed to make the multiple pregnancy and belly expand work togeather? i thought the latest version of your mod only has that old type of belly expand where the cum numberes expanded the belly, and you couldnt figure out how to connect multiple fetuses to belly expand. So now its in your mod? iff so ill download it now :D

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
you managed to make the multiple pregnancy and belly expand work togeather? i thought the latest version of your mod only has that old type of belly expand where the cum numberes expanded the belly, and you couldnt figure out how to connect multiple fetuses to belly expand. So now its in your mod? iff so ill download it now :D
It's possible now thanks to Memacile's patch. It's still work in progress, though, because my schedule is absolute trash, sorry to everyone who are still waiting for Tits mod update (V3).
For now belly expansion in V2b affects normal grown slaves (not small ones) for idle stand and rest position (not exhausted).

Also, I've been thinking on rebalancing features, although I'm not sure how it will affect gameplay in the long run or if people even want that for mod (it won't be easily configurable, so I'll need to be sure if it's an "okay" changes) :
- Increasing full day time from 300 seconds to 450 at least. I've seen a lot of comments about 'overall fast pace' of the game, especially for new players. So maybe 450-500 seconds would be welcomed.
- Adding more "Skipping Time" options, to compensate increased time as well. X5 is current limit, I've tested up to X20. Seems to be working fine for now.
- Increasing max number of fetuses from default 3 to 5. That will affect gameplay a lot, but I'm making Tits mod bellies with 5 fetuses for Complex Breeding mod in mind, so maybe base game should be getting this as well? Base game probably would become much easier thanks to that. So, here's price changes I'm suggesting next:
- Private estate cost, it's 50000 now. I was thinking about increasing the price up to 100k at least.
- I'd like to lower the price of Tentacle eggs as well. From 5000... maybe 500-1000 tops.

Last edited:

sugoidxd

Jan 28, 2021
Hello, sorry for the question but I would like to know what programs are used to modify the appearance of the girls and the clothes :D, I tried with some but I did not get any results :c, thanks in advance.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hello, sorry for the question but I would like to know what programs are used to modify the appearance of the girls and the clothes :D, I tried with some but I did not get any results :c, thanks in advance.
Different tools for different tasks:
Editing Assembly-Csharp.dll code - dnspyEX
Unpacking/Repacking scripting data in data.unity3d and .bundle assets - UABEA (Nightly Release branch isn't mandatory now, but includes some experimental features)
Editing Spine graphics data - licensed version of Spine. However, you need to keep in mind this tool is a paid software, cracked version 3.8.75 can be found on the net, but output of that version isn't supported by the game. It needs 4.0.64.

Main roadblock for graphics mods is Spine software.

sugoidxd

Jan 28, 2021
Unpacking/Repacking scripting data in data.unity3d and .bundle assets - UABEA (Nightly Release branch isn't mandatory now, but includes some experimental features)
Editing Spine graphics data - licensed version of Spine. However, you need to keep in mind this tool is a paid software, cracked version 3.8.75 can be found on the net, but output of that version isn't supported by the game. It needs 4.0.64.

I see... thank you very much

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018

While on this subject, is it possible to edit out pubic hair on all girls in the game files or via editing your mod? Or have you maybe considered adding some options to the MBM BepInEx menu that could allow enabling, disabling or changing certain parameters in 3.0?

It's a shame the base game doesn't give the option to specifically shave your girls via an item, or maybe have something similiar like when you're crafting the washing item, which results in the the entire area being clean, you'd shave everyones pubes.

Or maybe it's just me being weird with pubes being a dealbreaker with some girls sometimes. But it's especially annoying since Complex Breeding only allows you to customize pubes randomly via Slave Cosmetic Potions, which is a very finite timegated resource. :p

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
While on this subject, is it possible to edit out pubic hair on all girls in the game files or via editing your mod? Or have you maybe considered adding some options to the MBM BepInEx menu that could allow enabling, disabling or changing certain parameters in 3.0?

It's a shame the base game doesn't give the option to specifically shave your girls via an item, or maybe have something similiar like when you're crafting the washing item, which results in the the entire area being clean, you'd shave everyones pubes.

Or maybe it's just me being weird with pubes being a dealbreaker with some girls sometimes. But it's especially annoying since Complex Breeding only allows you to customize pubes randomly via Slave Cosmetic Potions, which is a very finite timegated resource. :p
I don't work with BepInEx mods, so I have no idea if that's possible. Also, pubic hairs type is currently what allows clothes to be changed, as a workaround.

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
I don't work with BepInEx mods, so I have no idea if that's possible. Also, pubic hairs type is currently what allows clothes to be changed, as a workaround.
Yeah I've noticed it is tied to clothes with your mod. One workaround I found out with Complex Breeding to force some races and subraces into being born with no pubes was to untick their clothing option while they are infants, but sadly that workaround doesn't work with Tits. :p

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
[MOD idea - Vanity Only / For Fun]

Featuring - Player Avatar

[Click] on Player Avatar = Open Mod's Menu

Featured Menu Ideas:
-[Toggles] Fertility = For People who aren't really much into pregnancy. Or, doesn't want that many kids to handle.

-[Multiplies] Corruption/Depravation Gain = Something like capsule. But player version.

-[Toggles] Traits [Upgrades] = Definitely will fertilize the females; but Instead of creating babies, will upgrades their current traits.

PS: Isn't it about time to make [Player] special?

Last edited:
Reactions: slarkas777

FAKYU95

Dec 25, 2018
I think I've got my mod mostly working, I will likely release it tonight or tomorrow, I am currently attempting a play through with v2.0.15.1 (mod was built on 2.0.12.0) to see if it works. I am also looking for this bug I've been experiencing (not sure if caused by mod or caused by game, or caused by computer). Due to how the mod works right now, a completely new save is required, otherwise some funky behavior will occur. I will probably also upload the source code file eventually after I clean it up. The building that NPCs have sex in will not show up in private estate.

Here is a list of some things that will probably not be fixed or changed if I release it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2451015

edit: I have not fixed anything in the list so far, but I have played through and got all NPCs brainwashed, aside from a new bug I found (Clients will always instantly begin ejaculation upon having sex), everything else seems to work fine. I uploaded two files: One contains the mod DLL, the other file contains the mods .cs file, and a .txt file listing dlls needed as reference, for anyone looking to debug, rework, or take over.

If you want to try the mod, there will probably be bugs, and be sure to start a new save.
Does this still work for 2.16?

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
I think I've got my mod mostly working, I will likely release it tonight or tomorrow, I am currently attempting a play through with v2.0.15.1 (mod was built on 2.0.12.0) to see if it works. I am also looking for this bug I've been experiencing (not sure if caused by mod or caused by game, or caused by computer). Due to how the mod works right now, a completely new save is required, otherwise some funky behavior will occur. I will probably also upload the source code file eventually after I clean it up. The building that NPCs have sex in will not show up in private estate.

Here is a list of some things that will probably not be fixed or changed if I release it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2451015

edit: I have not fixed anything in the list so far, but I have played through and got all NPCs brainwashed, aside from a new bug I found (Clients will always instantly begin ejaculation upon having sex), everything else seems to work fine. I uploaded two files: One contains the mod DLL, the other file contains the mods .cs file, and a .txt file listing dlls needed as reference, for anyone looking to debug, rework, or take over.

If you want to try the mod, there will probably be bugs, and be sure to start a new save.
yes, check extreme easy mod.https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-8-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544
both, or either
Where to put it
thank you

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Nice game. Creepy concept if you think of it, but is just fiction. As if kill someone on a shooter weren't something cruel.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, new blog post. Confirmed that the player character in the new game is going to be a shota. Shota-Protag on top of the disappointing genre shift has just killed what little interest I had left in the sequel. I'm just gonna skip it, now.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes