Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
Yes. It's linked from my guide, right in the introduction.

There is specifically a section about things you might be not fully aware of there.
thanks! After reading this, I'm positive that I did all I needed to know so that's a relief for me

Reactions: flannan

rowrow1234

Formerly 'church1941'
Apr 25, 2018
hey guys, i want to cheat extra by adding all the positive traits i can to my private house player character so I can have giant booba every race, anyone got an idea of how to do it? Like where can i find the player characters file in the folders? also id like to have multiple of my player character if someone can give me an idea of how to do that as well to speed up the process

EDIT: another idea i have, anyone know how i could modify or add new potions or milk to do the same?

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Hey, can someone confirm or deny the existence of an upgrade for the brothel which helps with no longer buying condoms/removes diseases. And if does exist, how can I get it xD

SuccMaster

Sep 8, 2017
Hey, can someone confirm or deny the existence of an upgrade for the brothel which helps with no longer buying condoms/removes diseases. And if does exist, how can I get it xD
Final upgrade for brothel gives you a toggle-able gate that stops people with diseases from coming in.

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Final upgrade for brothel gives you a toggle-able gate that stops people with diseases from coming in.
Ok, new question... how do I upgrade the brothel? Or is that automatic as the stuff I am allowed to build? My brothel is already max level ^^'

Edit: Found how to upgrade and the game became 100% easier xD Now I finished it and I am super sad that 2 scenes are only if i get them to like me till day 51 :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Ok but how can I hypnotise someone? Every time I try it, she tells me "Find someone without a home"... what does that mean?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ok but how can I hypnotise someone? Every time I try it, she tells me "Find someone without a home"... what does that mean?
You need to own a private estate (buyable for 50 000 gold with the button on the bottom-middle of the screen) before you can hypnotize your colleagues to come there.
By the midgame, this is a trifling sum, but a lot of people miss the button for buying it.

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys for those who have complex breeding in their game: how many are getting lots of Bugged births and constant crashes?

a whole bunch of births that take place seem like they are bugged and lock the game up to where I have to restart, Or it just crashes on its own...

is anyone else experiencing this?

• Wow
Reactions: AROc137

rowrow1234

Formerly 'church1941'
Apr 25, 2018
You can do this with cheat menu mod.
Or do you mean you want add completely new types of milk? That would be harder.
Im not sure how to do that exactly. Are you talking about the cheat menu mod as in the button on the top left that lets me spawn items and money and stuff? i dont see any way to change values of anything. I want to make some milks super OP for certain stats id like, like super health up and fertility. Im tired of having to drop ~1k a time of specific milks then having to respawn them. I intend to cheat like crazy at the game because i use it like a gallery

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hi guys for those who have complex breeding in their game: how many are getting lots of Bugged births and constant crashes?

a whole bunch of births that take place seem like they are bugged and lock the game up to where I have to restart, Or it just crashes on its own...

is anyone else experiencing this?
No, I don't think I ever experienced that. Are you using Complex Breeding from the modpack, or the newest version separately?

can u feed milk to npc?
Milk is for slaves only. Special slaves can drink milk, but brainwashed colleagues can't.
Brainwashed colleagues can take trait upgrade potions, aphrodisiacs, fertility, crest removal and ovum recovery medicine. Probably mammary injections too, but they can't be milked. They can't take either variant of appearance change potions, and any kind of milk.

Im not sure how to do that exactly. Are you talking about the cheat menu mod as in the button on the top left that lets me spawn items and money and stuff? i dont see any way to change values of anything. I want to make some milks super OP for certain stats id like, like super health up and fertility. Im tired of having to drop ~1k a time of specific milks then having to respawn them. I intend to cheat like crazy at the game because i use it like a gallery
Yes, I meant the that cheat menu.
No, it can't change values. It's certainly possible to change values, because Complex Breeding mod does that, but I have no idea how mods are made and how Complex Breeding does it.

Reactions: Red469

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I remember there being cheats for the game but I forgot how to use them
No idea why you'd want cheats, but basically, you need to install the modpack, and enable the "cheat menu" mod. And maybe a few more mods that make your life easier.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
zazaxxzzz , I disagree with your review. This game contains plenty of loli.
First, you can always breed your own. If you don't feed them milk, they'll stay loli forever.
Second, the alchemist (who seems to be "legal loli") does have sexual content, just like the rest of your colleagues. The only being that doesn't have sexual content in this game is Rune, the demoness.
I guess you didn't play this game for long.

zazaxxzzz

Aug 30, 2021
zazaxxzzz , I disagree with your review. This game contains plenty of loli.
First, you can always breed your own. If you don't feed them milk, they'll stay loli forever.
Second, the alchemist (who seems to be "legal loli") does have sexual content, just like the rest of your colleagues. The only being that doesn't have sexual content in this game is Rune, the demoness.
I guess you didn't play this game for long.
pretty sure i said 'little to no' not none but yea. i don't play games that are shit for too long

mathas

Feb 26, 2024
They are called Gnome in the mod. They are counted as Dwarfs.
Thats a shame, because gnomes dont count towards Amilias Likeability. Theres no way to reach 100% with her then.

Whats funny, though, somehow apparently I managed to sell one dwarf somehow at some point.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes