ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Hi! I was just curious because I couldn't find anything by searching the thread.

I checked out this game a while ago and was turned off by the implied snuff. Does there happen to be a mod that disables that mechanic, or otherwise makes it easier to avoid girls dying in general?
There there happen to be a mod-list in the thread, or any good mod recommendations in general?
Is there an explanation somewhere of what has been added via dlc since the game launched?

Any clarification would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hi! I was just curious because I couldn't find anything by searching the thread.

I checked out this game a while ago and was turned off by the implied snuff. Does there happen to be a mod that disables that mechanic, or otherwise makes it easier to avoid girls dying in general?
There there happen to be a mod-list in the thread, or any good mod recommendations in general?
Is there an explanation somewhere of what has been added via dlc since the game launched?

Any clarification would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Dismantling mechanic is critical, although I understand that’s a guro basically (dolls just doing their work off-screen, you get valuable resources). Slaves dying by normal means can be avoided by maxing out their depravity. And for veneral decease cure there’s a medicine or using a room upgrade.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Dismantling mechanic is critical, although I understand that’s a guro basically (dolls just doing their work off-screen, you get valuable resources). Slaves dying by normal means can be avoided by maxing out their depravity. And for veneral decease cure there’s a medicine or using a room upgrade.
Thank you for the info, I am aware of most of that, but I was mostly curious if anything had changed on the modding front, for example guyverek mentions:
think this is idea for cool seperate mod. In my mod Im trying to remove manditory killing slaves for pixies/likeability and body parts.
I'm unclear if that is actually integrated into their mod or not as of this point. I am interested in checking out what the modding scene for this game is like, cross compatibility, a list of mods, etc.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Man, you hand feed people and they still can't be bothered to look one page back.
Which is why I called them a pain...I've seen them ask the same questions 2 posts after their question has been answered. In the news today, the death of the searchbar went by with little fanfare, with only one person in attendance. Mr. Searchbar's daughter, Alexa Siri Google was quoted as 'He was a terrible father and a bastard, I am glad he is gone. Any conversation with him would get you a long list of maybe relevant things, they could have gotten much better results if they had just asked me!'

• Haha
Reactions: harryhal

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Queue the mod scene to make the girls say random things.....
Hopefully something like this can be included.

Alright, like I said, modding assets for woman/girl spines can be a chore, so I decided to experiment a bit more on NPCs. As you know, game don't allow for Cosmetic Potion to be used on NPCs. There are several blocks:
- Assembly code check (needs to be disabled)
- Spine data for unique characters is fixed
- Character data for these characters is fixed
- SpineData "controller" is a fixed one too. A real pain to edit since it usually breaks everything if you messed anywhere.

Short answer: It can be done. But even more tedious to edit.
Some very early tests with results. Definitely not ready for a public mod sharing. Probably won't experiment with it further until I finish tits mod first:

View attachment MBM-MBM-NPCsCustomizationTest1a.webM
View attachment MBM-MBM-NPCsCustomizationTest1b.webM

Apr 1, 2023
How to make NPc off deprave state? I want see those CG scene again after I hypnotise them.Not in the gallery one cuz I cant play it in game again after hypnotise

Last edited:

egorcypyshev

Oct 15, 2022
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: 0.5.0.17)

DISCLAIMER: mod have only assets from base game so please do not expect that angels have wings etc.

If you updating mod, you need to start new game if there is major change in versions (for example 0.2.0.0 -> 0.3.0.0)

Requirements:
- base game version: 2.0.15.1
- BepInEx 5 (latest)
- start new game

Difficulties difference:
- EASY: all maintenance and buying prices are divided by 5
- HARD/MASTER: add cluter mechanics: when sum of monsters/slaves is bigger then 50, then increase maintenance by 1g for all per slave/monster above 50

Recommended:
- this is overhaul mod (huge changes to base code) so you should only have this mod enabled or expect compatibillty problems with other mods (pixies mods should be fine but not tested)
- mod is in very early stage of development but some people ask me to give it anyway, expect bugs and UI inconsistency

Game is much slower in progression and a little harder, especially on beginning. (remember that slave can now sell milk so its good source of cash)

Species: 32
Professions: 13

Installation:
- put dll to plugins folder in BepInEx
- add ConfigurationManager plugin for not autoselling better offspring configuration option (F1 to open)

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changed mechanics:

Tentacle room upgrades: (inspired by Dadaism)

Max concurrent conceptions:

Triats -> Essences:

Racial triats -> Traits:

Brothel changes:

New species mechanics:

Professions mechanics:

I've done a number of things to get this to work, and I can't figure it out.
I've placed it in the plugins of the modpack and it wasn't detected, I've downloaded BepInEx (5.4.21) and made and placed it in a plugins folder, I've deleted and redownloaded and tried again, but I can't get it to work. If smeone could help me out that'd be cool.
Also, what and where is the ConfigurationManager?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I think the number of people who refuse to read the thread has reached double digits now. There are literal packaged game+mod mega links in the literal previous page but these ****** keep asking the same question. My ignore list is going to integer overflow at this rate

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I think the number of people who refuse to read the thread has reached double digits now. There are literal packaged game+mod mega links in the literal previous page but these ****** keep asking the same question. My ignore list is going to integer overflow at this rate
I think as a part of solution something like that can be done:
- Compile frequently asked questions into a text document (questions like "Is it possible to brainwash Rene/Rune NPC", "How to watch CG scenes after you brainwashed NPC", etc. Maybe we can use Pastebin page for that?
- This document must be pinned on a first page then. Otherwise there's no point.
- As for BepInEx mods... honestly, I would like them to be merged at some point, BepInEx 5/6 mods incompatibility seems like a headache even for me.

EduHSS

Formerly 'EduLa'
May 18, 2021

v2.0.16.0

1. Fixed an issue where the trait "Semen Tank" was not applied
  2. Fixed an issue where babies in the birthing room could not be immediately moved to personal territory
  3. No Loans Available After Day 51
  4. Set the initial value of all fairy management options in the upper row to check all
  5. Added Thai font

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v10; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.14 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
can i use this mods in the new version.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Makes you wonder why people ever put packaged stuff in a mega link, if it's not going to be used....lol...as one of my friends say 'you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think it's an elephant'.

Reactions: ob123

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
can we change details more further? I mean i want to make tosaka from fate/stay night. But her twin tail hair is on the sheep, sheeps are not tall enough and the horns are on the way. Can sheep girls can become taller as humans and hide horns? Or can a human have a hair of another species have?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
can we change details more further? I mean i want to make tosaka from fate/stay night. But her twin tail hair is on the sheep, sheeps are not tall enough and the horns are on the way. Can sheep girls can become taller as humans and hide horns? Or can a human have a hair of another species have?
I'm working on customization mod. Basically, it's possible to make hitsuji(sheep)/usagi girls to become taller. Hiding horns is not necessary, because hairstyles (except for these used by Unique girls/NPCs) are almost universal. Grown slaves just use their own graphics assets and that's what I'm trying to port between them. For now it's about tits size and usagi-hitsuji tails and horns.
If you want to make one unique slave, like Aure/Bella/Nero, I think it's not possible with a current tools/knowledge we have.
If all graphics will be available to customize at once, regardless of slave race/growth, then you'll be able to 'build it' yourself. That's the idea, at least.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I'm working on customization mod. Basically, it's possible to make hitsuji(sheep)/usagi girls to become taller. Hiding horns is not necessary, because hairstyles (except for these used by Unique girls/NPCs) are almost universal. Grown slaves just use their own graphics assets and that's what I'm trying to port between them. For now it's about tits size and usagi-hitsuji tails and horns.
If you want to make one unique slave, like Aure/Bella/Nero, I think it's not possible with a current tools/knowledge we have.
If all graphics will be available to customize at once, regardless of slave race/growth, then you'll be able to 'build it' yourself. That's the idea, at least.
So.... when can your mod be available...?

Reactions: LawlessYoda
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes