Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
So how do you get female slaves from regular monster breeding? Otherwise what's the point of stat building through that

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
So how do you get female slaves from regular monster breeding? Otherwise what's the point of stat building through that
you don't, you either get female slaves from the brothel or abuse the fuck out of player estate and just get an insane slave

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Monster inherit all the generic female trait, but only conception chance and daily maintenance matters. You can get 100% conception chance (highest) and 5 daily maintenance (lowest) through selective breeding.

Also some other stats like sex duration or slave health drain during sex matter and are transferable but I haven't found any reliable sources for that.

Last edited:

Gedden

Jul 13, 2021
I uploaded new version of mod where bug with "upgraded" trait should not occur. Thx for checking this mod and for feedback.

About brothel in future I want:
- to recreate how many coins you get in brothel where: in more rare and pure is girl then more money
- to recreate upgrades rooms so in brothel you can add "upgrade" that specific type of clients can only visit this room, for example gold clients
It appears that in the 2.0.2 version of the mod, reaching full depravity no longer reduces sacred or elemental essences, but now none of the essences get upgraded when full depravity is reached. Is this intentional? In the 2.0.1 version, some traits were upgraded when full depravity was reached, but elemental and sacred essences were reduced and demonic essence stayed the same.

Also, is sacred essence 8 soft locked? I've been breeding the same sacred 7 genetic line with gold clients for about 80 days straight and I have never made a girl with 8 sacred essence. I've gone through literally hundreds of births at this point.

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Привет! Спасибо огромное за перевод! Можешь пожалуйста скинуть в архиве чтобы скачать можно было. А то вложение не могу скачать, а текст в нём в новом окне чтобы скопировать не перевела кириллицу.
За ранее спасибо! + Респект.
На главном окне треда посмотрите пожалуйста, мой перевод был добавлен туда для удобства там вы найдете актуальную версию и ввиде файлообменника, извиняюсь что так долго)

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
hello. someone pls can post a cheat table?

The available CT is garbo, it's better to just punch in the digits and alter them in game. and just look for the adjusted # Increase or decrease value.

They only seem to work once so just go big... It works with the money, and the essence... (it's a pain but it works.)

Aug 8, 2019
How possible is for the NPC models be modded to become like slaves where you can drop them off at the breeder rooms? Think it could be done or should i not hold my breath? Thanks.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
How possible is for the NPC models be modded to become like slaves where you can drop them off at the breeder rooms? Think it could be done or should i not hold my breath? Thanks.
well there's no animations drawn for them interacting with monsters so. The backend coding part is probably possible but hard, there would be no visuals to accompany it.

Reactions: PipeSmokingJoe

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
if it is created as file loadable with cheat engine and updated with all the consumable items on the main page under "Cheat Engine", I think it is more accessible and many will stop asking for it...
it is too much to expect everyone to do it
even if you put a sign the size of the entire screen "FOR CHEATS HERE"...
This.sadly not everyone is good at using cheat engine.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
XYZoUSAMA Hello, I had seen this image previously where we could change the color of hair, eyes, size, etc. ...

View attachment 2385148

But I don't know what mod it is exactly.

Dont know if that help you , but thank ^^
FIY ,There are already a in game potion that can do this but more restriction.
What we need is to by pass those and add more assets,like pics(eg bigger *size like size 5 or 6.)
or more eyes etc.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
if it is created as file loadable with cheat engine and updated with all the consumable items on the main page under "Cheat Engine", I think it is more accessible and many will stop asking for it...
it is too much to expect everyone to do it
even if you put a sign the size of the entire screen "FOR CHEATS HERE"...
I agree, Cheat Engine is not that intuitive or easy for everyone. I myself don't know how to handle the information given in that post.
I know how to enter the address manually but I don't know how to change the values that remain "???".

Money and experience points are easy to find:
Enter the current value of money in "Hex"
Scan type: "Exact value"
Value type "4 bytes"

Then press "First scan"
Then, as soon as the value changes, stop the clock, enter the new money value in "Hex" and press "Next scan".

You will notice that the items listed on the left will decrease.

If there is more than one entry in the list, continue in the game until the money value changes again, re-enter the value in "Hex" and press "Next scan". And so on, until you get a single entry.

Double click on it, it will be moved down where you can change the value.

This process also applies to experience points.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Can you get bella, anna and nero past day 50? Cause I got 100% affection afterwards with Barbara but they never showed up, unlike the old ones.

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
Accidentally destroyed tentacle room, how can i get more tentacle eggs to make another room?
you can make a breeding room into a tentacle room if you have at least 1 tentacle egg and 100 essence. you can then click on the room and press the option to make it into a tentacle room

Last edited:
Reactions: HandyCapped
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes