Zashikabi

Jul 11, 2022
Has anyone else experienced essence suddenly stopped generating? I have a dozen tentacle breeding rooms, all full of slaves who can still get pregnant. But I am suddenly stuck at 514 essence and I have not brainwashed all the NPCs.

I feel like making a tentacle breeding room in my private estate and putting a slave in it is what triggered it to stop generating. Just hoping I am doing something wrong because I am still pretty ignorant towards late game mechanics since I don't want to start over.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Has anyone else experienced essence suddenly stopped generating? I have a dozen tentacle breeding rooms, all full of slaves who can still get pregnant. But I am suddenly stuck at 514 essence and I have not brainwashed all the NPCs.

I feel like making a tentacle breeding room in my private estate and putting a slave in it is what triggered it to stop generating. Just hoping I am doing something wrong because I am still pretty ignorant towards late game mechanics since I don't want to start over.
oh thats an easy one its when a girls depravity level is increasing so you get 50 from each one unless rune specifies she wants something specific

Matrix130

Jun 30, 2023
Excuse me but I don't speak English but I'll try to ask for help because I don't know what I'm doing wrong because the mods package isn't working for me if someone can tell me what I can do I would really appreciate it xD

Nov 7, 2020
Excuse me but I don't speak English but I'll try to ask for help because I don't know what I'm doing wrong because the mods package isn't working for me if someone can tell me what I can do I would really appreciate it xD
Did you installed and enabled the mods? Can you describe what kind of error you encounter with translation tool, ChatGPT or whatever.

Matrix130

Jun 30, 2023
Did you installed and enabled the mods? Can you describe what kind of error you encounter with translation tool, ChatGPT or whatever.
My problem is that I installed the mod program and I followed the instructions that it should change but nothing happens and that's it

Nov 7, 2020
the game runs normally but nothing happens when i press F5
What about your game folder?
Did its path contain non-English characters?
(for example : C:\Users\ののの\MonsterBlackMARKET)
Are you sure there isn't any error shown in the "terminal-like window" that appeared once you started the game?
Edit : (The error should be show in red text like : [Fatal : Preloader] Could not run preloader!)

Matrix130

Jun 30, 2023
What about your game folder?
Did its path contain non-English characters?
(for example : C:\Users\ののの\MonsterBlackMARKET)
Are you sure there isn't any error shown in the "terminal-like window" that appeared once you started the game?
Edit : (The error should be show in red text like : [Fatal : Preloader] Could not run preloader!)
I don't think I'm doing something wrong installing the mods for the game

Matrix130

Jun 30, 2023
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
Excuse me, but could someone send the game that has the mods already installed? I don't know what to do anymore and I want to try them but I can't find a way to do it on my part with the help they give

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Uploading my own save in case future me wants to play this game again in a while and not grind for a few hours. with any luck someone else will find this useful. version 2.0.16.0, vanilla, day 53 all endings except rune's (someone else has a save up for getting it unlocked but it is a non-ero CG so not my priority). I used cheat engine quite a bit so most useful items are pretty numerous. the save file was renamed to be number 3 but if you have something you care about already saved there make sure to change the number to something that works. put the extracted files in LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData which is found in %AppData% for those who don't know where the save files go.
This save of yours might be useful to me if I somehow can't get the gameplay advice right as shown here. When it comes to these types of games, I like to have extensive walkthroughs to fall back on.

I'm not sure why but I can't seem to find the personal territory anywhere! I have enough essence to brainwash someone but when I try to click on the NPCs, nothing happens. It only allows me to click on the main NPCs then it says brainwashing isn't omnipotent.. Anyone know if i'm missing anything?
Is there going to be new DLC or is the post you're responding to old news?

TheChunk

Sep 1, 2023
I might have done something wrong but for some reason the game wont open this is also happening with other games but they are instaled correctly so i dont really get whats happening mabey mi pc is craped idk what to do when i try to open the game in starts to load and then it closes by itselfe

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes