babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
I don't wanna bother doing all the NPC likeability crap again, anybody know a way around that? Cheat Engine, save editing? And I don't mean a gallery unlock, actually in-game.

Last edited:

Sinfall

Apr 11, 2021
You can slowly upgrade the traits of the npc girls, using this potion.
Downside being you can only buy one at the end of the day and its rng so it might not even show up.

Captura.PNG

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
You can slowly upgrade the traits of the npc girls, using this potion.
Downside being you can only buy one at the end of the day and its rng so it might not even show up.

View attachment 2383991
The potions from limited sales increase in cost every time you buy it, so it's not a long term solution.

Best way to get high tier girls is breeding them with gold tier brothel clients (unlock VVIP room and turn condom usage off for gold). Gold tier clients have all positive traits and they pass these down to the children (who are always girls). Then breed the grown up children with gold clients again. Keep doing this and pretty soon you will have girls that has 100% conception chance, 5 maintenance (lowest possible), 3 simultaneous pregnancies (highest possible), any number of maximum pregnancies (depending on how many times you repeat the process).

But gold tier clients are rare, unreliable (they may ask for paizuri or anal sex, and they may cum outside). Also brothel reputation is slow to build up. The solution is that the player is considered a gold tier client and can breed girls in the mansion. So buy the mansion (it may require the DLC), build a slave cage, then build a vip room and delivery room, will require about 60,000 gold. Then transfer and breed a girl, breed the daughter, then breed the granddaughter so on and on. Each generation will get better and better. After a girl gives birth send her to the main estate to breed with monsters.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterBlackMarket-2.0.12.0DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WizardsTariff

Dec 14, 2020
Damn I kinda wanna undo a couple of the update changes. Multiple vvip rooms is cool as hell and slamming the babies into the torture room was handy dandy because they get auto slapped the moment they are ready.

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
guyverek

I've been able to run the mod, but I've been running into times where I get both essences counts above 10 and also in the negative numbers. Been especially annoying cause I just unlocked the capsules and when I try send new girls with one sacred essence it suddenly will become -9 when they hit max depravity (If this is intentional then getting sacred essences up is very tedious as now the brothel is just RNG to get gold clients for a specific girl). Also demonic essence does not seem to get upgraded when they become deprived.

Overall I do like the mod. Though now it seems like you need to get the brothel ASAP to breed essences. Early games is pretty hard now, though once again the brothel will become the major money maker.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes