BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I repeat : not all the main girls can end up in a harem. some will only accept a monogamous relationship. Don't be surprised if in an early part of the game you have a story with 3 girls and the others are added as you go, it would be difficult the other way around, think if you get to know them slowly and fuck them all the last chapter
As long as I can include Rachel, Sofia, Nina and Anne (and possibly Maxime) then it's fine, the other LIs haven't been as interesting to me.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Monster college - possibly pushing for monster brawls between different monsters in the game.
Wtf is goin here brah, why there's ppl fighting each other here.
Maybe they got antsy because some players approached the dev to change some conversations or scenes or both.

Reactions: Hunter89

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You would kick the ass of me very easily?

You don't know anything about me.
Not whether or not I am male.
Not how old I am.
Not if I am 2 meters tall.
Not if I am a MMA fighter.
Not if I am medically trained (anatomy does not ring a bell in your head, I'm sure)

But I know one thing about you.
That you are a cowardly troll.

Meaning even if we would meet by some miracle you would not even TRY to follow through with that threat.

Do so.

But please from the outside.

Leave this site for good.
Hell leave the internet as a whole, it would be best for everyone involved.
dont mind such trolls much.
in a few it (its account) will be gone...and it will have to put some work to open a new one and continue its trolling practice....and the circle will continue, till it finally breaks ofc :KEK:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
dont mind such trolls much.
in a few it (its account) will be gone...and it will have to put some work to open a new one and continue its trolling practice....and the circle will continue, till it finally breaks ofc :KEK:
One would hope.
But all the moderators did last time he was trolling in this very thread was they deleted his posts.
That was barely a month ago and yet here it is again.
Meaning they warned it or temporarily restricted his writing rights at most.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I have to agree. It often happens that the story and characters mislead us into thinking that a side-chick is one of the main ones. Also sometimes happens that the main chick is not worth the effort (at least in my opinion, based on Leap of Faith for example. If I knew that after all my effort to help her, that bitch was still gonna jump off the bridge, I would have fucking left her to die in the beginning), and the side-chicks bring more to the story (not sure if I remember correctly, but I think it was in Reclusive Bay, where interactions and "relationships" with side-chicks changed the endings).

Btw, I'm not sure if Rachel is a good example in your point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, I stopped playing this game. I am all for choices and separate routes but not when they just exist so that you repeat the entire sequences just to see some segg scenes with non chosen girls. About Rachel mother little plot it was a little stupid that she figured out he is a werewolf but not her husband who had the cuckfetish and supposedly killed alot of werewolves and even saw MC goes ball deep inside his wife pussy. Nonetheless, the choices there was just two either get fuck her or don't. Probably fucking her will ruin chances with Rachel.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Eh, I stopped playing this game. I am all for choices and separate routes but not when they just exist so that you repeat the entire sequences just to see some segg scenes with non chosen girls. About Rachel mother little plot it was a little stupid that she figured out he is a werewolf but not her husband who had the cuckfetish and supposedly killed alot of werewolves and even saw MC goes ball deep inside his wife pussy. Nonetheless, the choices there was just two either get fuck her or don't. Probably fucking her will ruin chances with Rachel.
She figures out that MC is a werewolf if he made some mistakes at dinner.
Like complementing on the moon instead of the fog.
Basically HE was convinced by the corrections and flattery MC gave.
SHE was not.

If he does not make a mistake he is able to directly TELL her that he is a werewolf.

The sex with Rachels mom is different if she does know it.
If she does not it is "normal" sex.
If she does it is rough sex with a partially shapeshifted werewolf.

Please remember Count Orlof was shapeshifted into a bat at that time.
He saw not a thing.
He "saw" with the ears of the bat that two persons were having sex but not who, why, how or what.

Since a lot of the girls got ... reworked to accommodate a harem and the girls being OK with sharing it is ... let's say unlikely it has an effect on Rachel.

Aug 7, 2020
If that person existed in the first place.

He mentioned that he sent the text to his translators, not a word about dedicated testers.

The ambush scene in particular inflicted the impression in me that we are watching an 80's comedy tv series. Incomplete with the missing laugh track in the background, though.
Aka. an over-the-top not lifelike comedic moment typical for that kind of old tv series.
That may or may not have been the goal, but he overdid it it seems.

Plus there is a reason why that format is regarded as outdated and is not in use anymore ...
today I start working on the offending scene I hope to fix it in 15 days adding all possible scenarios

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.7.10] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes