Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Thank you Mods! That was a swift action against that pedophile!

Now back to regulary scheduled program talking about Harem or Not Harem :)
Honestly it being one of those non Harem, instead you have to play several girls while keeping it secret... so just cheating games ruined it for me. Otherwise it'd be highly entertaining but I don't find sneaking around behind peoples backs fun.

Just to reignite that Harem convo as the doctor ordered

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Honestly it being one of those non Harem, instead you have to play several girls while keeping it secret... so just cheating games ruined it for me. Otherwise it'd be highly entertaining but I don't find sneaking around behind peoples backs fun.

Just to reignite that Harem convo as the doctor ordered
Actually, I thought that the creation of MC's harem is moving along.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrBenny

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Brutal translation issues with Dragomira, calling her in 3rd person and as a "him". Kills the immersion.
The developer knows of this issue for 2 updates now.
To be exact he fixed the original translation issue (basically the same) with this one.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Oh right, this is new to me, I've not played the update just reached the point where feelings were getting hurt and I decided it wasn't for me.
To me it looks like he's on his way to become the true alfa male aka leader of the pack. It reminded me of the MC from Motherless game. If You played, than You know what I mean.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Oh right, this is new to me, I've not played the update just reached the point where feelings were getting hurt and I decided it wasn't for me.
That scene is the major controversy.
Reason is that completely regardless of what you did previously Rachel, Nina and Sofia will ambush MC and accuse him of having a relationship to each of them.
Even if MC did not help a single one i.e. was monogamous.

For instance it is established that Sofia can only become a full witch if she has sex. She is a) still reluctant to cheat on her BF and b) is known around the college as a crazy bitch i.e. she is a shunned outsider that nobody dares to touch with a 10 foot pole. Meaning the only option for her is MC.
But she emerges from the door and into this scene as a full witch.

My saves seem to not be working in the new update. Is that a known error or should I change something?
Yes that is known.

It happens in absolutely every update so far.

The last save is having errors, saves prior to a certain point do not.

In this update it seems™ to be before the MC stumbles upon the discussion between Grace and Mo ... Ma .. Fischy McSharkhead.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Reason is that completely regardless of what you did previously Rachel, Nina and Sofia will ambush MC and accuse him of having a relationship to each of them.

For instance it is established that Sofia can only become a full witch if she has sex. She is a) still reluctant to cheat on her BF and b) is known around the college as a crazy bitch i.e. she is a shunned outsider that nobody dares to touch with a 10 foot pole. Meaning the only option for her is MC.

Yes that is known.

In this update it seems™ to be before the MC stumbles upon the discussion between Grace and Mo ... Ma .. Fischy McSharkhead.
Well that just sounds like bad writing with zero continuity.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So you admit that you like to masturbate to underage children? Yeah, that shit's not gonna fly, hope they ban you sick fuck for life....
It's not like we can report the sick fuck and have him banned. Pedos are the scum of the Earth. They don't deserve to draw breath.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hopefully they turn his IP over to the authorities. Yeah, I know I'm an asshole. But people like him are the worst.
i hope too..i always done that when years ago those sick fuckers sent email with pedophile content...damn sick bastard should be chemically castrated

Reactions: Dark Silence

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Yes that is known.

the thing with Sofia was a major letdown...i wanted to help her to become a full with to help with the ritals to discover the truth...but then i was cutted of to the relationship with NINA....just to se her being ok, to share me with all the other girls a few updates later....makes no sense

• Sad

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
the thing with Sofia was a major letdown...i wanted to help her to become a full with to help with the ritals to discover the truth...but then i was cutted of to the relationship with NINA....just to se her being ok, to share me with all the other girls a few updates later....makes no sense
Yes.

I think the intention of the dev was that Nina was not pissed THAT she found out but only HOW she found out.

This is one of the most prominent examples for the fact that the personalities of some girls flipped.
Another is Rachel who was talking about how she is against the traditions of her race. That obviously includes sharing, cheating and cuckold which vampires allegedly are OK with.
A few updates later she still is dressed in the traditional vampire colors and is OK with sharing, cheating and she "is OK to try harem".

Story: OK
Renders: OK
Character Progression: Awful

• Sad

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Yes.

I think the intention of the dev was that Nina was not pissed THAT she found out but only HOW she found out.

This is one of the most prominent examples for the fact that the personalities of some girls flipped.
Another is Rachel who was talking about how she is against the traditions of her race. That obviously includes sharing, cheating and cuckold which vampires allegedly are OK with.
A few updates later she still is dressed in the traditional vampire colors and is OK with sharing, cheating and she "is OK to try harem".

Story: OK
Renders: OK
Character Progression: Awful
I played mostly only on Rachel path, and yeah, those personality changes and harem-assault ruined the mood and broke immersion completely

The situation with Sofia is mystery as well, Dev said that there will be some logic explanations, but it was long ago and we can already say - in an another game

The same goes to Nina...

Not sure how Dev is gonna fix all these inconsistencies without altering game script again, probably some cosmetic changes in dialogues

For me now is the only option Dragomira, she was my 2nd Fav in a game - so she will be probably my canon, unless Dev will make her harem and sharing lover too :D

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes