Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Sep 3, 2020
We'll just have to wait and see what he does. IF he does change it, the harem boys are goin to scream bloody murder. Sorry, bro HornyyPussy. You won't, but, I'm sure it'll upset you. But we all know the others are goin to throw huge hissy fits and I'm not sure MonsterEyeGames can handle that.

no no I think if there is a harem in the game he's not going to change anything he's just going to fix the

monogamy route for the monogamy player

and that's all we wanted we never had a problem with the Harem route

I believe all he's going to do is fix the choices for the monogamy players and that's it

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
no no I think if there is a harem in the game he's not going to change anything he's just going to fix the

monogamy route for the monogamy player

and that's all we wanted we never had a problem with the Harem route

I believe all he's going to do is fix the choices for the monogamy players and that's it
But that would probably mean everyone would have to restart. Which is fine for us monogamy guys.

Sep 3, 2020
But that would probably mean everyone would have to restart. Which is fine for us monogamy guys.
:ROFLMAO:that's why we have a skip button but seriously I think that's a small price

I don't think that this was intentional I think all this is one big misunderstanding

I don't think he knew that the monogamy route had so many problems

and he was very grateful when we pointed out all the problems that could be fixed

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
:ROFLMAO:that's why we have a skip button but seriously I think that's a small price

I don't think that this was intentional I think all this is one big misunderstanding

I don't think he knew that the monogamy route had so many problems

and he was very grateful when we pointed out all the problems that could be fixed
I don't think so, bro. I think the dev got frustrated with all the "Harem!" : "Harem NOW!" bullshit and just flat out gave up on his vision of it and gave in to it. If and when I release my game, I'll tell people that if they don't like what I put out, tough shit. I could be wrong about the dev though.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I don't think so, bro. I think the dev got frustrated with all the "Harem!" : "Harem NOW!" bullshit and just flat out gave up on his vision of it and gave in to it. If and when I release my game, I'll tell people that if they don't like what I put out, tough shit. I could be wrong about the dev though.
Well, we, monogamous crowd are usually quite, at least we are not that loud as harem-lovers, until it's too late.
So, Devs, sometimes get it in a way that their whole audience wants harem, which is absolutely not true, not even close.

And yeah, there are only few Devs here who said right from the start - this is MY fucking story and I will tell it in MY way, and they actually do stick to it.
But also it's just that not everybody is capable to bear with backlash and harassment, that's the problem unfortunately.

Sep 3, 2020
maybe you're right bro but to me he

seem genuinely surprised that the monogamy route had these problems

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
maybe you're right bro but to me he

seem genuinely surprised that the monogamy route had these problems
There's no way he was surprised about it. It's been repeated over and over and over again in this thread. People have even, myself included, tagged him about it. Now all of a sudden he's surprised over it? Sorry, not buyin it.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, we, monogamous crowd are usually quite, at least we are not that loud as harem-lovers, until it's too late.
So, Devs, sometimes get it in a way that their whole audience wants harem, which is absolutely not true, not even close.

And yeah, there are only few Devs here who said right from the start - this is MY fucking story and I will tell it in MY way, and they actually do stick to it.
But also it's just that not everybody is capable to bear with backlash and harassment, that's the problem unfortunately.
now this is just an assumption on my part with no evidence but could it be possible that the person

he put in charge of testing the game did not test the monogamy route

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

I'm old and have thick skin. Plus, if you've seen me post before, I'm not shy about how I feel on topics. Which has earned me a shit-ton of facepalms and has even gotten me deleted and warned before.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
We'll just have to wait and see what he does. IF he does change it, the harem boys are goin to scream bloody murder. Sorry, bro HornyyPussy. You won't, but, I'm sure it'll upset you. But we all know the others are goin to throw huge hissy fits and I'm not sure MonsterEyeGames can handle that.

Nah, I don't get upset if a game doesn't have something I like ;) While my usual preference are a Harem VN there are many non-harem games I love.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
now this is just an assumption on my part with no evidence but could it be possible that the person

he put in charge of testing the game did not test the monogamy route
If that person existed in the first place.

He mentioned that he sent the text to his translators, not a word about dedicated testers.

The ambush scene in particular inflicted the impression in me that we are watching an 80's comedy tv series. Incomplete with the missing laugh track in the background, though.
Aka. an over-the-top not lifelike comedic moment typical for that kind of old tv series.
That may or may not have been the goal, but he overdid it it seems.

Plus there is a reason why that format is regarded as outdated and is not in use anymore ...

Sep 3, 2020
Well, if he did a complete rewrite. But I don't see that happenin. I also don't believe he was surprised about not knowin the monogamy routes were messed up.
that's a good point bro he didn't say he was surprised just that's the feeling I got

I guess we're going to have to wait and see how he addresses it in the next update

I'm really hoping he does a Dev Log

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes