Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm looks like some solid quality but i would rather like to play a game where you can see those busty elven girls get fucked by humanoid creatures than some muscled hipster chad

peleringris

Jun 9, 2020
So only the card game remains in 0.4? other fem chars, clothes custom, beach area with sex in the tent, all gone?

exter

May 29, 2017
Can anybody quickly tell me what the exact content of this is before I download it? Because the description is... lacking.
So, it says "dating sim". Does that mean there are only certain specified characters with scenes? Or various monsters, too? If so, what kind of monsters? If it's focussed on certain characters, are they all optional or are some mandatory? Why are there two different downloads, what does 'combat only' and 'beach' mean? Is there any character customization?
The tags and the screenshots raise more questions than they give answers.
First of all, the game is still in development, so there isnt that much.

The first version was the beach version, where you kind of "date" about 6 or 7 different girls and then each one has a sex scene. The dating part is mostly some talking and 1 fetch quest or a mini game, then you can start the sex scene. There is also one orc character and you can posses the girls to have a sex scene with him.

The other version is a rouge like dungeon crawler with card battle mechanics where you play 1 girl and you can charm your enemys to beat them which results in a sex scene. There are currently 3 monsters, goblins, orc and an ogre an each has its own scene.

Character customization is not a thing.

Jan 19, 2018
Game is looking like Last Evil (which I really enjoyed and also bought on Steam) - just with better graphics. Camera movement during combat is kinda weird, definitely would use some return to default camera option. Also I'd like to see similiar 'ability' to fuck/seduce enemy while in 'combat' (similiar to Last Evil).

As for now the game basically contains of 3 h-scenes (not counting the one animation which is playing in the background with goblins). It definitely has potential, will support the devs if it adds more content! :)

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Another new game from this dev, wonder how long this one is gonna last. I'll give it a year maybe 2 until they decide to abandon/revamp this one :v. Shoutout to people who know them since ctulhuean times.

exter

May 29, 2017
Another new game from this dev, wonder how long this one is gonna last. I'll give it a year maybe 2 until they decide to abandon/revamp this one :v. Shoutout to people who know them since ctulhuean times.
Mind telling more? Ive seen that there was another "game" (with nothing in it) on the Kemono page from 2020 called Grimgate Vanguard, but was there even more?

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Mind telling more? Ive seen that there was another "game" (with nothing in it) on the Kemono page from 2020 called Grimgate Vanguard, but was there even more?
Sorry for being late but I forgot about that thread xd.

The game studio called Grave Companions was previously named Cthulhuean and was working on a game called Pillars of Perversion since 2015/2016 dunno the exact date that project started, after 2/3 years of development they decided to nuke the project and rebrand themselves as Grave Companions and start Grimgate. I think you know Grimgate's fate by now and how long it took them to abandon/nuke it too. With track record like that I have no confidence in them working on this game longer than 2/3 years.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes