oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
sry my fellow pirates i have failed the mission.
only found this no luck

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
Was able to get hold of (uncracked) 0.2.0 - I won't be able to take a look at it for a while, so sharing here in case someone else wants to give it a go:

Last edited:

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
Uncracked Monster Charmer 0.2.0 (1.66 GB in .7z)

Crack for 0.2.0 Drop files from zip into main folder with replacing. Credits to KpRomplestein. I just added 4 missing dlls into the archive

Last edited:

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
Try overwriting this file:
Monster Charmer 0.0.3\MonsterCharmer_Data\sharedassets0.assets
with this: Pixeldrain
Tried replacing HEX code near game_settings for 0.2.0 same as you did it for 0.0.3 and it doesnt work. Length of 'game_settings' changed so i tried to replace some zeroes (00 to 01) nearby and still didnt work. All i got is unclickable 'Enter character name' window.
If theres a way to make it clickable maybe then we can start the game skipping main screen as you did it for 0.0.3

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
Anyone know if there is a subforum on here for people to crack this? Or would a request in the games request section help?

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
I dumped assembly dll with ghidra but im total noob with cracking
screen.jpg
Link to the project if you dont want to waste 6+ hours on decompiling:

Last edited:

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
I think I figured it out (although I've only tested on my machine - it's possible that there are bugs I did not account for):

Reactions: exter

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
I think I figured it out (although I've only tested on my machine - it's possible that there are bugs I did not account for): crack
Big thanks! Works just fine. All i noticed is when you contol females, they cant move backwards or to the left or right. WASD works as just W.
I reuploaded with 4 missing dlls:

Last edited:
Reactions: exter

exter

May 29, 2017
Big thanks! Works just fine. All i noticed is when you contol females, they cant move backwards or to the left or right. WASD works as just W.
I reuploaded with 4 missing dlls:
Mega
GDrive
Pixeldrain
Works for me, thanks. But for some reason i had to double click the exe about 5-6 times before it even started the game. The first few times a command window showed up saying it loaded some dlls just fine but then it closed the game with no error message. Only after a couple of times the game started.
thanks, but it still says it need to connect to patreon.
The game said that for me too, but i clicked "New Game" and it worked anyways.

Vladis Lav

Apr 24, 2020
I downloaded version 0.2.0, inserted the crack, both from YourDevil. I don't have a "new game" button.
The files are overwritten and in the folder where mc.exe is

Unbenannt.png

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
I downloaded version 0.2.0, inserted the crack, both from YourDevil. I don't have a "new game" button.
The files are overwritten and in the folder where mc.exe is
I could suggest to connect patreon account on uncracked game (or try to connect on cracked if it will work). Then apply crack

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes