Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Try overwriting this file:
Monster Charmer 0.0.3\MonsterCharmer_Data\sharedassets0.assets
with this: Pixeldrain
Haven't been able to fully download the game yet but it seem like some people have issues with Pixeldrain for the crack, so I've hosted on two other places:

- - Pixeldrain

BaasB Perhaps updating OP with links & instructions just in case? Thanks for the crack KpRomplestein !

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Well, some potential here, but not much to the demo. Some simple quests followed by a night of animations. The battle system in the title graphic doesn't seem to be present, which is really disappointing since I'm all for a good battle system + I assumed the Goblins would be getting to do their thing to the woman.

Not even worth reviewing at this point. Assuming this sees further progress, will check back later.

Last edited:
Reactions: SandyF

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The developer were working on another game but that got abandoned, now this. Just wonder how long until this gets abandoned since not a lot of people are supporting them.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
looks like it could be fun, but also sounds like a hassle to attempt to place the crack. Hopefully there is an instruction page attached to the crack.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Patreon Login required to play this game

Monster Charmer: Dice Rules
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You missed a combination where you can roll 1 through 6 in one roll and just automatically win. Source: Yasmin literally did that and the game ended the very first turn she had.

Darklinus

Aug 8, 2017
Wow! A game with an actual good looking male protagonist! It's like finding a unicorn. MC's are usually a nerd, ugly bastard or not shown.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes