James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
today I start working on the offending scene I hope to fix it in 15 days adding all possible scenarios
Dev, GREAT GAME! I'm loving Dragomira, I got an only her run. Can you or anyone else tell me what that reggae beat song name and artist is. The song pops up after a water bottle is thrown at the MC in the pic below, it's a nice jam. excellent pick for game

screenshot0001.png

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
Just to make sure, is the cheating tag for the MC? like, is he the one getting cucked or is it another character?

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
I clarify once again

(I won't tell you even under torture which are the main girls)

as said from the beginning the game has harem endings this does not mean that all the main Li will have chances to end up in the harem

one big chapter 7 release is missing, chapter 8 which as has been said will be eventful and a bit longer than the others.

but as said there will be an epilogue chapter (in short we are still far from the credits)

as for a MC 2 I have no plans for that yet, finished monster college I had in mind :

1) a sequel with the same MC and the same location

2) a sequel with the same MC and a different location

3) a sequel with a different MC in this location or another one but with the same setting

4) a different game with a different setting but with similar mechanics, maybe set aside more time to do a sequel maybe gathering various suggestions.

however, I haven't started working on it yet I wouldn't have the material time (I have to look for collaborators because otherwise I'll get to the epilogue melted)
How about a season 2 story branching out from choices factored in from season 1. And what is the name of that reggae beat music artist and song tittle please?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Just to make sure, is the cheating tag for the MC? like, is he the one getting cucked or is it another character?
MC is not a cuck. At the start of the game, he has a girlfriend and one of the LIs has a boyfriend.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well ...
The game is harem but there is no harem tag.

As hysepReC said MC at the start of the game has a GF, but with his transformation and subsequent fleeing & ghosting he broke up with her. Later he "officially" did so via letter (which is one step "above" breaking up via text message). IIRC MC has the option to tell her a vague truth or a lie in that letter, but not if he writes that letter at all.

Up until the game turned harem roughly mid game - on "fan" pressure - MC could fuck his way through college and basically cheat on the girls there. I guess that is what was meant with the tag on the forefront.

So in the end, yes.
MC does the cheating and there is no NTR, cuckold or sharing in sight.
Yet™.

• Sad
Reactions: sonhot

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Dominating Dragomira was...exquisite!
Thank you dev for thinking of those of us who like to be the Alpha Wolf and not a little puppy :devilish:
Seeing our all powerful Ancient Vampiress panting and squealing like a good little submissive as she got impaled by some werewolf cock was hot AF.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Monster College [v0.7.10] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 698Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
the story is pretty good so far, but the werewolf model is ugly asf. LMAO!
Yeah i like the game...but not going to lie, i think that's the ugliest werewolf i have seen so far. Also the most hairless one, i mean, can't call that even fur.

Reactions: Brannon

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah i like the game...but not going to lie, i think that's the ugliest werewolf i have seen so far. Also the most hairless one, i mean, can't call that even fur.
Rendering hair is a time consuming and GPU intensive task.
Meaning the dev may not have been able to build a more pleasing werewolf before starting a game centered about werewolves ...

Reactions: Raziel_8

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
a we.gif
In any case that players forgot the crux of this game ... it is action.
a weo.gif
Modern werewolves are jacked and favor mucle over fur.
to go.gif
Meanwhile wolves be like:
so no.gif

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3318815
In any case that players forgot the crux of this game ... it is action.
View attachment 3318816
Modern werewolves are jacked and favor mucle over fur.
View attachment 3318821
Meanwhile wolves be like:
View attachment 3318820
The vampires look good.
The doll looks good.
The mermaid looks good.
The zombies look good.
The faun looks good.
The succubus looks good.

The werewolves do not look good.

Without prior knowledge does this look like a werewolf to you?
Or like a deformed monster with a little bit of hair on the shoulders, standing on overly large toes and long arms?

The thing on the right side of the screen is meant obviously ...

Bild_2024-02-02_133745732.png

Thing is if you would not have been told that that is a werewolf you would not recognize it as such.
No wolf nuzzle, no wolf ears, nothing wolf like in it's facial features, ...

The hybrid form looks more wolfish than the full werewolf form does.

Almost as if this full form is not a full form at all and only another hybrid step before the actual werewolf form. Which in the game is called Great Wolf and no werewolf in the last decades/centuries was able to fully transform.

THAT is the complaint.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Without prior knowledge does this look like a werewolf to you?
Or like a deformed monster with a little bit of hair on the shoulders, standing on overly large toes and long arms?
Yeah, if i had to take a look and say what it is, i would have guessed it's some kind of mutant from Fallout or Metro (which got a bit too much radiation), maybe some abomination from the Witcher...werewolf wouldn't even come to my mind, i mean it really doesn't resembels a wolf at all.

If i think about a werewolf something like this comes to my mind.
Screenshot (1009).png

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Perhaps Monster Eye Games' plan was always to have one more transformation for the protagonist, and it will be the definitive werewolf form (the one we all imagine when we think of a werewolf), maybe at some point where the mc should overcome all his limits such as while fighting a giant humanoid shark, top 5 most epic moments of the VN.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MonsterEyeGames
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes