exter

May 29, 2017
Why share 'uncracked' version download when there is literally link to it one post above (publicly available link from creators patreon)?
What are you talking about? The 0.6.0 version is not publicly available. The post on patreon is, but if you try to click the download it redirects you to a paywalled post. Also, the uncracked version have been shared before and others in this forum cracked them, so its not a bad thing to share.

Jan 19, 2018
What are you talking about? The 0.6.0 version is not publicly available. The post on patreon is, but if you try to click the download it redirects you to a paywalled post. Also, the uncracked version have been shared before and others in this forum cracked them, so its not a bad thing to share.
Oh I see it now, my bad. Thought the download is public since there is protection as of patreon login in game.

Voyager1980XD

Nov 9, 2022
After playing version 0.6 I am curious where this game is actualy going. It's a bit confusing.

I remember old version ( v0.3 I think ) it was at the beach and we played as dude. It was basicaly simple mission demo with cool sex scenes after you done missions. It felt like a waifu relationship game, girls were cute and had different personalities, body features, great boobs, sexy feet etc. Really nicely done stuff.

Now year later, version v0.6 ... we playing as a girl, none of the previous characters exists, there is card game combat and it feels like I am supost to roleplay a girl getting fucked by the monsters. Quite different game concept if you ask me.

I really love the art style. So this one is still kinda hype for me.

Reactions: Jubileu01

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
After playing version 0.6 I am curious where this game is actualy going. It's a bit confusing.
it was obvious from the start that they wanted a deck builder roguelite because that's literally what they advertised. It took them forever to just get that underway despite it being the flagship gameplay element they showed off. It feels like a stretch to call it a bait and switch because they just didnt even do anything with the original demo to begin with, it was ultimately just a waste of time as an alpha of an alpha that just released way too early. You can probably expect, if they go the typical design route, that we'll get cards and build a deck and try to go floors and floors deep against monsters and eventually die because you're too weak and will unlock new cards or a currency to upgrade skills in a tree. The first demo might come into play if you're tasked with collecting items from the dungeon as a fetch quest on the side. For now it's a bit of a mess though, that's for sure.

Reactions: Voyager1980XD

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020

I remember old version ( v0.3 I think ) it was at the beach and we played as dude. It was basicaly simple mission demo with cool sex scenes after you done missions. It felt like a waifu relationship game, girls were cute and had different personalities, body features, great boobs, sexy feet etc. Really nicely done stuff.

Now year later, version v0.6 ... we playing as a girl, none of the previous characters exists, there is card game combat and it feels like I am supost to roleplay a girl getting fucked by the monsters. Quite different game concept if you ask me.

I really love the art style. So this one is still kinda hype for me.
where did you download 0.6.0?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
0.7.0 & 0.6.1 is available on , but there isn't crack yet, could anyone provide?
can someone please crack version 7.0
I'll have a look to see what I can do for 7.0. I haven't worked with an IL2CPP'd Unity game before, but it shouldn't be too bad to figure out. (I've mainly worked with Unreal Games and Unity games using mono)

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 0.7.0 of Monster Charmer. (Unfortunately, an internet connection is required to play at the moment. But if I can figure out a way around this, then I will update the crack. But I wanted to release something for people to use in the meanwhile.)

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, wait a few seconds for the "Retry Connection" button to change to the "New Game" button (Does this game not have a save system?). You can ignore the message at the top about continuing to Patreon.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's MonsterCharmer.exe file and it will work automatically.

McarB

Oct 20, 2022
Here is my crack for version 0.7.0 of Monster Charmer. (Unfortunately, an internet connection is required to play at the moment. But if I can figure out a way around this, then I will update the crack. But I wanted to release something for people to use in the meanwhile.)

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, wait a few seconds for the "Retry Connection" button to change to the "New Game" button (Does this game not have a save system?). You can ignore the message at the top about continuing to Patreon.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's MonsterCharmer.exe file and it will work automatically.
Monster charmer 0.7.0, Monster charmer 0.6.1 different games?

Jan 19, 2018
maybe Monster charmer 0.6.1 other game
From dev website:

Early Access patrons can download

General Access patrons can now download the previous build,

maybe the crack doesn't work for both builds, but it's definitely no other game

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes