bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Really cool stuff nice work! Definitely interested in playing with the stuff you talked about like female slaves being part of the pay data.

AROc137

Jan 22, 2023
Looks like mipmaps issue on modded texture import is finally figured out:
(Comparison is done at max zoom out and captured externally, that's why it's low-res. You can find full res comparison in attachments).

View attachment 4024622

Yeah, took me long enough to figure it out, but basically imported texture must have mipmaps baked in and also be in DDS format. For generating mipmaps and convering .png to .dds you can use Nvidia Texture Tools Exporter:

View attachment 4024625

And for import I know only one tool which can import back DDS without issues - UnityEX. I don't know if free version can import it back, but paid one does for sure.

Now, all these textures packed back in Bundle files will bloat filesize by ~2.5 mb for each edited texture. This can be avoided by unpacking Bundle files and then using "Write to .resS" in UnityEX texture import options.

So yeah, this is actually a big deal for Tits mod, since it allows me to rebuild outline textures so it will look like the originals and it looks like mipmap issue is resolved.

PS: I still like the way no-outlines version looks like, but since major texture issue is fixed it's just an option now.
Does that mean they could have even bigger breasts? 0.0

Smirnovvo

Aug 26, 2024
The developers have finished this game, and moved on to ProjectR. In Project R, you breed monsters to help you defend against hordes of rampaging human women.
Not sure what you mean when you speak about ranks, but Japanese ranks go from F (beginner) to A (best in a country), and then continue to S (godlike), SS (overpowered) and SSS (power scaling has gone out of control).

Yes, that's exactly what I mean and you are right with the classification of ranks. That's why I was wondering if you could have slaves of ss or even sss rank. Well, I only have A and B, if you go to the slaves tab, where the complete list appears, you will see that a letter appears next to each one. I wonder if A is the maximum range or is there more?

Btw, does this game have an apk? It would be great to be able to play it on Android without an Win emulator

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yes, that's exactly what I mean and you are right with the classification of ranks. That's why I was wondering if you could have slaves of ss or even sss rank. Well, I only have A and B, if you go to the slaves tab, where the complete list appears, you will see that a letter appears next to each one. I wonder if A is the maximum range or is there more?
That's strange. I checked my list, and did not find any rank for any of my slaves. There are only their names, their prices, and whether they are in main estate or private estate.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
donde se coloca las partida save
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

The details might differ depending on your OS and locale.
Note that AppData folder is a hidden system folder, you have to enable their visibility to find it.

atxmon

Aug 10, 2023
C:\Usuarios\[Nombre de usuario]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData

Los detalles pueden variar según el sistema operativo y la configuración regional.
Tenga en cuenta que la carpeta AppData es una carpeta de sistema oculta, debe habilitar su visibilidad para encontrarla.
[/CITA]

yo lo ise perono me cargar las partidas y no aperesen

YAMMII

Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to apply Mods and Bepinex lately? I tried adding them to the v2.0.16.0 w Dlc w uncnesored but everytime I add bep and run the game no config files or Plugins are shown ??

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to apply Mods and Bepinex lately? I tried adding them to the v2.0.16.0 w Dlc w uncnesored but everytime I add bep and run the game no config files or Plugins are shown ??
Try using the modding guide in my signature.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
yo lo ise perono me cargar las partidas y no aperesen

Google translate: I'm not charged the games and don't wait.
We seem to have a translation issue. Can you say what you want in English?
If you want a finished savegame, you can find it in this topic.

atxmon

Aug 10, 2023
Lo hice pero los juegos no cargan y no aparecen
I did it but the games don't load and they don't appear

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This game...what requeriments? or my pc is oldest?
Seems to run on just about any PC. Unity games are usually undemanding.
DLSite says 1.5 GB memory and 1.5 GB disk size is enough.
Probably unplayable on anything that doesn't have PC-size screen, like a smartphone.

Lo hice pero los juegos no cargan y no aparecen
I did it but the games don't load and they don't appear
I attached my save file.
Note that it is an archive. You will need to unpack it to save folder. Because in this game, every save needs 2 files.

Will there be any updates to this game?
No. The developers are done with this game, and are working on ProjectR now.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes