miriand

May 8, 2020
Haven't tried to do it, would take some work, but you can find the data under "PayData"
Final collection day looks like this
Code:
            "m_DataId": 10,
            "m_RaceList": ["Salamander"],
            "m_Race3List": ["Goblin", "Orc", "Werewolf", "Minotaur", "Salamander"],
            "m_Count1": [1, 1],
            "m_Count2": [2, 2],
            "m_Count3": [3, 3],
            "m_Count4": [3, 3]
Count1, 2, 3, and 4 would be the difficulty.
Not sure what the difference between racelist and race3list is.
Would likely require some lengthy testing.
Thanks again! It turned out to change the indicators, and with all this it works stably. There is really a question of balance, how much it costs to put mobs on each day of debt payment, but I will test this later.

Who needs it, here is the code with a complicated MASTER mod, who understand this.

Last edited:

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
That's really fun, sexy and addicting game. Thank you everyone for making, sharing and bringing that gem to attention!

While I'm at it, let me humbly ask resident nice code wisard: pretty please, make a small cheat mod to allow moving people while on pause. It will greatly help for my anxiety time limit issues, and go well with strategy game reflexes (or lack thereof).

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
That's really fun, sexy and addicting game. Thank you everyone for making, sharing and bringing that gem to attention!

While I'm at it, let me humbly ask resident nice code wisard: pretty please, make a small cheat mod to allow moving people while on pause. It will greatly help for my anxiety time limit issues, and go well with strategy game reflexes (or lack thereof).
Unlock Flora first, focus on growing pixies and configure the ruleset, they take care of most of the stuff automatically.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Oh god, when this game will stop updating?) I already download each version and mod to it and start new game...
Was posted 2.0.8.1 and already see version in comments 2.0.9.0 so there is no need to download 2.0.8.1... well, will wait mod for 2.0.9.0 and will download it with game. Thanks for sharing game and mod.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Has any of you modders found a way to edit the affection requirements for the NPCs? If so, could anyone make a mod where you could edit for example the number of room upgrades needed for Barbara? Upgrading 50 rooms is just tedious.
play more and unlock achievement and reduce the number to 5.

rowrow1234

Apr 25, 2018
Hey fellow lazy fucks/people who played the last update, heres the cheat engine codes for the stuff you need:
Furry milk: 283BDCE15EC
dragon milk: 283BE14DAEC
small furry milk: 283BDCE13EC
dwarf milk: 283BDCE14EC
elf milk: 283BDCE10EC
human milk: 283BDCE19EC
generic milk: 283BDCE18EC
achievement points: 2B124F3E38C
random trait upgrade potion: 283BDCE1FEC
cosmetic potion: 2523F6D99EC

Enjoy and stop posting the same stupid messages over and over again

Derokai

Feb 19, 2018
is something wrong with the down load it only includes the data folder and nothing else needed to run the game?

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Psst, take this.
All Slaves can get Huge breasts and have no pubic hair, Bunnies in particular get Medium and Large too, and Flat chests now have 200 max milk because OCD.
The game is now in such a decompiled state that Unity Asset Extractor is all you need.
Does this still work for the most recent 2.0.9. version?

Dec 22, 2021

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.10.0 has been updated.​

v2.0.10.0

1. Fixed personal territory tutorial
2. Fixed display of skin color information
3. Fixed to be able to select Flora's dirty crest in the gallery

Just a few minor tweaks.

Rhythm_ISSUE

Dec 2, 2017
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: proof of concept) (no file yet)

Someone ask for update so Im here to deliver, its a wall of text so I understand that only I will read it :)

Please do not have big hopes. Its my second mod in my life and first mod after posting on this thread I was informed that it is not working :D

I want to describe mod Im working on. MBM is amazing game and it have great potencial but for me developers should focus more on sandbox features and not "story".
(by story I meant unique characters itp. if I can be honest I will sell all features from DLC for assets like wings for generic slaves)

Many mechanics are very messy for me like trait system or upgrades rooms or even upgrading stats by consumig hectoliters of milk.
Progression in not linear but very "snowbally", you buying cat slave on beginning and you basicly shooting monsters left and right and after 10 minuts you have god slaves and monsters.
I like more slow and calculated sandbox experience when after few hours of game I can still have something to achieve or created.
I also like when you can "customize" your solutions to problems and achieve goals in diffrent ways. (like in factorio you can use belts, trains or robots)

Changed mechanics:
- Slaves cannot escape from brothel (I dont know who think it is a cool feature...)
- Fully depraved slaves are no longer supermens (they lose health like before)
- When "depraved face" is off, slave have originals eyes
- There is only one type of milk, milk not longer upgrades stats
- Most of room upgrades are disabled (I think only works health regeneration, cure disease, ending in and out)
- tentacle eggs are sold for 100 gold (5000... why not million)
- all triats and racial traits are removed and new system is implemented
- milk is for selling, slave generete milk in diff ratio and there is new attribute "milk quality" which is used when selling milk (milk is sold in automatic way in millking room)
- s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species
- removed clone parent mechanics (monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down)
- no slave species is restricted in tits size (some species like rabbits still have only for example flat on market but you can breed your way to huge if you want)
- you can have 5 childs in one pregnancy, big monsters only take 2 "slots" because getting this parameter up is much harder then in base game
- clients in brothel are changed for new trait system

Triats:
I was thinking for days how implemented system which will be possible in current UI, it will include genetics (but in not overpower way like in base game) and will be fun.
I early drop the idea of many individual triats inheriting by children -> trait slot are very limited, UI is very small and hard to see stuff, and can be messy quickly

I created something I named "essences", essence can have tier value from 1 to 10 and describe how much concetration of specific group of genes slave/monster have.
For example slave can have demonic essence +1 which means that there is small group of genes originated from demons. More concetration more bonuses and sometimes weaknesses.
Tiers are inherited by gender and can be upgraded but every tier is harder to get then last one but having partner with high concetration of specific essence increase chances.
Tiers can be also lost by generations if you are not focus on selective breeding
For example feral essence:
View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:
Renamed to just traits, this can be anything like: immunity to diseases or tattoo/crest mechenics from elfs
Some traits are added just for beeing specific species, for example ghoul girl cannot be sick
Some traits are chance based and can be gained when essences levels are high, for example you have 10% chances to gain immunity for diseases when at least have eternal essence +4
When at least one parent have trait then of course you have bigger chance

Brothel changes:
Clients are now named after classes from dnd and can give you required essences to start your breeding program
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:
Species can now change, for example elf after taking to much demonic essence can give birth to drows (dark elfs) etc.
Species are divided to tiers Common -> Uncommon -> Rare -> Epic -> Legendary

Current human posibilities:
View attachment 2369790

Some starting species are recreated, for example dragonian is not more and you start with cute lizard and you must breed your way to powerful dragons:
View attachment 2369794

That all for now, everything I showed now is working in some way, Im currently playing to learn how number works and add at least minimum acceptable balance changes etc.

If someore read this I will be in shock.
Yo, you need a team (not me at least)

Monkeychewer

Aug 11, 2017

Someone ask for update so Im here to deliver, its a wall of text so I understand that only I will read it :)

Please do not have big hopes. Its my second mod in my life and first mod after posting on this thread I was informed that it is not working :D

I want to describe mod Im working on. MBM is amazing game and it have great potencial but for me developers should focus more on sandbox features and not "story".
(by story I meant unique characters itp. if I can be honest I will sell all features from DLC for assets like wings for generic slaves)

Many mechanics are very messy for me like trait system or upgrades rooms or even upgrading stats by consumig hectoliters of milk.
Progression in not linear but very "snowbally", you buying cat slave on beginning and you basicly shooting monsters left and right and after 10 minuts you have god slaves and monsters.
I like more slow and calculated sandbox experience when after few hours of game I can still have something to achieve or created.
I also like when you can "customize" your solutions to problems and achieve goals in diffrent ways. (like in factorio you can use belts, trains or robots)

Changed mechanics:
- Slaves cannot escape from brothel (I dont know who think it is a cool feature...)
- Most of room upgrades are disabled (I think only works health regeneration, cure disease, ending in and out)
- milk is for selling, slave generete milk in diff ratio and there is new attribute "milk quality" which is used when selling milk (milk is sold in automatic way in millking room)
- s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species
- removed clone parent mechanics (monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down)
- no slave species is restricted in tits size (some species like rabbits still have only for example flat on market but you can breed your way to huge if you want)
- you can have 5 childs in one pregnancy, big monsters only take 2 "slots" because getting this parameter up is much harder then in base game

Triats:
I was thinking for days how implemented system which will be possible in current UI, it will include genetics (but in not overpower way like in base game) and will be fun.
I early drop the idea of many individual triats inheriting by children -> trait slot are very limited, UI is very small and hard to see stuff, and can be messy quickly

I created something I named "essences", essence can have tier value from 1 to 10 and describe how much concetration of specific group of genes slave/monster have.
For example slave can have demonic essence +1 which means that there is small group of genes originated from demons. More concetration more bonuses and sometimes weaknesses.
Tiers are inherited by gender and can be upgraded but every tier is harder to get then last one but having partner with high concetration of specific essence increase chances.
Tiers can be also lost by generations if you are not focus on selective breeding
View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:
Renamed to just traits, this can be anything like: immunity to diseases or tattoo/crest mechenics from elfs
Some traits are added just for beeing specific species, for example ghoul girl cannot be sick
Some traits are chance based and can be gained when essences levels are high, for example you have 10% chances to gain immunity for diseases when at least have eternal essence +4

Brothel changes:
Clients are now named after classes from dnd and can give you required essences to start your breeding program
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:
Species can now change, for example elf after taking to much demonic essence can give birth to drows (dark elfs) etc.

View attachment 2369790

Some starting species are recreated, for example dragonian is not more and you start with cute lizard and you must breed your way to powerful dragons:
View attachment 2369794

That all for now, everything I showed now is working in some way, Im currently playing to learn how number works and add at least minimum acceptable balance changes etc.

I'd be Happy to playtest anything you want my guy

Motherfucking Orc

Feb 6, 2023

Changed mechanics:

Triats:

View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:

Brothel changes:
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:

View attachment 2369790

View attachment 2369794

May I ask do you create new species or just editing the current ones? If you're creating a new one is it possible to add unique animations for them? I remember someone tested a new animation for Aure I think it's Krongorka.

NGL your mod looks awesome it certainly gives the game a new experience! Another hype

Reactions: CivilizedHangman

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020

Changed mechanics:

Triats:

View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:

Brothel changes:
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:

View attachment 2369790

View attachment 2369794

While I don't agree with all the changes, most of this modpack is amazing! Read it all and I want it!

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Changed mechanics:

Triats:

View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:

Brothel changes:
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:

View attachment 2369790

View attachment 2369794

YOOOO this sound absolutely amazing. While I have little to no modding experience, I'll be supporting this wholeheartedly.
If there's anything restricting this amount of ambition, then I think it's the lack of art assets to create variants.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I just noticed something, in the gallery monsters can have different penis and ball size. It also somewhat affects the animations by having larger belly bulge for larger penises.

Now when I played the game I found ALL my goblins had small penises and balls, orcs had small penises and large balls, werewolves had large penises and large balls and minotaurs had large penises and small balls. Maybe because I only bought one monster each and kept breeding the same lineage.

Have anyone found any goblins with large penises and balls for example, and are there any gameplay effects like monsters with large balls having better conception chance?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes