godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
i feel like the sequel could just be a dlc like added after the rune ending as well as with the lamia looking monster girl could be added to but i understand it could be hard but i just saying they could do more with the game. also anyone got the most recent update base game/dlc/uncensored patch. yes i am shameless.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Upgraded all kinds of rooms a ridiculus amount and built like 20 Capsules and barbaras favour is still stuck at 81....
I seem to be missing something

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Upgraded all kinds of rooms a ridiculus amount and built like 20 Capsules and barbaras favour is still stuck at 81....
I seem to be missing something
Check the requirements by clicking the cum icon. From memory, the requirements are upgrading and reupgrading both overground and underground rooms (first time upgrading and reupgrading are separate actions, you can upgrade one room only one time but reupgrade the same room as much as you want), also mindbreaking a certain number of each races on the machine. Anyway check the requirements.

wowsocoolman

Jan 27, 2023
yo i hate to be that guy but how do you actually add mods? I've been reading for half an hour now and I can't find like a guide. please link me a guide if there is one. For a mod like complex breeding do I need external programs?

Reactions: Tebix

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
can some hero post version 2.0.9?
My brother we are already up to 2.0.11
Maybe even 2.0.12 at this point. They come out with patches like it's a god damn party! And although I love seeing their dedication, it is damn tiring for the community to update the page so frequently. MbM has to be the most updated page in a single month.

Edit: Also. Search function. There is a 2.0.9 link in the comments somewhere. I know I've seen it.

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
My brother we are already up to 2.0.11
Maybe even 2.0.12 at this point. They come out with patches like it's a god damn party! And although I love seeing their dedication, it is damn tiring for the community to update the page so frequently. MbM has to be the most updated page in a single month.

Edit: Also. Search function. There is a 2.0.9 link in the comments somewhere. I know I've seen it.
i was only asking for it because of the new breeding mod, and true true these patches are coming out faster than a prostitute opening her legs for money. also thanks brother i didnt know about the search function

Reactions: xyphus23

Nemura

Feb 23, 2018
how do i install the complex breeding mod properly ive got the right version
- game version 2.0.9.0
- BepInEx 5
- don't use other mod
- new game and disable tutorial
v2.0.9 already posted in 200~215, scroll up little bit or use the search on top of page.
instalation :
base game > dlc > patch > BepInEx > run the game and close it > put the mod in BepInEx\plugins > done

Reactions: 0101NeedAName

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
i was only asking for it because of the new breeding mod, and true true these patches are coming out faster than a prostitute opening her legs for money. also thanks brother i didnt know about the search function
I would wait on any mod stuff until the flurry of patches stop from the game creator. Modders are waiting for there to be a stable build to work from so everything is out of sync for now.

Reactions: xyphus23

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
think they'll ever make dlc with these types of girls, in the very far future? Looks like lamia, minotaur/cow girl, kitsune, halfling and demon?
.... God sir thank you for gracing us with this pic. But I have only one thing to say
LAMIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wowsocoolman

Jan 27, 2023
- game version 2.0.9.0
- BepInEx 5
- don't use other mod
v2.0.9 already posted in 200~215, scroll up little bit or use the search on top of page.
instalation :
base game > dlc > patch > BepInEx > run the game and close it > put the mod in BepInEx\plugins > done
I put the BepInEx into game or game into Bep. By plugins do you mean the core file cuz i cant see any plugin file

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
- game version 2.0.9.0
- BepInEx 5
- don't use other mod
instalation :
Does it have to be BepInEx 5.0 or can it be any Ver. 5?

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
I thought that the DLC was about the tentacles & Daemon lady.... I managed to use the corruption on all the NPC and get them into the MC house, but still, that thing is locked.... Plus I remeber that when I installed the DLC I did infact start a new game...
new game doesnt matter,i used v1.0.7 or whatever older version still works.I bet you just havent finished some quest.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Right, to those who didn't know, the team's next project is essentially "Hentai Darkest Dungeon", once again heavily revolving around pregnancy and childbirth. It's planned that your units can be raped by enemies in battle, and can potentially give birth even during a fight, which can affect your strategy. For instance, a girl might lose her turn if she gives birth during the fight, and after recovering, she'll take a hit to her stats as she needs to concentrate on holding the baby. We know that some status effects include Arousal, Armor Break, Pregnant, Gave Birth, and Holding Child.
Based on early plans, pregnancy will be the main means of resource management, trading the babies your girls deliver as a form of upgrading your units/facilities (very similar to Heirlooms from DD).
The latest blogpost says that they're officially moving to full-scale development on this project, though they'll still put out bugfixes to MBM as needed. They're also putting out a trial sometime soon, so I'm very excited. A Darkest Dungeon styled H-game is right up my alley.
that seems nice,ok.
But i believe having your* daugther/grand daugther) battle along with you would be cooler than other monster's daugther.
lol.
and maybe even train* your daugther like in mbm.hmm

Reactions: CivilizedHangman
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes