KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
Tried doing that and the game crashed the first few times I tried to start it. Then it did this, not sure why.
Huh, maybe one of your downloads was corrupted (either the dl of the entire game from the op, or the modified assets file)? The game seems very resource intensive and unoptimized, so it could also just be an issue of pc specs...

When I start the game I see the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like xorxorrax was able to load it, so not sure what to tell you

EDIT: the screen you posted occurs if you completely delete the assets file. Which means you likely did not unzip the file I posted...open the .zip file and drag and drop the contents into the data folder to overwrite the original file.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Huh, maybe one of your downloads was corrupted (either the dl of the entire game from the op, or the modified assets file)? The game seems very resource intensive and unoptimized, so it could also just be an issue of pc specs...
Got the game working now, but it didn't have anything to do with the file you posted. I had already unzipped it and replaced the original file. What I did to get it working was delete the game and download it from the Mediafire link instead, then replace the shared assets file with yours.

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
Got the game working now, but it didn't have anything to do with the file you posted. I had already unzipped it and replaced the original file. What I did to get it working was delete the game and download it from the Mediafire link instead, then replace the shared assets file with yours.
Nice, glad that you were able to sort it out

Jul 18, 2017
How did u get work?
I downloaded thefrom mediafire and dont run. So, I decided to replace the sared assets file and so, dont work.
When I tried to run the game staying in black screen and close after sometime

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I dunno exactly why it worked for me so can't really help you, sorry.

As for what I think of the game itself, it's okay so far. The characters look pretty good albeit all have the exact same body type, and their mouths don't move when they talk. The animations don't seem quite as good as Grimgate's, but maybe it'll get better with more updates.

Reactions: Nickola Livanov

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
was released the version 0.0.5, btw the version 0.0.3 worked for me...

Last edited:

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
So... what is this game? Monster charmer is the title, monster girl tag, but I don't see any actual monster girls in the gallery.

exter

May 29, 2017
When trying to download nothing happens (you got some other website where you can post it on?)
have you checked your downloads folder? it works for me just fine, but it just doesn't show a pop up when starting the download.

exter

May 29, 2017
according to their latest patreon, there seems to be a charm mechanic for orcs in the new 0.0.5 version, which we don't have. Also this kind of implies (it's just my guess at this point) that you charm monsters with the girls and that leads to sex sence between them?
I guess putting pointy ears and saying the girl is elf or orc automatically qualifies it :LOL:
So... what is this game? Monster charmer is the title, monster girl tag, but I don't see any actual monster girls in the gallery.

Nov 20, 2018
I see they made another title to milk their patreons without bothering to finish the other " game " they made so may promises about, i guess that is the normal on Patreon nowdays, create a bunch of early access titles that will never be finished products.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes