Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
how do i get the private house? i've maxed all the npc's, and entered infinite mode, but i can't figure out how to get the private house

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
how do i get the private house? i've maxed all the npc's, and entered infinite mode, but i can't figure out how to get the private house
at the bottem of the screen there should be a thing to click on that looks like a house if i remember right. just click that with 50k and i think thats it. havent played this in a while but thats how it should be

DXSaber

Dec 26, 2018
How disappointing
Agreed. This sounds more like Rune's Conquest while we play the little cuckboy wondering why all this moaning keeps coming from the basement. Sadly that's a hard pass for me. :(
I hope he gets enough feedback to change his mind.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Any news about the next game? looks interesting but I don't have pixiv and don't know japanese.
they don't use pixiv, if u want see the post of next game, it is the web :
this link can be found in dlsite

DerJrieger

Jun 1, 2023
Does anyone know if there is any mod that increases the difficulty of the game something like hell mode? the master falls short for me

Nghĩa

Aug 25, 2017
Agreed. This sounds more like Rune's Conquest while we play the little cuckboy wondering why all this moaning keeps coming from the basement. Sadly that's a hard pass for me. :(
I hope he gets enough feedback to change his mind.
Sadly, Japanese love playing as shota for some reason so i doubt that. I'm fine with dev changing the game's concept since they know it's hard for them to make, but shota-protag is just sad.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
so put them in the folder and again preloader error, what a am i doing wrong
tried running in admin and still error, offed my antivirus still error, do i need to download something for it to run?

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Every NPC besides the succubus. real shame.
Good to know. Kind of unfortunate but it kind of makes sense why the Succubus isn't enslaveable. Low level demons are on a higher power level than the average human.

The money you need depends on the difficulty,
on easy iff you get 5K and you have 2-3 slave girls who produce babies then you can upgrade your rooms.
Tho i would chose the 2 hitsuji (sheep girls) 1st to get the brothel upstairs then you can make more money.
But iff you do make sure NOT to end the day with girls upstairs or you risk losing them to escaping,
but they wont escape iff they are maxed out on depravity,
You can only get the main heroines your slaves on your private estate once you reach day 50.
You make them your slaves by getting 666 lust energy from the tentacle girl who lets you use the tentacle rooms,
throw in a couple of slaves to the tentacle room for monster eggs then after you have more than 5 sell the rest for lust energy. Once you have 666 energy, you can activate the tentacle girls ability to make one of the main characters your slave,
then you need 666 more energy to enslave the next one.
You can get the Cow girl by doing the achivements for the main girls but i cant remember wich one,
iff you do them all you get one Special slave girl for each main girl's achivements you complete 6 in total iff i remember right,
the cow girl is one of them.
I'm on easy mode, yes.

Start the game breed the 1 girl you start with then sell the goblins you get, sell the milk, dont buy slave girls or monster, you get monsters by breeding and iff you dont buy any slave girl then on day 3 you will get 1 for a massive discount, dont build 40 rooms at the start only what you need.
Step 1: Breed 1 girl for many goblins
Step 2: Get Discounted slave at the end of Day 3
Step 3: ????
Step 4: ????
Step 5: ????

Is it possible for you or anyone else to create a step by step process for a successful easy mode run? Or at least a walkthrough that can unlock everything for sandbox mode?

• Angry
Reactions: ob123

1LLMaN

Oct 3, 2019
I did another localization pass on the script. Now has Less engrish.
Edit: Now Different versions for 1.x and 2.x. (Remove the extra text in the file name when placing in your folder.)

Enjoy
so how do i download this exactly ??
when i click one of the attachments it takes me to this https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2378223_3._en_2.0.4.txt, do i copy paste or....?

• Angry
Reactions: dusty stu

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
So, new blog post. Confirmed that the player character in the new game is going to be a shota. Shota-Protag on top of the disappointing genre shift has just killed what little interest I had left in the sequel. I'm just gonna skip it, now.
Holy shit, this is horrible, I hate shota, even more as a mc

Reactions: paladinfox5

paladinfox5

Dec 27, 2020
Since my mother tongue is not English, I don't know if they read the following in a strange way:
When the information about the new game came out, I liked it, but I found it difficult to develop it in the future since I don't have good ideas. It seemed to me that I would encounter obstacles in the development of dungeons when that idea was abandoned and that they wanted more erotic elements along with other ideas that I read here imagine an rpg project as a game to conquer nations and girls with a defeated mercenary protagonist eager for power and women who with the help of Rune and commanding monsters would take several kingdoms to their princess queens or heroines along with the other women and use them to expand and improve his army in addition to other mechanics to develop the game but I think it will not be like that

Nyemychugga

Dec 8, 2022
so put them in the folder and again preloader error, what a am i doing wrong
tried running in admin and still error, offed my antivirus still error, do i need to download something for it to run?
Perhaps it's because Bepin 6 doesn't support Bepin 5 build? I personally haven't tested it yet, so you might wanna give that a try on Github.

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes