Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
MBMModsServices currently modifies the tits check by removing the restriction without touching probabilities.
I see. How about pubic hair restriction on lolis?
One thing I noticed while testing a new "tits size 5" slot is that with your mod it won't allow to select it. I know it's a cosmetic-only effect by now, just curious why it's ignored.

As for another version, 2.0.11.0 by now. It's hard to make any mods when there's no "base" version as it's constantly updated.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Krongorka: I remember it bugging out in some situations so currently I only modify m_TitsType to less than 4. No other reasons. As for the hair restriction, it's better to add it as a separate mod because I don't change the hair type anywhere else.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krongorka: I remember it bugging out in some situations so currently I only modify m_TitsType to less than 4. No other reasons. As for the hair restriction, it's better to add it as a separate mod because I don't change the hair type anywhere else.
Ah, that's why. Yeah, it will bug out because there's no other slot by default (0-4). If I'll make new slots, however, it won't be compatible with it.
Still waiting for a new base stable version, like 1.2.10 was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser and KTPsi

Motherfucking Orc

Feb 6, 2023
So I have everything installed correctly? is this a bug by the author?
No it's not a bug it was intentionally removed by guyverek because for example you got a goblin girl and the sprite is showing human hence he put shadow sprite instead to avoid confusion. So yes you have everything installed properly and the mod is working as intended.

mamoru90

Mar 22, 2018
No it's not a bug it was intentionally removed by guyverek because for example you got a goblin girl and the sprite is showing human hence he put shadow sprite instead to avoid confusion. So yes you have everything installed properly and the mod is working as intended.
Thanks for the clarification !!! otherwise I already tried a lot of things, I thought I had "clumsy hands" =)

SmashManPansy

May 29, 2022
If I remember correctly you must first complete base game to have this option (but you should complete this game without mode first, its a cool game), if you dont want to there are save file on every page in this thread.

But even with tutorial you should not have errors like gray screen and stuff.

Can any body can confirm that mod starts correctly? Maybe I do something automaticly and I forgot to mentsion that
Well I fixed the issue, I think I'm just dumb. Before I had BepInEx 5.0 instead of 5.4.21 with the source code. Got it to load this time, will provide feedback later tonight. Thank you for the response though much appreciated

Alexio123456789

May 27, 2022
Hi. I installed the BepinEx, and i tried to load the ComplexBreeding mod, I recevied this error. anyone can tell me what is this error?
I use the BepinEx 5.0 and the last version of the game.

mirodhy

Sep 30, 2022
There will be a tutorial on how to take the images to be able to edit the content because it would take me the time to do it but I have not been able to find a tutorial that tells you how to unpack the illustration and pack it again

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
MBMModsServices currently modifies the tits check by removing the restriction without touching probabilities.

Configurable:
Zoom Out = Keypad Minus
Zoom In = Keypad Plus
Sell = Delete
Buy = Insert
Dismantle = End
Static (in NumLock mode):
Keypad 1 = Switch Age
Keypad 2 = Undress
Keypad 3 = Tits Size (there is a patch allowing it to affect all slave ages)
Keypad 4 = Eye Color (random from the full spectrum)
Keypad 5 = Skin Color (random from the full spectrum)
Keypad 6 = Tattoo toggle
Keypad 7 = Top Ear Type
Keypad 8 = Side Ear Type
Keypad 9 = Tail Type

All keys a applicable to selected/active/multiselected units.
Thank you very much.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Figured out the code which prevents infinite mode and kicks out the player to main menu in Rune Ending. So basically, game continues as usual right after ending CG.

Made for version 2.0.10.0 ONLY at the moment. Mod is version-specific so I'd also like to request someone to share 2.0.11.0/further updates with DLC so I can keep it up to date.

Proof:
View attachment MBMv2RuneEndingInfiniteModePatch_VP9.webM

Last edited:

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
If I remember correctly you must first complete base game to have this option (but you should complete this game without mode first, its a cool game), if you dont want to there are save file on every page in this thread.

But even with tutorial you should not have errors like gray screen and stuff.

Can any body can confirm that mod starts correctly? Maybe I do something automaticly and I forgot to mentsion that
Running with your mod right now - very cool to have new options but, is it intentional that more girls have been made smaller like the wolves? Can you still get full-sized wolves and if not is there a way to just up the body sizes? I'd much prefer to be playing with more full-sized adult looking slaves personally.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
From gameplay perspective you should start with weak species, and weak species are often small so that was my decision.
Wolf and imp evolution line are not enabled yet and others lines are very basic at this moment.
But yes in future wolf will evolve in werewolf (this will be the version you know from basic game, so all monsters have they female conterpart) then will be another evolution from there like legendary fenrir etc.

A want just say that I work only 2 weeks on this mod, a this is not easy game to mod giving my experience (which is none).
I hope you understand.
Okay, I guessed as much. I think you've done amazing work btw! 11 days in now and getting a lot of goblin girls and it's already very different. Others have talked about a mod that can manually change the appearances which I could use anyway but I don't think it's working with bepinex5, has anyone else here been able to get those other mods working together with Complex Breeding yet? I haven't been able to so far, but I could simply use those to up-body the smaller races if I wanted.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Okay, I guessed as much. I think you've done amazing work btw! 11 days in now and getting a lot of goblin girls and it's already very different. Others have talked about a mod that can manually change the appearances which I could use anyway but I don't think it's working with bepinex5, has anyone else here been able to get those other mods working together with Complex Breeding yet? I haven't been able to so far, but I could simply use those to up-body the smaller races if I wanted.
MOST other mods only has v6,and is made in v6.
you can refer to my all in one post .https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-8-1-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
surgy however have the knowledge to port to v6,so can only pray when guyverek released more stable version then surgy can port to v6 and see which compatible or incompatible.

But I think It would be very HARD to merge.unless guyverek actually make some mod* modular and we can remove and test do trial and error or else its just a simple yes and no.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Hey fellow lazy fucks/people who played the last update, heres the cheat engine codes for the stuff you need:
Furry milk: 283BDCE15EC
dragon milk: 283BE14DAEC
small furry milk: 283BDCE13EC
dwarf milk: 283BDCE14EC
elf milk: 283BDCE10EC
human milk: 283BDCE19EC
generic milk: 283BDCE18EC
achievement points: 2B124F3E38C
random trait upgrade potion: 283BDCE1FEC
cosmetic potion: 2523F6D99EC

Enjoy and stop posting the same stupid messages over and over again
sorry is these pointers?for v2.0.9?