technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Hrrrm, what's that last upgrade for: "Get pregnant without getti-"?
from the text file for english:
#UpgradeSterilizationSystem,Get pregnant without getting venereal disease and reduce usage time, On/Off available.

Basically the scanner destroys the chance of venereal disease, so condoms aren't needed. Onlt do it after you get the likeability items for sena&lena first, otherwise you might run into issues with the 50 condom usage

ththth

May 9, 2017
I uploaded new version of mod where bug with "upgraded" trait should not occur. Thx for checking this mod and for feedback.

About brothel in future I want:
- to recreate how many coins you get in brothel where: in more rare and pure is girl then more money
- to recreate upgrades rooms so in brothel you can add "upgrade" that specific type of clients can only visit this room, for example gold clients
Thank you for a great mod! I would love the addition of restricting clients from certain rooms in the brothel, as it is now I find that I either have to micromanage a lot or just accept tons of subpar babies.

Another bug/quirk I've noticed is that only paladins use the VVIP room, I assume because they are the golden clients? In the base game this makes sense, but with the mod I can't see a gameplay reason for this. (Also maybe you can find some clue as to restricting clients in this code if you haven't already.)

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
#UpgradeSterilizationSystem,Get pregnant without getting venereal disease and reduce usage time, On/Off available.

Basically the scanner destroys the chance of venereal disease, so condoms aren't needed. Onlt do it after you get the likeability items for sena&lena first, otherwise you might run into issues with the 50 condom usage
You can turn off the scanner, if you need it for Sena&Lena likeability.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
So on new game plays, what order are you unlocking the npc's. I know there technically is no wrong way, other than flora before niel, but curious as to what order you unlock them in.

My order is Barbara, Flora, Niel, and finally Sena/Lena. I still usually have max affection with everyone by day 35.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
So on new game plays, what order are you unlocking the npc's. I know there technically is no wrong way, other than flora before niel, but curious as to what order you unlock them in.

My order is Barbara, Flora, Niel, and finally Sena/Lena. I still usually have max affection with everyone by day 35.
Flora, Niel, Sena&Lena, Barbara. I don't find Barbara all that helpful, so she's the last one.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018

"reduce usage time"?

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018

For me it's Flora, Sena/Lena, Barbara and Niel last. I find not much use for Niel except the mandatory production of two large monsters. Barbara is a lot more useful as after mindbreaking a slave some or all of their traits upgrades, and you can send them to brothel right away. Normal mindbreaking with sex or tentacles take too long.

Erogetiction

Jun 7, 2020
Idk but when i reached this, the game just stopped and told me to install the torture chamber but i can't drag or doing anything . So if someone know pls tell me if it's a bug or how to install the chamber. Thank you
1676323306058.png

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Idk but when i reached this, the game just stopped and told me to install the torture chamber but i can't drag or doing anything . So if someone know pls tell me if it's a bug or how to install the chamber. Thank you
View attachment 2388877
pretty sure you gotta click that torture chamber to claim it right? i don't remember, you just gotta plop one down underground.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
What's odd, they posted an , but I don't see any release notes or mentioning 2.0.13.0 at all.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 2388877
Click the torture chamber and scroll away to any empty place underground, then you can place it (only underground).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Erogetiction
4.50 star(s) 104 Votes